Synastry Compatibility? pease help me.

Andylop

Hello, i'm a guy, i'm in highschool... I've had a crush on a girl since 2 years now... i've read that after 2 months or something, it isn't a crush anymore... and that is true... I really like her. She is not only beautiful, she is also charming, and well... She knows I like her, and i'm fine with that... But every time I try to tell her that I like her, i get cold feet and I never do... I really don't care if she doesn't like me back, because that's easy to turn around for me (I know that makes me sound like an idiot, but I'm not...)

I found interesting things in the synastry.. and I think she likes me back.. every time I look at her during classes (I am very discreet... im not like stalking her or anything... Im obsessed, but it's not like that) she looks back at me and she doesn't pull away... and she doesn't have a rejection look or anything...

I am really confident in myslef and sh*t, but every second that goes by I grow more femenine and it simply frustrates me that I don't have the guts to tell her how I feel....

so I was thinking that if I find compatibility in the synastry, it will encourage me.

I don't tell anyone that i'm into astrology... and It was hard to get her birth time... but I was able to camouflage the question hahahaha, ...

Also, I think that the reason why I am so unsure about telling her how I feel is partly because of my Venus in Cancer...

ALSO: I know that people are going to tell me that even if I have the best synastry ever, that doesn't mean I have a beter shot.... But you know... this Synastry is only going to change my desition by like 20%

Im not relying on astrological data.. that'd be really lame.

Also, if I get the shitt*est compatibility ever... that's not tearing me down either..

I just want opinions!

Here is the synastry chart:

(IM IN BLUE, SHE IS IN RED)

Note: I don't want links to pages... I want OPINIONS (This goes especially to Astrologer50--- Dont get mad though haaaaa!)

Attachments

• Synastry ASTRO.jpg
    Synastry ASTRO.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 19

Munch

*Your Moon and Mars are in opposition to her Saturn.

Saturn says no to your feelings and to your actions. (VERY BASIC and CLIPT INTERPRETATIONS)

*Her Mercury opposite your Saturn.

Saturn says no to her style of communication and thinking.

*Your sun opposite her Moon is a good fit if the rest of the chart is compatible. It shows similar end goals but different ways of going about achieving them. There will have to be a lot of 'easy' sacrifices to make this work with you two taking turns getting your way.

This could be a loose and amicable relationship. I don't really see the attraction too much though.