Unlucky love life...

GhorAn

Hi there.. I'm quite a newbie in astrology and just began studying about it...
I'd be grateful if someone could help me understand a little bit my natal chart... I'm actually interested about my love situation... I've never had any luck in love... Almost all of girls I've ever been in love with, considered me as a friend, as a brother, until last time... Last time I had short adventure with an girl and I fell in love with her... I thought that she fell in love with me also, but she didn't get over her ex, so I was patient and was giving all my best to make her mine... I was so in love, that I was ready to do really anything for her... I was ready to take her hand to go through heaven and hell with her and back again... I thought she was my soulmate... She couldn't decide to take me or give her ex another chance... My agony lasted 2 months, and then she actually decided to be in relationship again with her ex... I'm trying to get over it... And once again I'm suffering...
So please, can somebody tell me what does my natal chart tell about my unlucky love life?

Attachments

• natal.gif
    natal.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Uranus, to GhorAn

GhorAn,

You said:
Hi there.. I'm quite a newbie in astrology and just began studying about it...I'd be grateful if someone could help me understand a little bit my natal chart... I'm actually interested about my love situation... I've never had any luck in love... Almost all of girls I've ever been in love with, considered me as a friend...Last time I had short adventure with an girl and I fell in love with her...I was ready to take her hand to go through heaven and hell with her and back again... I thought she was my soulmate...My agony lasted 2 months

You have modifyin a stellium (collection of energy) in :leo: (self-expression, also drama) which includes :venus: (relationships), so you have strong, dramatic, passionate relationships energy. However, you have :uranus: (friends) focused in the relationships house, so when you actually get IN a relationship, you want to be "friends" (close but not TOO close). This could indicate you choose either relationships which are "friendly" or which have a good chance of becoming "friendly" so you don't get "too close". Being friends is fine with people, and accepting your friendships might even HELP you develop your relationships.

In friendship,

Tim

Lin

Re: Uranus, to GhorAn

You are too young to make the distinction of being Lucky or Unlucky in love. You can be unlucky now and become lucky later.
One issue that you can study is the fact that you have both Venus and Mars conjunct in late Leo. Venus is your feminine side and Mars is your Masculine side....and they both have the same "character" so that may confuse women. Study that. Your MOON is in Leo too...so all the planets that rule what you are attracted to, and who YOU are personally are in Leo!!
Yet you have "heavy" planets in your 7th and 8th houses...I think you need to keep your relationships "lighthearted" and friendly before trying to do the "partnership" thing.
By the way, and this is just my opinion, I don't think you can find your soulmate at 22. You need a lot more social experience and experience with people in general before you allow yourself to be in a position to become so heartsick....and Leos do that a lot. So CAUTION, my friend.
LIN

Last edited:

blacksun?

You speak of love in terms of luck, that is Jupiter. Yours is in the twentlveth house, which is ruled by Neptune, imagination. Neptune is important in your chart, as it is giving its vision to your powerhouse of personal planets in Leo.
Jupiter is moving from Aries, fire, into Taurus, earth, meaning that you are probably going to learn to understand and define luck in a different way from what you instinctively do, with your fire emphasised in Leo, and your Sun in on the royal star Regulus, said to be the most beneficial fixed star. Obviousy you are not going to lose your fire, also with the moon just going into Leo it seems you also have fire to explore.

Note that the same process is going on with your stellium of the personal planets, moving from fire, leo, into earth, virgo. Your Neptune is also in Earth. Look for activities related to the earth elements which intuitively suit your fire, your passions and convictions.

Your Neptune is in the 8th house of sex and intensity, so luck in love would not be a superficial thing with you, and it might be a process of ripening to the occasion before you can actually be confident with the type of relationship that acually fits you, or rather the type of lover you are. People are attractive when they physically own their libidal energy. Often in the early life that comes out more in spiritual love, takes some time to adjust to earthly bonds.

Last edited:
Welcome to AW,

I hope you take a minute to introduce yourself properly in the correct forum from main index.

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

May I suggest you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines, tips and forum rules

Now your ruler of 7th/marriage house is Saggi/Jupiter and in Equal house Jupiter is firmly in 11th house of friendships, which suggests to me that you want your partner to be part of your group and close friend. Then you have the 'divorce planet' uranus in 7th along with Saturn. Having saturn in their does suggest delays prob until your saturn return 28-30. As you are still only young at 22 you have plenty of time to date without getting to serious.

Moon square or opposition Pluto
You are not always open with your feelings. Although you have a strong urge to share your innermost emotions with others, you have a simultaneous desire to control what others know about you, which likely stems from fear. You crave a deep feeling of belonging and intimate connection with others, and yet your approach to realizing these desires is often self-defeating. Attempts to control situations as you strive towards this goal generally backfire. Fear of loss and betrayal can consume you, and manipulating others so that you can keep them attached to you leads to empty satisfaction at best, and hopelessness at worst.
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/moonplutoaspects.html

Your stellium planets in Leo espec venus/mars is highly sexual in nature, but in Equal these planets fall in 3rd house naturally ruled by Gemini and gemini on Asc. Gemini is highly restless, procrastinating and indecisive and doesn't like making decisions in the hope that others will make these, so if you do recognise this as a problem maybe you can start addressing it?

Your moon is Apex of T Square with square to Jupiter, which goes over the top emotionally when expressing emotions or simply gets carried away

Wherever Saturn is in our charts is where we 'lack confidence' and where we have to work extra hard by way of compensation, it suggests delays, limitations and hard work. Your N Node in Aries in 10th (Equal) suggests your major Lessons in this lifetime will be to come away from indecisiveness and be more 'self orientated' and focused instead of being a libran people pleaser

GhorAn

Thank you very much! I see I have a lot of material over here to study and that I could learn a lot from this forum and you people... I will take my time this weekend and check everything step by step to get known with this forum and forum rules...

With respect, GhorAn...