Will he choose me over her or what? This is a heated love triangle

dandelionnn

And I know I'm better than that, but I love him. Wouldn't you fight for someone you love? It's kind of difficult to just let them go like how the saying goes...
He is Saturn in the 7th house Libra so he is ruled by Venus, right? Venus conjunct Jupiter in applying aspect I hear is a good sign and I also have a good feeling that he will choose me but I'm not sure. Should I even win him over?
But then again my ascendant is in pisces so it must mean I'm delusional? Oh how lovely even neptune is in the 12th house.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_201_willhechoosemeoverher_lovetrangle.20857.33629.jpg
    astro_2gw_201_willhechoosemeoverher_lovetrangle.20857.33629.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 37

misskitty

Why do you think he is Saturn? He is Mercury.

And the answer is no, after MUCH experience.... if the person I love wants to be with someone else then I will not lower myself to try to change their mind. It's too humiliating and futile.

dandelionnn

You are right Miss Kitty. I got that because since he is the 7th house, and Saturn is in the 7th house, the Zodiac on Saturn is Libra, so Libra rules Venus...so I should look at aspects concerning Venus. I always thought that was the way to do it because that is what other astrologers on here showed me.
Could you show me how you did it precisely but on this new chart? I'm more a visual learner.
The real question is, will he regret it and want me back? I'll just love to see him regret it later on..I just know I wont take him back anymore. Too tired of games. He just thinks I'll take him back later on but I wont, and he will hate that.

Attachments

• regret.jpg
    regret.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Veronica

Why do you think he is Saturn? He is Mercury.

And the answer is no, after MUCH experience.... if the person I love wants to be with someone else then I will not lower myself to try to change their mind. It's too humiliating and futile.

She has a point, you can't make someone love you.

You are Jupiter in Gemini
he is mercury in Cancer.

I don't see any major aspect between both the signs @ the moment, I dont think he will choose her either venus is Rx. However with Saturn on the 7th the chart isn't fit to be read.

fensi88

He is Me, you are Ju and Moon. Me is in Moon;s sign and exalts Ju, so no doubt he will choose you! Also Moon will sextile Ju, you will be together.

misskitty

You are right Miss Kitty. I got that because since he is the 7th house, and Saturn is in the 7th house, the Zodiac on Saturn is Libra, so Libra rules Venus...so I should look at aspects concerning Venus. I always thought that was the way to do it because that is what other astrologers on here showed me.

I am not sure who taught you that technique but it was dead wrong! You look at the ruler of the 7th house when asking about boyfriends and exes. Here the ruler is Virgo, whose traditional ruler is Mercury. Therefore, he is Mercury.

I don't think a second chart is helpful so soon after the first. Some feel differently, but my opinion when you get strictures (and you had Saturn in the 7th) is you should wait a while before asking again.

Last edited: