Will I fall pregnant in 2018

rubelet

Hello Lovely Horary Community!

I've been trying to conceive for a few months. I just turned 37 so my anxiety about time is pretty high! To make matters worse, my husband is often travelling which makes timing tough.

I ran this chart tonight. I had been holding off in case it was a big no but i thought i should face my fears. I think this looks somewhat positive - the placements of the moon and jupiter plus the fifth house in Taurus.

Can anyone offer some insight?

Thanks!

Attachments

• will i fall pregnant in 2018.jpg
    will i fall pregnant in 2018.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 32

Sunrise

Hello Lovely Horary Community!

I've been trying to conceive for a few months. I just turned 37 so my anxiety about time is pretty high! To make matters worse, my husband is often travelling which makes timing tough.

I ran this chart tonight. I had been holding off in case it was a big no but i thought i should face my fears. I think this looks somewhat positive - the placements of the moon and jupiter plus the fifth house in Taurus.

Can anyone offer some insight?

Thanks!

Dear,
there are positive indications on the chart showing many chances for pregnancy.
You as Jupiter In a fertile sign. Set in the 11th house (a lucky house) and Jupiter retro, perhaps shows us your previous efforts for pregnancy.
On the other I see the fifth (Taurus - fertile sign), and Venus (baby) within Cancer. Fertile sign.
All these are positive signs of pregnancy.
Also The Moon in a fertile sign, go to catch find Venus and then Jupiter.

But before the Moon finds Venus to transfer its light to Jupiter (you), it will catch Saturn first. This shows a slight delay and some obstacles to this effort. And the retro course of the planets itself shows. It will come what you want but maybe with a little delay.
I think the map shows your anxiety and that a reason that is delayed is by your own anxiety. Jupiter in fall of the Moon and detriment of that Venus (baby).
I wish you good luck