Is he cheating

naturalesoul

So I am attaching this horary. Is he cheating. In horary, what I know....
1sy house, Moon and ruler of 1st house. whats going on?
In this case I am stuck.
1st house ruler is Venus,
Moon is trine Sun (I am Moon)
Mercury 7th house (Husband)
Venus conjunct Mercury (applying, happy planets)
Last aspect Moon makes is to the Sun. This is where I get confused. Does this mean yes he is cheating? or does it mean NO becuase Mercury is comjunct Venus? Or is Venus someone else? Am I reading the whole thing wrong?

Attachments

• Is he cheating.png
    Is he cheating.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

naturalesoul

No one that I am thinking of .... Just recently found out he did cheat once many years ago. I never knew and never expected. It would have never come out had he not been in a certain position which caused me to look at his progressed charts and find it. Plus he HAD to come clean due to the nature of the situation(long story).But of course, I have doubt now that it was only once??? was it??? I could be wrong though.

Looking at the chart.
First house is me- ruler is Venus.
So I would be Venus.
7th house is Mercury which is him.
Looking at aspects with 1st, 7th and venus, Mercury and the moon.
Venus conjunct Mercury. That is a Yes. So this is where I get confused because Venus is in 6th house with mars and sun.
Moon will be applying to Sun last.
Sun Trine Moon.

The yes or No confuses me at this point. The question is ...Is he cheating on me?

+++We are currently apaprt and will be for a while due to other family issues. I guess you can say I have lost trust.

kalinka

You are venus and moon. He is mars, the ruler of th 7th house and the sun, as traditonal significator for the man in relationship questions. Sun and mars are in Libra, so they are receiving Venus by rulership.And also mars is in mutual reception with venus. That tells us that he really loves you and his focuse is on you, not on another woman. neptune is placed in his 5th house, which indicates your doubts about he having an affair. I don't see another woman. Sun made a separative sextile to Jupiter and also your moon's last aspect was an opposition to Jupiter. that's why I asked you if you are thinking about a specific woman. So could Jupiter be that third party? I don't think so. Jupiter is strong but don't receive any of your both significators by dignity. Jupiter is in his second and 6th house. That could maybe indicate an issue with his job or money he had. Moon is applying to a trine with the sun, which means a positive outcome for you. Venus also will make only good aspects: sextile to saturn, trine to neptune (doubts will vanish into thin air), conjunction with mercury (maybe you will clarify underlying problems with him?) and sextile to pluto. Moon is in gemini, which is ruled by mercury and indicates that you are currently focused on that information (Is he cheating or not). Since venus and mercury will meet by conjunction, I think you will get your answer.

Last edited:

squirrel

Sun and mars are in Libra, so they are receiving Venus by rulership.
I like your interpretation, kalinka, but, although Venus and Mars are indeed in mutual reception, it is Venus who receives Mars and Sun by (her) rulership. Venus rules over Libra, it's her "home" so she receives Mars and not the other way around.

It depends of course, whose explanation on receptions you are following, Frawleys or Lillys, in terms who likes whom based on the dispositor of the planet. I suppose Lillys (the one who is receiving the Planet by rulership or exaltation tend to care more or is obliged to be a good host), if so, then Venus is receiving Mars by her rulership. Since Mars is also receiving Venus in his, the reception is mutual.

Last edited:

naturalesoul

Kalinka,

I do think he loves me but of course after hearing about something that happened now almost 18 years ago it did cause doubt. I've never had any reason to doubt until now. I like that you pointed out his job....you are exactly right on that too. We are at a crossroad in life!! Retirement. So this too has been a concern. Thank you. I can see how you interpreted it now too. Good catch on the job.

Last edited:

kalinka

I like your interpretation, kalinka, but, although Venus and Mars are indeed in mutual reception, it is Venus who receives Mars and Sun by (her) rulership. Venus rules over Libra, it's her "home" so she receives Mars and not the other way around.

It depends of course, whose explanation on receptions you are following, Frawleys or Lillys, in terms who likes whom based on the dispositor of the planet. I suppose Lillys (the one who is receiving the Planet by rulership or exaltation tend to care more or is obliged to be a good host), if so, then Venus is receiving Mars by her rulership. Since Mars is also receiving Venus in his, the reception is mutual.

Yes and I'm a follower of Frawley :) I think we don't have to argue it out. Frawleys theory just make more sense for me,that's why I'm using it that way.
Why should someone love me because I'm weak and he has the upper hand? (In Lilly's theory the host loves the guest. But should the guest not be treated like a king? Why , for example sun in Libra is then so weak in his own fall everytime he is in venus' domicile?) According to Frawley: I'm in love and because of that I'm risking to be in that sign even if this makes me vulnerable.

Last edited:

squirrel

Yes and I'm a follower of Frawley :) I think we don't have to argue it out. Frawleys theory just make more sense for me,that's why I'm using it that way.
Why should someone love me because I'm weak and he has the upper hand? (In Lilly's theory the host loves the guest. But should the guest not be treated like a king? Why , for example sun in Libra is then so weak in his own fall everytime he is in venus' domicile?) According to Frawley: I'm in love and because of that I'm risking to be in that sign even if this makes me vulnerable.

I agree with you, I just mentioned the wording. Also, I tend to follow Frawley more and more now (I started with Lilly), from my experience in this matter it is more accurate.

kalinka

I agree with you, I just mentioned the wording. Also, I tend to follow Frawley more and more now (I started with Lilly), from my experience in this matter it is more accurate.

Yes you are right with the wording. thank you for your reference. often I also get confused with this reception thing. But you knew what I wanted to say. And actually Frawley himself don't like the word "receiving" by explaining reception.

Last edited: