Hey can I get a reading on a few things

Alot of bad things happened in my life recently I have a esoteric disease right now making it impossible to do anything

Also money and relationships are sour right now.

Can you tell me what's going on through my chart I came here before you guys were right now i come here to find out what's up with my modern life.

RKWNr7q

https://imgur.com/a/RKWNr7q

Sagcap88

Alot of bad things happened in my life recently I have a esoteric disease right now making it impossible to do anything

Also money and relationships are sour right now.

Can you tell me what's going on through my chart I came here before you guys were right now i come here to find out what's up with my modern life.

I’m so sorry to hear about your situation and happy to give you a hand up. I know how frustrating it is to lack the funds to do things that can help one heal. Sending positivity your way.

Firstly, let me say that relationships are the least of your concerns. Right now, build a relationship with YOU. There is nothing more rewarding and it will stay with you for life. Maybe during this difficult time, you’re meant to reflect. Get to know yourself and honor yourself by living in authenticity.

Your NN in Pisces tells me that you’re meant to acquire the good traits of Pisces and become more spiritual — with your 12th house sun, it heightens that. Be a little bit alone for a while and realize that your own company is better than most.

The ruler of your 2nd house cups (Uranus) trines Jupiter. You have money potential in 5th house related things — which ones, you’ll have to do some trial and error to figure out.

Mercury in your second squares Jupiter so perhaps reign in what you say and choose your communications carefully. I suspect that you may be prone to speaking before thinking — this can really do harm in the workplace or job interviews.

Venus in your second squares Mars in the 12th, which to me says that your Mars in 12th traits may be diminishing the gifts of Venus. Mars in the 12th is very passive and reluctant to action.

I hope that helps. I did my best! Good luck!

I’m so sorry to hear about your situation and happy to give you a hand up. I know how frustrating it is to lack the funds to do things that can help one heal. Sending positivity your way.

Firstly, let me say that relationships are the least of your concerns. Right now, build a relationship with YOU. There is nothing more rewarding and it will stay with you for life. Maybe during this difficult time, you’re meant to reflect. Get to know yourself and honor yourself by living in authenticity.

Your NN in Pisces tells me that you’re meant to acquire the good traits of Pisces and become more spiritual — with your 12th house sun, it heightens that. Be a little bit alone for a while and realize that your own company is better than most.

The ruler of your 2nd house cups (Uranus) trines Jupiter. You have money potential in 5th house related things — which ones, you’ll have to do some trial and error to figure out.

Mercury in your second squares Jupiter so perhaps reign in what you say and choose your communications carefully. I suspect that you may be prone to speaking before thinking — this can really do harm in the workplace or job interviews.

Venus in your second squares Mars in the 12th, which to me says that your Mars in 12th traits may be diminishing the gifts of Venus. Mars in the 12th is very passive and reluctant to action.

I hope that helps. I did my best! Good luck!

Thank you so much
I really appreciate the hard work you did, and I will explain whats going on.

Ok my issue is I have a esoteric sickness that makes me feel paralyzed if i sit down for a while to relax. It feels cold.

So A i need to meditate for hours and constantly push it out
B
Run around like a mad man working my *** off just to feel heat inside my body
Or C distract myself like this of this suffering and misery.

I went to the ER 3 times without anything found

Went to qigong and Since my energy was crazy she had to put the heat up to counter the cold.

With this problem it makes a lot of things like sitting and working not good.
It also feels like everyone in the world is rejecting me.
Every single person that usually has been by my side.. besides a few.
New people though are relatively nice.
Spiritual wise things are going good it is the only thing thats good this pain and misery is pushing me to my limit.

I try to enjoy the things in life and I have to quickly keep on going with it.

What is 5th house things
Would a freelancing job writing be that?

Mars in 12
Right before I had this ultimate plateu of my esoteric sickness my gf said hey I want you to do more because im moving out of this house and moving into an apartment and then the next day i was in the er.
So I want to move out of this house so bad but I am utterly destroyed right now
Back and forth it doesnt stop
I wish I could just sleep my days away but if i take nyquil I just fall down more easier.

i want to ask specifically how long is this problem of mine going to last?
What about my love does she stay

Sagcap88

Thank you so much
I really appreciate the hard work you did, and I will explain whats going on.

Ok my issue is I have a esoteric sickness that makes me feel paralyzed if i sit down for a while to relax. It feels cold.

So A i need to meditate for hours and constantly push it out
B
Run around like a mad man working my *** off just to feel heat inside my body
Or C distract myself like this of this suffering and misery.

I went to the ER 3 times without anything found

Went to qigong and Since my energy was crazy she had to put the heat up to counter the cold.

With this problem it makes a lot of things like sitting and working not good.
It also feels like everyone in the world is rejecting me.
Every single person that usually has been by my side.. besides a few.
New people though are relatively nice.
Spiritual wise things are going good it is the only thing thats good this pain and misery is pushing me to my limit.

I try to enjoy the things in life and I have to quickly keep on going with it.

What is 5th house things
Would a freelancing job writing be that?

Mars in 12
Right before I had this ultimate plateu of my esoteric sickness my gf said hey I want you to do more because im moving out of this house and moving into an apartment and then the next day i was in the er.
So I want to move out of this house so bad but I am utterly destroyed right now
Back and forth it doesnt stop
I wish I could just sleep my days away but if i take nyquil I just fall down more easier.

i want to ask specifically how long is this problem of mine going to last?
What about my love does she stay

I’m a bimbo when it comes to predictive astrology. I definitely am not the one to answer anything about the future.

Best of luck, though.

Sorry for asking but I never heard of an esoteric disease. What is that?

Ok so picture you meditating for 6 years and one day you decided to hold your breathe in when you sense someone's energy and you protect yourself but accidently breathe in. This energy goes into your lymph nodes and you have tried to remove it 12 times but it makes you sick every time

Not only that but if you look up qigong when I was moving my hands around I was accidently doing meridian work.

I felt extremely cold and hot from breathing so I panicked on top of the choking problem.

I learned a few days that if you pit your feet on the ground and feel the sensation of the top of your head you will feel heaviness in places that nerd to expell.

So after dealing with that cold and hot which felt like ice and fire in my body and I had meditated to remove it.

I spent 5 or 6 hours putting the qi into the ground.

I feel no cold or hot energy now but my throat is now closed up so now I have to meditate with a little throat. Then move it if i can from my body then meditate again to remove the cold and hot from my house its on all the animals and my family members here.

Then after that I have to meditate and do chores and then meditate and apply for work.

I have no remorse from my family right now nor friends.

Another major issue i had which feels like it's almost good is.

My third eye would go into my throat and block my body tryinf to protect me but it caused more damagw.

Now i feel tingles all over my bodu because I'm breathing so low.

I went to doctors they said it's anxiety but it isnt this has been a part of me for 6 months

Ok so picture you meditating for 6 years and one day you decided to hold your breathe in when you sense someone's energy and you protect yourself but accidently breathe in. This energy goes into your lymph nodes and you have tried to remove it 12 times but it makes you sick every time

Not only that but if you look up qigong when I was moving my hands around I was accidently doing meridian work.

I felt extremely cold and hot from breathing so I panicked on top of the choking problem.

I learned a few days that if you pit your feet on the ground and feel the sensation of the top of your head you will feel heaviness in places that nerd to expell.

So after dealing with that cold and hot which felt like ice and fire in my body and I had meditated to remove it.

I spent 5 or 6 hours putting the qi into the ground.

I feel no cold or hot energy now but my throat is now closed up so now I have to meditate with a little throat. Then move it if i can from my body then meditate again to remove the cold and hot from my house its on all the animals and my family members here.

Then after that I have to meditate and do chores and then meditate and apply for work.

I have no remorse from my family right now nor friends.

Another major issue i had which feels like it's almost good is.

My third eye would go into my throat and block my body tryinf to protect me but it caused more damagw.

Now i feel tingles all over my bodu because I'm breathing so low.

I went to doctors they said it's anxiety but it isnt this has been a part of me for 6 months

A
Few symptoms are
Feeling weightless ness
Can't breathe
Can't walk
Stumbles
Can't talk
Can't think
Heavy energy
Sometimes body parts feel drunk and put of sync with rest of body.

Breath stalls put strain on body.
Sensations morphing through my body
Feel like spiders and sharp pain moving everywhere when I move the energy.
Very convoluted energy pulls. people did psychic surgery on me and I felt like so many different things it's hard yo explain.
Sometimes it felt like worms or bubbles or tentacles a bunch of weird *** ****. Other times it feels like my sense of gravity or self would be my feet other times my head.

Hopelessness but Now set things i do to make sure im good for the day.
Feel like I'm at the plateau and it's gunna be gone soon.

People have been doing divination on me and said keep on pushing don't give up and that it's going to be gone soon if you keep on working on it.

The feeling of wanting to eat 5 times in a day.

Not being able to go to the bathroom
Ears ringing
Headaches

All this weird **** my body doesn't usually do.

I will be good i just want divination when it comes to this.

wilsontc

Staff member
back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you want to offer non-astrological advice, feel free to PM the OP.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Hey i am part of group now that has lessened the feelings of things alot while it migjt not be gone all the way i am distracting myself with real life things till it calms down feels like it is getting better.

Thank you all.