confused about this marriage triangle

dnabliss

OK My question was wrong from the perspective that I am asking the question for the stiuation regarding two people will he get divorced? So I think I should have corrected my question eing will I marry him officially that nmakes a lot of confusion because when I am also getting the charts with the question for him I always end up not determining the other woman. So I think question was wrong from the beginning.

dnabliss

Re: confused about this marriage triangle!finalized

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:Hi there, they are finally getting divorced woman accepted all the terms and she is finalizing the court because she is pregnant by her boyfriend! I wonder if it was seen from the charts but anyway I asked the question wrong maybe, maybe it is Uranus who knows, We are so relieved!!!!Thanks for the comments

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is part of an ongoing test of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro - divination method and is not standard horary; following uses whole sign house format)

Since this is now, essentially, a known outcome question (yes they will be divorced because wife has accepted all terms and is finalizing the matter in court) I would like to test what the Magic 8 Ball would have indicated, based on the original chart dated 3/10/11:

-taking the Lot of Divorce (asc+cusp of 7th-saturn)-which is what I would have done-this Lot falls @ 11 Leo; Leo = Sun which = a "yes" answer to the question, according to 8 Ball "rules"
-instead of the Lot of Divorce, the 7th from him ("he" is the 7th house, the "other") could have been used, instead, to represent his marriage/wife; the 7th from the 7th = Sagittarius which = Jupiter which also = a "yes" answer by the 8 Ball
-some might have used, instead, the 1st trigonal night lord of the 7th house to represent his "first wife" (those following Alchabitius might have chosen this to be significator of his wife); the 1st trigonal night lord of Gemini (sign on the 7th house) is Mercury: by Magic 8 Ball "rules", Mercury as lord = a "yes" answer

All ways of looking at the potential quesited significators in this chart give a correct "yes" answer to the question, so I shall add this to the "accurate prediction" column in the continuing Magic 8 Ball test of known-outcome questions here on AW...

dnabliss

Dr. farr thaks a lot for your response. Well I do not know what calculations are taking place for your readings with the rules but the lot of divorce you mentioned 11 Leo falls also on my north node in my natal chart which I found pretty interesting since we have been waiting for this divorce to be finalized that we have a fresh start together. In my first question I realized I asked the question 'will he finally get divorced they are seperated but not legally yet, that we can get married legally?' so there are in fact two questions in one. But the main question was of course will he get divorced? I have to learn how to ask proper questions I should have maybe asked will we get married or will he and she get divorced, I think this was also confusing for Tikana, all the best

rafaella

I would have taken the wife to be Saturn (learned this from previous moderators Archergirl and Starlink when I had a similar question)...

Mercury (husband) will oppose Saturn (wife), but first it will conjunct Jupiter (querent) and Venus (10th ruler of public matters) before opposing Saturn - could mean moving in with querent, or officially being with the querent before the divorce is finalised...

Satrun and Mercury mutually moving towards opposition also points to wife moving towards divorce as well. Moon is VOID, however in Taurus it can still perform - it changes signs and sextiles Mercury (quesited) - signifying a union (marriage) only after some change of circumstances (divorce). Pluto in your 1st also points to some changes happening for you personally in regards to your question..... Conjunction of Mercury and Jupiter happens in about 8 degrees, cadent house/cardinal sign - possbly marriage in about 8 months? (timing is not always accurate in horary). Moon and Mercury form aspect in about 5 degrees -divorce finalised then maybe? So marriage could be between 5-8 months from the time of question...

Last edited:

dnabliss

Hello rafaella, thanks for the interpretation, I have checked and saw moon goes void after 5 hours of the time of the question, do we still consider it being void then? Well with the timing of marriage we now discuss we have work to be done first in two years I should say but with so much happening on his side I think the divorce will be all finalized this summer or early fall because they need to go on court two times for the property related cases. It feels so nice that one can decide on her future after all the chaos. Thanks a lot:)

RayAustin

Known horary outcome.. :cool:

Things changing soon was most likely indicated by a late moon, I see it as being a stricture just like a late ascendant. Moon's not really void of course since she's applying to Mercury by sextile, which is good for you OP, Mercury joins Jupiter so the chart shows you getting him to yourself.