Scherzy

I have cough and I sneeze
Can you help me ?

Attachments

• corona.jpg
    corona.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 40

ElenaJ

A cough and sneeze could be just a cold. An important Corona symptom is fever, do you have fever?
Why did you cast the chart for June?

ElenaJ

Lots of people out there wanting to help you!
For the chart, you mercury on the 6th cusp, thinking about the illness.
Mars is virus, you as mercury have no connection with mars.
Moon is near mars, but approaches a trine with helpful protective Venus, who is also strong in taurus.
It looks like no, you don't have corona.
However, even those who are positive, are told to be inside, take something for the fever, depending on which country you live in there are over the counter tablets for this. Sleep, rest, stay away from others so you won't spread and reciprocally don't receive it.
Do you know anyone who is positive, that might have had contact with you in the past ten days or so?

Scherzy

Lots of people out there wanting to help you!
For the chart, you mercury on the 6th cusp, thinking about the illness.
Mars is virus, you as mercury have no connection with mars.
Moon is near mars, but approaches a trine with helpful protective Venus, who is also strong in taurus.
It looks like no, you don't have corona.
However, even those who are positive, are told to be inside, take something for the fever, depending on which country you live in there are over the counter tablets for this. Sleep, rest, stay away from others so you won't spread and reciprocally don't receive it.
Do you know anyone who is positive, that might have had contact with you in the past ten days or so?

my bf, has just arrive to İstanbul ,he has been in netherlands :( I have cuddle him :crying: