will me I am from the states and Carl from the UK be in a relationship?

I don't see any reception between Jupiter/you and Mercury/him. I do see your co-sigs moon and sun applying biquintile, but I don't think we use those aspects. I think only conjunction, square, opposition and trine are used in horary

Last edited:
Aries-Mars
Taurus-Venus
Gemini-Mercury
Cancer-Moon
Leo-Sun
Virgo- Mercury
Libra- Venus
Scorpio- Mars*
Sagittarius- Jupiter
Capricorn - Saturn
Aquarius- Saturn
Pisces- Jupiter

You never use modern rulers in horary.

JessieBaby

oh okay gotcha :) i thought they were all the same because i am quite new to astrology and learning thank you for the info and thank you for the reading :) when we started talking we just clicked just like and both just felt comfortable with each other really quickly and in all my relationships or wanting to start a relationship with someone i never felt that way towards a person. so there is possibly not going to be a relationship between us?

Last edited:

ravinderccmb

This was your query or question:
will me I am from the states and Carl from the UK be in a relationship?.

If you have given the number, then it will be between you and Carl.

ravinderccmb

ravinderccmb
user_online.gif

Re: will me I am from the states and Carl from the UK be in a relationship?
can you tell a random number from 1 to 249, so that I can cast chart based on this number and predict.

This was my initial post and in replt this, I though you mentioned the number 7.http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=631381

heidy26

He is not interested.
He is in his own sign, triplicity and exaltation and in his house.
On the other hand, you, Jupiter, are very interested in him, but at the same time not comfortable, as Jupiter is in his detriment in Virgo.
The Moon is also in a bad position in Capricorn, even if it applies to Mercury.
Sorry, but I don't think you will be in a relationship.