12th house stellium and other bad things

mabrook

Hello everyone. In my new solar return chart i have a 12th house stellium, saturn in 4th house and uranus in 8th house. In addition neptune nearly conjuncts to dsc. I read that these are the signs of a bad year. What do you think?

Attachments

• solar 2017.jpg
    solar 2017.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 36

zodiacangel

Hello everyone. In my new solar return chart i have a 12th house stellium, saturn in 4th house and uranus in 8th house. In addition neptune nearly conjuncts to dsc. I read that these are the signs of a bad year. What do you think?

I think you are going to isolate yourself for sometime during the year. maybe because of an operation.

mabrook

I think you are going to isolate yourself for sometime during the year. maybe because of an operation.

I'm afraid of this. :/
Do you predict the change of residence because of the 4th house saturn?
And sorry for my bad english. I can understand what you say but not build a sentence properly. :)

Deirdre

In 2016 I also had a stellium in 12th
It wasn't that bad though. I didn't isolated so much and as a I had Venus in 12th I had a secret affair...

Pluto in 4th means probably a change of residence yes.

U can see 12th also as a spiritual house. A way of looking inward to heal somehow.

Isa

I had a full 12th house this year with pluto in the 4th. It was a bad year, i isolated myself but not too much (venus is in the 1st so that helps). I did not move houses.