What age will I get married?

rafaella

please post horary chart. we don't study natal charts. The time a question came to your mind is the time used for the horary chart, so the horary chart would have January 2018 date, the time and day when the question was born in your mind would be used.

So please think of the question, check the time and post a chart for that time. Use astro.com for charts. Don't add any astroids or anything extra, plain chart as it comes up in Regiomontanus system or even placidus will do.

waybread

Plus, Lisa, a rule of horary is that you get to ask a question only once, by any means of divination. The reason is because horary goes by the chart of the moment. That moment, to many horary astrologers is a kind of sacred time. If you keep asking the same question in different ways at different times, you lose the horary requirement for exactly the right moment.

Also as I explained on your other thread, it's not a good idea to try to force the oracle. You can't fool it. Suppose you never get married? Asking "when" assumes that you know the fates have decreed than you will in fact get married. Do you know this? Maybe, if you have a fiance and it's just a question of picking the date. Not so much if there's no Mr. Right in your life.

This chart, unsurprisingly, is not helping you. You've got Saturn ruling the ascendant (you) with a spouse being ruled by the sun, as indicated by Leo on the 7th house cusp. The sun, as the faster-moving planet, has left Saturn and is not applying to an aspect. The moon in Sagittarius does not make an aspect to the sun.

Saturn is strong, domiciled in its own sign of Capricorn, so you're not without resources. But the sun in the 12th suggests no Mr. Right on the horizon.

This isn't to say you won't get married. There is no reason why you couldn't in the future. But to ask the same question again, I suggest you wait until your romantic situation has significantly changed.

Last edited: