Will things change between us in the future?

Lorina

Hello everyone, I really need your help with this relationship.
I talked with a guy one month ago, and he told me he wants us to be just friends and I accepted that because I didn’t want to be involved in love relationship. But things have changed after we talked about sexual things, he started it. Now, I want to know if there is a possibility to change his mind in the future and starts real relationship with me. Since he told me he doesn’t care about love or jealousy.

So my question is “Will things change and our relationship develop and be deeper in future?”

I don’t want to break my heart specially I started to feel jealous. 💔

What do you think? I still don’t know how to tell what the chart is trying to show me for the future , but now, my significators Satrun, and Moon are both in his 5th, maybe he thinks about me in sexual way. Also, His Significator Sun in my 5th house and is about to change its sign to be in Cancer in 3 units. Neptun in my 1st house maybe shows me that This relationship is an illusion for me, and maybe it is not the relationship I want to go in it.

Please help 🌹

Attachments

• 64921390_2363967700308422_3312023996920233984_n.jpg
    64921390_2363967700308422_3312023996920233984_n.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 26

Chrysalis

Because you've got the majority of the planets in the 5th/11th axis, but them being oppositions by aspect, then this situation won't be an easy one.

The Sun is void for a while, so things between you both will be slow moving. Sun will be moving to oppose you when changes signs. Sun currently in an Air sign, which is this 'talking' thats happening between you both, but then moving into a water sign where 'feelings' then get involved, doesn't look to be a good thing.

So in answer to your query, yes things will slowly change.

Lorina

Because you've got the majority of the planets in the 5th/11th axis, but them being oppositions by aspect, then this situation won't be an easy one.

The Sun is void for a while, so things between you both will be slow moving. Sun will be moving to oppose you when changes signs. Sun currently in an Air sign, which is this 'talking' thats happening between you both, but then moving into a water sign where 'feelings' then get involved, doesn't look to be a good thing.

So in answer to your query, yes things will slowly change.

Hey Chrysalis,
thank you for sharing your thoughts about the chart.
I am confused a little. because my question is if things will change for better and go deeper in the relationship, you answered yes but it will be slow, but then you said things doesn't look good :sad:, what is the reason?