Natal chart and bdsm

Hey I'm new here

Just had a few questions.
Came across someone and was wondering if a chart like this would indicate bdsm or dominant interests.
Never really saw a natal chart quite like this.
I've heard he's really sweet. But something about how he interacts with me is very dominating, attractive and sexual. Hard to pin it down.

Sun trine Saturn
Moon conjunct mars
Moon trine Uranus
Moon opposite Pluto
Mercury trine Jupiter
Venus square Pluto
Mars trine Uranus
Mars opposite Pluto
Jupiter trine Saturn
Uranus conjunction Neptune
Uranus sextile Pluto
Neptune sextile Pluto

Indeed I Dream

Hello,
Sun trine Saturn and Moon trine Uranus could indicate bdsm or dominance. But we need the whole Chart to judge it. (Even if without Birth-time; just Put noon there.) :)
;)

Hi Indeed I Dream,

I finally figured out how to attach pictures! :D but I can't seem to attach files to private msgs. So I'm just responding here by sending you both charts.

The one labelled "self" is myself and the one labelled "Them" is him.
Lemme know if you can't see it.
Thanks for all your help ^_^

Attachments

• them.gif
    them.gif
    65 KB · Views: 82
  • meh.gif
    meh.gif
    62.6 KB · Views: 76

ashriia

Hard to pin it down.

Easy to pin down actually, his ascendant conjuncts your sun exact. This is where the physical attraction stems from, and the attraction is likely mutual.

Also your moons overlap, and his mars conjuncts your moon. His moon/mars is in that t-square with pluto/venus. That would be the dominating theme there. And if you are not sure about his interests, just ask, he has moon and mercury in gemini, not necessarily secretive when it comes to sharing too much information. :wink:

And if you are not sure about his interests, just ask, he has moon and mercury in gemini, not necessarily secretive when it comes to sharing too much information. :wink:

Haha you're so funny! Definitely right about that!
We aren't too close but he will discusses such intimate things so openly. N I'm naturally very reserved but he likes to weed me out and get me to open up.

Btw can you explain the T square a bit more? What does it mean? Like how do Pluto, Venus, moon and mars interact with each other and what it says about him?

ashriia

Btw can you explain the T square a bit more? What does it mean? Like how do Pluto, Venus, moon and mars interact with each other and what it says about him?

I'm not an expert at t-squares, but in general it shows tension, difficulty handling the energies of the planets involved. Venus/Pluto square will create difficulties navigating relationships - power struggles/jealousy/obsession are going to be a feature in relationships, bdsm would also fit with this aspect. pluto opposition mars - is a very tense aspect to have and indicates some level of violence/or trouble remaining calm in stressful situations. Sometimes natives with this aspect are attracted to violent music/cultures/film also. Pluto/mars and venus/pluto hard aspects both involve sex drive/sexual interests as well.
Also the t-square involves the 8th house, which is also sex related.
The outlet for the t-square falls in the 5th house of leisure activities/dating/creativity. So this is where the energy gets channeled, the outlet so to speak.

I'm not an expert at t-squares, but in general it shows tension, difficulty handling the energies of the planets involved. Venus/Pluto square will create difficulties navigating relationships - power struggles/jealousy/obsession are going to be a feature in relationships, bdsm would also fit with this aspect. pluto opposition mars - is a very tense aspect to have and indicates some level of violence/or trouble remaining calm in stressful situations. Sometimes natives with this aspect are attracted to violent music/cultures/film also. Pluto/mars and venus/pluto hard aspects both involve sex drive/sexual interests as well.
Also the t-square involves the 8th house, which is also sex related.
The outlet for the t-square falls in the 5th house of leisure activities/dating/creativity. So this is where the energy gets channeled, the outlet so to speak.

Thanks so much! That's so insightful.
:O I hope none of that indicates actual violence.
Soo do I have a T square between Saturn and moon and Pluto? I see a similar triangle in my chart. What does that mean? This is so interesting ^_^

And outta curiousity is there anything that indicates being submissive in my chart? Though I doubt it haha 😂

ashriia

Thanks so much! That's so insightful.
:O I hope none of that indicates actual violence.
Soo do I have a T square between Saturn and moon and Pluto? I see a similar triangle in my chart. What does that mean? This is so interesting ^_^

And outta curiousity is there anything that indicates being submissive in my chart? Though I doubt it haha 😂

In terms of your love interests chart, the configuration *can* indicate physical violence, yes. And if that isn't the case, what will be most certain is a hot temper. However pluto/mars energies show tremendous drive as well, and because the oppositon is in money related houses -2nd/8th. This can be beneficial in money matters. Natives with hard aspects between mars/pluto are at there best, particularly in the case of men, when they are busy and physically active. When they are bored and depressed, they are like ticking time bombs.

