Lost My Social Security Card! :(

iChristina2012

Tomorrow I am going to reapply for food stamps and I need my SS card for identification. I used it this summer for legal documentation, but I just seem it to find it. I usually keep in under my parents' mattress, but the last time I've seen it it was inside a black folder full of notes. I checked that black boy 4 times without any luck. It's the size of your standard business card. It's blue and white with black and red writing. I am 100% sure it is in my house somewhere and not lost forever outside.

Please help a little psychic-inclined chick out! :happy:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_74_will_i_find_my_social_security_card.85204.9087.jpg
    astro_2gw_74_will_i_find_my_social_security_card.85204.9087.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

fensi88

There are testimonies it will be found!
When the ruler of the second house is with 4 or 5 planets in the same house, as in your chart, look for it in a storage room or where you have a lot of your materials or near items of sentimental value. It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room. It can be near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff. Ruler is in 6 house means to look inside something: in a box, pocket , envelope, bag, drawer( near earth) or cabinet suitcase or underneath something. Where you keep clothes, or in the linen closet . Often out of sight.

Direction: Northwest
Near colour: white, light color combination, spotted, grey

POF is in Ar in 12 hosue. It can be at places near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, hat boxes, near ceilings, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces. Look also at places of prayer and meditation.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: red, black, purple

Sunrise

Tomorrow I am going to reapply for food stamps and I need my SS card for identification. I used it this summer for legal documentation, but I just seem it to find it. I usually keep in under my parents' mattress, but the last time I've seen it it was inside a black folder full of notes. I checked that black boy 4 times without any luck. It's the size of your standard business card. It's blue and white with black and red writing. I am 100% sure it is in my house somewhere and not lost forever outside.

Please help a little psychic-inclined chick out! :happy:
What did happen??? Did you find it?