And yes, you have a t-square between moon/pluto and saturn. If you are interested in learning about this configuration in detail. Research the aspects individually, so -pluto opposition moon, moon square saturn, saturn square pluto. Once you study these aspects, the outlet so to speak for these energies fall into your 8th house.

I've never looked for submissiveness in a chart. All I can think of is venus in virgo having something to do with it- venus is in the sign of service, mars in scorpio indicates what you are attracted to sexually so that can equate to being attracted to a dominant partner IMO.

In terms of your love interests chart, the configuration *can* indicate physical violence, yes. And if that isn't the case, what will be most certain is a hot temper. However pluto/mars energies show tremendous drive as well, and because the oppositon is in money related houses -2nd/8th. This can be beneficial in money matters. Natives with hard aspects between mars/pluto are at there best, particularly in the case of men, when they are busy and physically active. When they are bored and depressed, they are like ticking time bombs.

And yes, you have a t-square between moon/pluto and saturn. If you are interested in learning about this configuration in detail. Research the aspects individually, so -pluto opposition moon, moon square saturn, saturn square pluto. Once you study these aspects, the outlet so to speak for these energies fall into your 8th house.

I've never looked for submissiveness in a chart. All I can think of is venus in virgo having something to do with it- venus is in the sign of service, mars in scorpio indicates what you are attracted to sexually so that can equate to being attracted to a dominant partner IMO.

So I looked it up. And it was so on point and upsetting. Mostly about repressing emotions Bcs of a strict mother and that problem continuing into adulthood. It said I likely grew a really thick skin and sarcastic demeaner to avoid expressing how I feel. And all of this results in feeling like a trapped child Bcs I never get to express that aspect of myself. That's ridiculously true. My mom was alway doing most of the parenting and didn't want us to be weak so she would insist we fight off weaknesses (which to her was emotions). Even today, expressing emotions isn't the best decision in the house. I know she meant well. But I can see how it impacts.

So all of that will be channeled into my 7th house you say? So what does that mean? I will continue to repress emotions in matters of sex,death and rebirth ? Or will the 7th house be the outlet in the sense that that's the place I express emotions ?

Alsoooo, this sounds like such a troubling aspect. Is going for such a dominating guy worth it? Does he have any bit of warmth to him? It almost feels karmic tbh. I can't get rid of him. Believe me when I say I have tried to move to the opposite end of the continent to get rid of him and somehow found myself back near him. It's like life won't let me leave.

ashriia

When you first begin delving into your natal chart, yes it can definitely be upsetting at times. I think personally, that is when you begin to see patterns in your life that may have thwarted things in some way and go about making positive changes. It is also advantageous to know your strengths that you can build on and for the most part "exploit" to be the best you, that you can be. Don't let the interpretations weigh on you, use them as stepping stones to improve your life. And that is the thing with hard aspects and configurations, they have alot of energy to them i.e. potential. Alot of times the squares and oppositions manifest negatively in early life, but get smoothed out as you get older.

As for the outlet being the 8th, you don't have to continue repressing your emotions ; its not a curse. The 8th also rules transformation and to a lesser extent power. The 8th house might be where you find healing through this house. Given the thread you have created this may be through sex related themes, doesn't have to be though. 8th is also good for research/investigation, with your gemini moon, there may be something to that as well, since gemini rules your 6th house cusp, it may be work related.

It can be a troubling aspect, yes.
However, his moon and mars are both in gemini, so there is a good chance alot of that tense energy gets released with things related to writing/words/mental/verbal encounters.
And a reason why you may have trouble moving on from him. Is because venus rules his chart and its square pluto. There is magnetism to him. Just like someone with scorpio rising.
I'm sure there is warmth to him also, his sun is harmonious aspect to jupiter, even his chart ruler venus being in hard aspect to neptune can make for sensitivity.
Lastly, all of us have difficult aspects in our natal charts and strengths therein, how we use these energies are the determining factors, no one is guaranteed to be a certain way due to astrological placements. Its moreso a general outline, the rest free will.

anyway, best to you.:smile: