USA Lilith Conjunct Pluto May 2018

piercethevale

Greetings.
As I have written in a few previous, recent, posts I have come to a tentative conclusion that the significance of a conj. comes at the last moment the bodies of topic are in the exact coordinates of said conjunction or possibly the exact same degree.

Pluto is retrograde and Lilith enters the exact same coordinates, 21* Cap. 07' 52", on May 18, 2018 at 1:36:52 Philadelphia, Penn. time
Pluto last moment of being in the exact same degree, that is to say the last moment it will be at 21* Cap 00' 01" will be on May 27, 2018 at 2:06:10 p.m. Philadelphia, Penn. time.

Here is the chart cast for that moment.

USA_Lil_conj._Pluto_last_aspect_Pluto_same_deg._5-18-2018.png

The Asc. reveals through the Sabian Symbol ascribed to the 24th degree of Virgo the collective awareness of our society at that given moment.
From Dane Rudhyar's wonderful book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala", we can find the following description of that.

"VIRGO 24°: MARY AND HER LITTLE LAMB.

KEYNOTE:
The need to keep a vibrant and pure simplicity at the core of one's being as one meets the many tests of existence.

Coming after the preceding symbols this one tells us that, though great, spectacular and resolute efforts are needed in order to achieve one's higher goals of destiny, still the essential quality as one journeys on 'the Path' is a pure, spontaneous, fresh and nonviolent approach to all encounters. This of course is Jesus' entreaty to his disciples — that they should be like 'little children'. Without such a deep, heartfelt simplicity the seeker after spiritual experiences or Initiation is bound to find himself glamorized by his own successes, and to see his ego feeding on the drama of struggle and victory.

This is the fourth stage of the thirty-fifth five-fold sequence and it presents us with a subtle hint of technique. Beyond individual prowess and social eminence, the individual whose innocence is fixed upon spiritual realization should genuinely radiate
INNOCENCE.
"

The Desc. reveals through the Sabian Symbol ascribed for the 24th degree of Pisces just "WHERE-TO" the Cosmos will be in effort to impel us towards at that time. [ibid.]

"PISCES 24°: ON A SMALL ISLAND SURROUNDED BY THE VAST EXPANSE OF THE SEA, PEOPLE ARE SEEN LIVING IN CLOSE INTERACTION.

KEYNOTE:
The need to consciously accept one's own personal limitations in order to concentrate one's energies and to live a centered and fulfilled life.

Every individualized person is a small island in the vast ocean of mankind. The ego fulfills a necessary function, as it sets boundaries and gives a specific character to the consciousness. Within these boundaries a complex interplay linking and integrating the various aspects of the personal life can operate constructively. In time, these ego-boundaries can not only expand, but can become a zone of intense interchange between the inner and the outer, between the individual and the community, between man and the universe.

This fourth stage symbol tells us that the first duty of any man or woman is to be truly what he or she is as an individual. But this individual has a particular dharma, i.e. a place and function in a vaster whole. The island's inhabitants get subsistence from the sea, and in time learn to navigate this sea and interact with other islanders — and all eventually will come to realize their oneness within the whole Earth, which includes everything. An appropriate Keyword would be
CENTRALIZATION.
"

Making the awareness that we are a collectivity within our borders but that every individual has something, some unique part, to contribute to that collectivity

As this is a mundane chart and concern we must look to the nadir, the I.C., to symbolically reveal as to "HOW" that we will be impelled towards that transition of awareness as a collective society and that is given through the Sabian Symbol ascribed to the 23rd degree of Sagittarius.... and I find this to be particularly and quite notably poignant at this time.
[ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 23°: A GROUP OF IMMIGRANTS AS THEY FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRANCE INTO THE NEW COUNTRY.

KEYNOTE:
Consciously accepting the ways of a new stage of experience, in readiness for the opportunities it will present.

As we pass any threshold leading to a new realm of existence we have to meet certain requirements and the necessity to adjust to new ways of life – in action, thought and feeling. At times this may seem an ordeal but it is inevitable. Everything that will follow depends largely on how we cross this threshold, and on the spirit in which we meet unfamiliar and perhaps shocking experiences.

At this third stage of the fifty-third five-fold sequence we face a combination of the two preceding symbols. We find ourselves in a period of
TRANSITION. We have to imitate, yet retain our inner integrity.
"

:andy: WOW....!

...and the mid haven, the M.C., gives the answer "WHY" for this mundane issue... through the Sabian Symbol given for the 23rd of Gemini. [ibid.]

"GEMINI 23°: THREE FLEDGLINGS IN A NEST HIGH IN A TREE.

KEYNOTE:
The growth of spiritually creative processes in an at least relatively integrated mind.

In traditional symbolism birds usually refer to spiritual forces, or at least to the higher and freer aspects of the mind. Here we see only the very beginning of a process in what we might also call 'the upper chamber' of the consciousness where the creative power of the spirit can be received and assimilated. Fecundated by the spirit and supported by a deeply rooted cultural and vitalistic tradition, man can gradually develop an integral personality. It is essentially three-fold, reflecting the Divine Trinity, in India expressed as Sat-Chit-Ananda.

This is the third stage of a process which should lead to a deeper and more natural understanding of human existence. It suggests that the ambitious mass protests of aroused and largely blind desires should be transmuted through harmonization with natural drives and in terms of spontaneous responses attuned to the phases of natural evolution. Stressed here is
CREATIVE INTEGRATION."

There you have it. Pluto THE PLANET of transformation having been conjuncted by Lilith will release its energies of transformation to impel this nation towards the realization that immigration is needed and those that emigrate to this nation must be allowed in and to creatively integrate within our society.
At least, that is the manner in which I interpret all of the foregoing.
Anyone have a different take on it? ... please contribute.

piercethevale

Here is the chart for the last moment Lilith will be within the same degree

USA_Lil_conj._Pluto_last_aspect_Lil_same_deg._5-18-2018.png

I'll post the charts for the first moments as well later this afternoon.
I do find this chart above to be of interest personally as the Part of Fortune is conjunct my natal Sun and Jupiter conj. my Part of Destiny.

Last edited:

piercethevale

My apologies. I posted the same chart as that of the first [that for the last moment Pluto will be in the 22nd deg. of Cap.] in the above post. I have corrected my error.
The chart above is that for the last moment when Lilith will be in the 22nd degree of Capricorn.
Understand that, though a chart for the next second in time will also read as Lilith being at 22* Cap 00', it is only the very first instant that such occurs is Lilith truly in the 22nd degree as the moment after it has progressed further even though the measurement of its advance may be infinitesimally small it still has progressed into the 23rd degree.
This may be a matter of much nit picking discussion and those of you that insist that Lilith has progressed into the 23rd degree here may cast a chart for the second in time previous... you'll find it to be of negligible difference.

Again, my apologies for my error.

piercethevale

As to what the 22nd degree of Capricorn signifies... and with all the current political activity concerning warfare and the potentiality for such involvement by the United States it just might be of very significant interest...[it also just happens to be the location of my natal Part of Faith/Trust] [ibid.]

"CAPRICORN 22°: BY ACCEPTING DEFEAT GRACEFULLY, A GENERAL REVEALS NOBILITY OF CHARACTER.

KEYNOTE:
The realization that one may grow through defeat as well as, and perhaps more than, through success.

While the preceding symbol referred to the drive toward success in culturally organized collective endeavors, this one presents us with the possibility of turning apparent external defeat into an inner spiritual achievement. We have recently seen how totally vanquished nations (Germany and Japan) have leaped forward and achieved great economic success. Much depends on the quality of the will and the inner integrity of the person.

At this second stage we find what seems to be a paradox, but the spiritual life is always paradoxical. The great sinner can become the most renowned saint, and a medieval Pope a criminal. What matters most always is
INNER STRENGTH.
"

As Lilith's effect upon Pluto I have to assume will be detrimental perhaps it would be all for the better outcome of things if that "General" wouldn't admit defeat?

piercethevale

Regarding the chart for Lilith's last moment in the 22nd degree of Capricorn, the Asc. for that chart in the 28th degree of Sagittarius is a bit unnerving to me.
The 28th degree of Sag. is the location of two natal Astrological Parts derived from the natal chart of the USA [The "Zero Hour" chart, i.e. July 4, 1776 at 12:00:01 a.m. Philadelphia, Penn. and the true natal chart as I have proven in numerous threads and posts...at least to my great satisfaction and most steadfast convincingly.] those of the Part of Distress aka Part of Sickness [Asc. + Mars - Saturn] and the Part of Peril [Asc. + Ruler 8th House - Saturn]. As Mars is the Ruler of the 8th House of the USA's natal chart both Parts are located at exactly the same coordinates, i.e. 27* Sag. 35' 43".

[The following is a lengthy digression into spiritual matters for those it may be of a subject of interest but it should interest all as it does further validate the veracity of the Sabian Symbols and provide additional enticement for all to implement them. Interestingly it also happens to be the location of where the Part of Tragedy and Fatality derived from the chart I am convinced is the true natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth in that the Keywords that Dane Rudhyar used in summation for his analysis of the Sabian Symbol found for the 28th degree of Sagittarius do so well as to additionally confirm my belief in that natal chart as for how He wrote it to be [his Keywords] "THE BEAUTIFUL NECESSITY". As many a guru, many a spiritual teacher has spoken of the necessity of an avatar, an archetype, a satguru [or sadguru, depending on the translators choice of phonetic spelling] to bridge some sort of "stream" that exists in the astral realm that is a barrier to a souls' advancement. It has been a long time since I read, or have heard, of such mentioned so forgive me if "astral realm" isn't the correct term... and I do believe I recall said "stream" being also referred to as a "river" and other descriptive terms but other than that I have no further information as to what it actually is or is comprised of, or why it is there ...that is if God, Gods-self, did not place it there to begin with? So, being that the gentiles were/are in such great need of an entity, an avatar, an archetype, that can take them across said "stream", then, in that understanding, it becomes very clear that the "Tragedy" of Yeshu'a's {of Jesus'} "Fatality" was a "BEAUTIFUL NECESSITY"... despite how TRAGIC it may seem.]

The Sabian Symbol for the 28th degree of Sagittarius [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 28°: AN OLD BRIDGE OVER A BEAUTIFUL STREAM IS STILL IN CONSTANT USE.

KEYNOTE:
The enduring elements in a society which reveal its ability to significantly link the genius of its individuals to the everyday needs of the collectivity.

This symbol brings together, as it were, the essential values implied in the two preceding ones. The mastery over material factors of a few imaginative and trained individuals enables their community to remain well-integrated and able to function easily in the best possible environment. The work of these sculptor-engineers allows their people to develop a relatively permanent culture. A tradition is built which enables men to link their outer nature with the highest vision their leaders can conceive and objectively demonstrate.

This third symbol of the fifty-fourth sequence also suggests the way in which the works of man can blend harmoniously with natural environment in producing beautiful and enduring shapes of profound meaning. Reacting against the ugliness of our commercial and chaotic cities and highways, today we tend to long for 'wilderness'. But the combination of natural beauty and human skill and imagination is the true ideal to strive for. As Keywords we might use the title of an excellent book by the architect Claude Bragdon:
THE BEAUTIFUL NECESSITY.
"

So, in regard as to what this symbolism has to do with Sickness and Peril to the United States, my first take on the symbolism is that it refers to just what forum member Rahu has been posting about again most recently, r.e. the suppression of technological advances by the machinations of influential corporations. Such as their insistence, for just one example, that we still rely on fossil fuel and internal combustion engines for the sake of their own financial prosperity.
As the United States has become so dependent upon the economic strength of its corporations for the economic viability of its citizenry and for its world dominance politically then from such a perverse standpoint one could say it is a "Necessity"... although I, personally, have the greatest of difficulties as to declaring it as a "Beautiful" one.

As Dane stated above, "This symbol brings together, as it were, the essential values implied in the two preceding ones." taking into account that the Sabian Symbol for the 26th deg. of Sag. is [ibid.] "A FLAG BEARER IN A BATTLE.
KEYNOTE: The nobly accepted subservience of the individual to collective values and goals.
" and that the Sabian Symbol for the 27th degree of Sag., i.e. [ibid.] "A SCULPTOR AT HIS WORK"
is essentially about [according to Dane] "...the individual creatively expressing his own particular individuality. ...
[whereas] The 'flag bearer' symbolizes the selfless representative of a collective tradition or of national unity; the 'sculptor', on the contrary, represents man as a creative individual intent on making his mark upon society. This is a symbol of man's capacity to transform raw materials according to his personal vision."

...and through the great influence of their wealth and political power force and maintain that vision of theirs upon the mass of American society.?

That is my initial take on how this Sabian symbol can possibly be associated with what ails, with what puts in peril, the United States.

I do have one other take on it, that being that the predominance of so many evangelical Christian sects in the United States that insist that Yeshu'a/Jesus is the one and only true avatar, true archetype, and that to believe in any other will condemn a persons soul to an eternity of torment in some imagined "Hell" being also a possibility. It certainly is a great ailment of much of American society but does it also place it in what might be observed to be as "Peril"... ?
Perhaps it is distressful as to the one take I have on this and puts the nation in peril as to the other?:wink:

piercethevale

Usually a Pluto conj. upon a point in the chart Axis, a natal planet, or a natal Astrological Part I would figure as an aspect that will bring a transformative change. But with Lilith in the equation I have to surmise that it will be a transformative change, all right... but one most wrenching and likely unpleasant as well.

It think it would well serve to remind oneself of this when interpreting anything about these charts.

That issue on immigration, for example, might have to come to a head in a disturbing manner?

piercethevale

All the more to be of consideration is that Pluto went retrograde within this very same degree on April 22, 2018 at 21* Cap. 17' 14".

At that same time Mars was at 19* Cap 25' 03" and that is conj. the USA's natal position of the Part of Father aka Part of Advancement [Asc. + Sun - Saturn] which is at 19* Cap. 20' 57" although if my present hypothesis is accurate in that natal charts should be adjusted for the Precession of the Equinoxes then the point of actual conjunction at that time would have been apprx + 03* 23' 09" placing it at 22* Cap 44' 06" and Mars would have been of no effect to it at the time.

Said Part of Advancement would also be out of range to a one degree orb of conj. to the Pluto -Lilith conj. as well but putting it soon under the influences of Lilith in the near future....on about May 23rd.

Pluto and Lilith will be in the first aspect of conj. at exactly 21* Cap. 07' 52" on May 18th at 1:56:32 a.m. Philadelphia time. [although the time of exact conj. will be about a minute and forty five seconds later... as noted below at the end of this post]

Here is the chart for when Pluto went retrograde last April 22nd.

USA_Pluto_retrograde_4-22-2018.png

Please note that the Asc. of the event chart is conj. the natal position of the USA's Mercury at 24* Cancer 30' 36" and that the S. Node in transit at 11* Aquar. 14' 11" was conj. the USA"s natal position of its Part of Genius [the title and suggested influence is not verified to my satisfaction] which is at 11* Aquar. 43' 34". The N. Node at the time was conj. by less than a one deg. orb of conjunction to the USA's natal Part of Marriage Partners [Asc. + Cusp7th - Venus} which in a mundane chart I have to assume means more to those it is closely allied with. [might one even say, "in bed with"?]

The N. Node gives the reason symbolically, through the Sabian Symbol found for it's degree of location, as to why Pluto is unable to progress to the following degree at the time. the 12th degree of Leo reveals...[ibid.]

"LEO 12°: AN EVENING PARTY OF ADULTS ON A LAWN ILLUMINED BY FANCY LANTERNS.

KEYNOTE:
Group-relaxation in fashionable surroundings as an escape from work routine.

While the preceding symbol dealt with the simple and spontaneous pleasure of children, this one refers to the more or less standardized and fashion-dictated relaxation of adults who have left behind their day's work and are exchanging pleasantries and gossip. The 'lawn' and the 'lanterns' are cultivated; the type of mind displayed in the animated conversations, stimulated by liquor, is thoroughly socialized and not always innocent. The great Tradition has become reduced to a mere social fashion.

This second stage symbol contrasts with that of the first phase. We have now reached a stage of
SOPHISTICATION and involvement in externals and superficial intellectuality or wit. "

Perhaps now is not the time to let "superficial intellectuality" and idle gossip reach conclusions about whether our nation would gain as much or more by admitting defeat or not [as per the degree Pluto went retrograde in and it Sabian Symbol, the same that Pluto and Lilith conj. in, i.e the 22nd of Capricorn]

If we look to when Pluto goes direct again the N. Node will reveal symbolically why Pluto has to return to a previous degree and it's divine precept given as the Sabian Symbol for that point of returning to direct motion which will be on Sept 30th or October 1st at apprx 18* Cap. 45" the symbolism for which is by Sabian [ibid.] "CAPRICORN 19°: A FIVE-YEAR-OLD CHILD CARRYING A BAG FILLED WITH GROCERIES.
KEYNOTE:
Rising to the occasion when asked to assume social responsibilities ahead of one's normal development.
" [keywords] "ACCELERATED GROWTH".
...Rather poignant considering we're discussing the Planet of Transformation here, wouldn't you agree?

The N. Node giving the reason why, and it will be in the 4th of Leo [ibid.]

"LEO 4°: A FORMALLY DRESSED ELDERLY MAN STANDS NEAR TROPHIES HE BROUGHT BACK FROM A HUNTING EXPEDITION.
KEYNOTE:
The masculine will to conquer his animal nature and to impress his peers with his skill in performing the ancient traditional power rituals.

Could the Cosmos be telling us to not accept defeat so hastily? That we should be reflecting upon our past diplomatic conquests, perhaps even those of aggression?

At Pluto's final return on Jan 22, 2019 the N. Node will be at 26* Cancer 46' 48", that is to say it will be in the 27th degree of Cancer and will symbolically reveal why Pluto can now return to progress into the following degree. [ibid.]

"CANCER 27°:A VIOLENT STORM IN A CANYON FILLED WITH EXPENSIVE HOMES.
KEYNOTE:
A confrontation with a social upheaval demanding the reconsideration of static values.
The deeper implications of the scene depicted in the symbol are that the socio-cultural elite can always see its position and security challenged by forces beyond its control, even if it may be successful in protecting itself from destruction. The individual may not be able to depend on the standards and values he has acquired through education and through a relatively sheltered and rich life. He has to rise to the occasion, and perhaps to undergo an inner metamorphosis as a result of the crisis he has been able to accept as a personal challenge.
The contrast between the two first phases of this twenty-fourth sequence is evident: peace in luxury and intellectual development in terms of collective cultural values (reading books), then the challenge to meet a crisis situation produced by uncontrollable karmic forces that could lead to a successful
CATHARSIS
."

...and so it seems to indicate that this upcoming transformative effect of Pluto coupled with its conjunction with Lilith in the interim...[not to mention a full return by the nodes to their natal position sans any adjustment for the Precession of the Equinoxes, at 06* 35' 38" Leo/Aquarius] will likely be a most torrid and unpleasant affair... all the more unpleasant for those whom live in expensive homes.

Here's the chart for the Pluto Return on Jan. 22, 2019

USA_Pluto_s_final_return_1-22-2019.png

As Lilith will enter the exact same coordinates as Pluto on May 18th at 1:56:32 a.m. and be in last conj. aspect at 2:00:07 a.m., I'm splitting the difference of that 3:25 span and figuring Pluto and Lilith to be as close to exact conj. by approximation at 1:58:15 a.m. ....I'll get the exact coordinates later on but this is just fine for the present concern as a few more seconds either way won't change anything significant.

So, this chart below is the apprx. exact conj. of Pluto and Lilith on May 18th

USA_Pluto_Lilith_conj_apprx_exact.png

piercethevale

Note that my title of these charts', r.e. "Lils Dil", I coined some ten years ago when I first became interested in this upcoming conjunction. At the time I thought it would indicate a transformative effect on the influences of Lilith, perhaps even its very nature. Hence "Liliths' Dilemma".

I obviously had a lot to learn about Lilith yet, ten years ago.
It's more as like the "Dilemma" that this conjunction of Lilith and Pluto will leave us to contend with.

piercethevale

I just realized that the Part of Fortune for Pluto's Final Return chart at 13* Virgo 51' 29" will be conj by a one deg. orb of conjunction to the USA's natal location of its Part of War [Asc. + Mars - Pluto] at 14* Virgo 48' 51" and conj. by adjustment for the Procession of the Equinoxes to it's Part of Sons' [Asc. + Jupiter - Moon] which will be at apprx. 13* Virgo 49' 41" at that time.

piercethevale

Thus the Part of Fortune in the 14th degree of Virgo is likely giving us the suggestion as to make those circumstances at that time to be of the most advantageous to this nation and that being revealed through the Sabian Symbol found for the 14th degree of Virgo. [ibid.]

"VIRGO 14°: AN ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY TREE.

KEYNOTE:
A deep reliance upon the ancestral roots of individual character.

Stressed here is the fact that the power available to any man in time of crisis and decision has very deep roots in the past, whether the past of physical ancestry or the past outlined by a series of previous embodiments conditioned by some dominant purpose and by the many-phased development of a particular type of complex character. True spontaneity and creativity are always based on a structured sequence of antecedents if they are at all genuinely spiritual, i.e. if they are able to meet a collective need. Only the actions that are necessary — even if only in the long run — for meeting such a need can actually be called 'spiritual'.

This fourth stage symbol, strange as it may seem to many people — especially young people of our day — suggests a technique which, at critical times, must be used. It characterizes the means for true 'success'. One returns to the roots in order to produce the flowering of personality, if this flower is to bring forth a living seed.
ROOT POWER is essential to seed-achievement."

It seems to me to be saying that at that time we will need to take a very serious return to the fundamentals of our Constitution and to realize the reasons and intent of our "Founding Fathers"...and Mothers... as for the manner in which they created this nation and did so intend as for how it is to operate.

That's my take on this matter concerning the Part of Fortune at the time of Pluto's Final Return next January.

piercethevale

Greetings.
I have been offline since May 14th until today so I haven't had a chance to update this post until now.
First off that shooting at a Texas high school on May 18th was right in line with the Pluto Lilith conj. What I had failed to notice before was that by rectifying Pluto's natal position for nearly 242 years of Sidereal Zodiac procession which puts it at + 03* 23' 19" (as all natal positions advance at a rate of 04.666..." of a degree every month) its natal position on May 18th was at apprx. 00* Aquarius 57' 26" and Mars at the time was in near exact conjunction at 00* Aquar. 47' 18". Uranus at the moment of exact Pluto Lilith conjunction was at 00* Taurus 08' 18" and well within a one degree orb of square aspect to Sidereal Zodiac procession rectified Pluto.

Mars was also conjunct the non rectified, that is to say conjunct the Tropical Zodiacal position of the USA's natal Part of Death and Disaster at 01* Aquar. 11' the non rectified natal position of the USA's Part of Danger & Violence at 01* Aquar. 13' 05" and the non rect. natal position of the USA's Part of Deceit at 01* Aquarius 18' 49' on May 18th.
But, please understand that I am rather sold on this method ...this technique...of rectifying natal charts for the Sidereal procession and my trusted clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner, has concurred with my belief.
Thus for all natal positions of the USA's chart one needs to add + 03* 23' 26" on this July 4th...and may I repeat, the rate of procession is 04.666..." of a degree per month...so thus adjust accordingly for dates prior or after this July 4th.
Thus it can be easily seen, and said, that I underestimated the overall conditions that occurred on May 18th.

Mars will go retrograde on June 26th, I believe...as I have not yet cast a chart for the exact moment...but please note that it will go retro at about 09* Aquarius 13' and that the procession rectified position of the USA's natal S. Node will be at apprx. 09* Aquarius 58' 31' at that time. As Mars will go direct on August 27th [chart not cast yet as to be exact] it will conj. Pluto's procession rectified position again both in retro and direct motion in the coming months.

Saturn has been retrograde since April 18th from apprx. 09* Cap. 09' and on May 18th at the time of the Pluto conj. Lilith event it was at 08* Cap. 26' 05".
Now some of you should be able to recall that I made a prediction in two separate posts back in September 2014 and October 2014 as to beware a false flag type event for that coming December 14th of 2014 for when Pluto conjuncted the USA's natal Part of Termination [non rectified] @ 07* Cap. 58' 12" and specifically for that day as to its conjunction with the USA's natal Part of Repression [non rectified] @ 08* Cap. 42' 41" and indeed the violence began a mere 20 minutes prior to the exact conjunction... that's twenty minutes by the clock and for Pluto that's about as close to a "Bullseye" as one might possibly get. [I also made two more predictions in those same posts as to beware April 15th and 18th in 2015 as to Uranus conj. the USA's natal Part of Transformation and then it's Part of Liberty {Personal Liberty} and those were the dates of the bombing at the Boston Marathon and the imposing of, all but actually declared, martial law in Boston...but, again, those were non-rectified positions]. You may also be aware that I made a follow up post concerning my belief that "evil forces" have been using the "Zero Hour" USA natal chart to plan the timing of nefarious deeds without bothering to consider the need for Sidereal Zodiacal procession. Well it just so happens that on May 18th that Saturn was conjunct both the non rectified Part of Termination and the Part of Repression.

Had I been more thorough in sizing up that day before I had posted anything about the date I probably would have made a similar prediction for this past May 18th... at the least I would have been very tempted as to have posted such.

Saturn will go direct on apprx [as I have not cast a chart to confirm exactness, yet] this Sept. 6th at 02* Cap. 23' so watch for Saturns third pass over those Astrological Parts non rectified and rectified. [in my notes I see that I have written that Saturn will conj the rectified Part of Termination in direct motion on December 2nd and the rectified position of the Part of Termination on December 31st, New Years Eve, which at that time will be at apprx 11* Cap 51' 52". Saturn's conj. to the Part of Repression will occur about 7 days after both events.

Saturn will also be in exact opposition to the USA's natal position of Jupiter [05* Cancer 46' 18'] on June 28th in retrograde and again on November 10th in direct motion [no chart yet to verify exact time] and will be in exact opposition to Jupiter's rectified position at apprx. 09* Cap. 10' 09" on apprx December 19th. As the USA's procession rectified Part of Divorce will be at 05* Cap. 37' 05" at that time Saturn''s opposition to Jupiter's natal position will be preceded, on either November 8th or 9th, by that event and will also be conjunct in direct motion on June 30. The USA's natal position of Venus is at exactly opposite the same coordinates as its natal Part of Divorce so watch for the Saturn Venus opposition as well. I would surmise that the USA will have a rather difficult time in international relations during this period... as if it doesn't already presently have...

There's more that I should add but it's getting very late here and I've yet to proof read what I've written so far and I have one very significant date to make everyone aware of yet ...so I'll leave the small details for tomorrow or a soon enough to follow post and get right to that matter.

Be very aware of the Full Moon on July 27th
There will be a Lunar eclipse at 04* Leo/Aquar. 44' 53" with Mars retrograde conj. [within a one deg. orb of] at 03* Aquar. 58' 27". Venus at 19* Virgo 225' 10" will be conj. the USA's procession rectified Part of War @ 18* Virgo 13' 13" [natal position is @ 14* Virgo 48' 51"] The Moon and Mars will be conj. the rectified positions of the USA's natal Part of Death & Disaster at apprx. 04* Aquar. 34' and the USA's natal Part of Danger and Violence @ 04* Aquar. 36' with Saturn conj. the rectified position of the USA's natal Part of Friends aka Part of Dramatization [an Astrological Part I've yet to research for accuracy of description...but in conjunction with the above and in light of what all our nations leader has been drumming up internationally these last few months/weeks... I don't like the sound of it... our president is just a little too fascinated by his other position as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and a bit too fascinated with the arsenal He has at his disposal in my humble opinion.]

Mars rx will also conjunct Lilith on August 10th in the first degree of Aquarius and again in direct motion on October 2nd and in the 7th degree of Aquarius, that is to say the exact location of the USA's natal position of its South Node. The Moons North Node will be conj. the non rectified position of the USA's natal North Node and as to the Moons Nodes I don't know if those positions should be rectified as its the Sabian Symbol that always seems to be of importance when it comes to the transiting Nodes positions. The North Node always gives the overall reason, collectively, for that moments ephemeral astrological activity and our nations natal North Node is about enduring, permanent, spiritual archetypes.[could this mean conflicts based on conflicting religious ideologies?]

Mercury will be going retrograde on the 25th and will have conjuncted the USA's rectified natal position of its Part of Army /Police at apprx. 18* Leo 46' on July 15th and will do it again in rx on August 6th with a final pass on July 29/30. The USA's rectified Hermetic Lot of Necessity will be at apprx 26* Leo 03' by the end of July, which is an Astrological Part that is in part determined by the natal position of Mercury, and Merc. will conj. it on September 3rd or 4th.

Please note that Mars will again be conj. those rectified Parts of Death & Disaster and Danger & Violence on Sept. 27th and will make its final return [to where it went retro from] on October 8th [no chart yet cast to verify for exactness] and of possible great significance Mars will conjunct the USA's rectified Hermetic Lot of Victory on October 17th.

I'm posting this as is as it is now very late and I have an early morning appointment. As you can all well see it does involve a lot of activity over a considerable span of time and was/is a lot of data to note and record. So, be wary of the information I have posted as to exactness, or even basic correctness for that matter, but I did all of this research during the time I was offline and I had plenty of time to go over it then and check, and recheck, all of it and feel rather confident it is free of any errors...major errors, anyways.... just check for your own satisfaction and especially if you find cause to use any of my posting for your own astrological observances or interpersonal notifications, thank you.

For a complete listing of the natal positions of all major Astrological Parts derived from the natal chart of the USA [the "Zero Hour" chart, July 4, 1776 @ 12:00:01 A.M. Philadelphia, Penn.] just click on this link that follows:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54760

I'll be doing more in depth research for the period from May 18th to January 21, 2019 [the day Pluto will make its Final Return to the point it went retrograde from on April 22nd] and will keep you all updated as to any new findings and, so as to get this July 27ths Full Moon event info posted tonight, I did skip over a few notable events particularly as to what Jupiter will be affecting this Fall and I'll get to that in the next few days.

I'll post the chart for the July 27th Full Moon event, Philadelphia time, asap.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Here is the event chart for the Full Moon on July 27, 2018...of interesting note is that the Desc. is conj the non rectified USA's natal Astrological Part of Destiny which is at 07* Gemini 53' 09" and also it's non rectified Part of Astrology at 07* Gemini 07' 03"

USA_New_Moon_7-27-2018.png

Last edited:

piercethevale

I apologize for any confusion here as for my mis-labeling the July 27th upcoming Full Moon as a New Moon... I have corrected all text.

I became aware yesterday that it will include the longest in duration Lunar Eclipse of the present century thus it may be all the more ominous than I initially suspected... that is if Lunar eclipses are indeed of ill omen?

While I haven't given the following charts the full attention they deserve and will refrain from commenting on them until and when I do I believe and feel it to be necessary to share them as for the reasons being; one, it is good to share and, two, this could be some heavy s*** coming down and the sooner anyone gets a jump on the situation ahead the better for all.

I had neglected to post a chart for when Pluto goes direct on September 30th, 2018 and will do so here along with the chart for when Mars will go direct on August 27th, 2018 and when it makes it's final return on October 8th, 2018.

Pluto direct.

USA_Pluto_direct_9-30-2018.png

Mars direct...
USA_Mars_direct_event_8-27-2018.png

Mars final return...
USA_Mars_final_return_10-8-2018.png

I will however point out Pluto's placement in the charts in relationship to the Asc. and I.C. for Mars going direct and Mars final return, Mars' interaction with Lilith during the duration and that the North Node was conjunct the natal position of the USA's North Node at the moment it went retrograde and the fact that it will cross the natal South Node during its retrograde journey.

Any comments, observations... whatever... are surely welcome.
I've been, somewhat obviously, preoccupied as late... not to make excuses for my somewhat shoddy posts... but I've been dealing with sickness and death in my immediate family and not to mention my own immediate concerns.... thus I haven't been able to give as much time as I would have liked to to this study. I don't know how much time I will be able to contribute in the future.

I'll check in if and when I can.
Thanks for your patience and understanding... ptv.

david starling

I've been having an intuitive sense that Saturn transiting the Sign it rules (I personally don't accord it rulership of Aquarius, incidentally), is increasing its Mundane effects. These include serious problems with health and finances, and a mood of discontent and acrimony all across the nation.
I also feel it's making it more difficult to concentrate on Astrology.
You have an interesting and valuable "angle of view" in that regard, so I hope you persevere despite the adversity. If I'm right about Saturn's increase in power and authority as the cause of these difficulties, then "this too, shall pass". I'm expecting 2020 will bring a great improvement to our Astrological-vision.

Last edited:

david starling

Just read something that goes into what I'm attributing to the Mundane increase in the "Saturn-effect" I mentioned--a poll shows about a third of Americans, both Democrats and Republicans, are actually fearful of a second Civil War! I'm not discounting Pluto's role, but I believe it's because of its upcoming Conjunction with Saturn, and Saturn having the upper hand in the Sign it rules (22° Capricorn), in early 2020. Some support Saturn's influence and others oppose it--I see that as the root of the passionate and acrimonious differences in opinion. But, I also believe that Neptune in Pisces will make a real war HIGHLY unlikely.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Just read something that goes into what I'm attributing to the Mundane increase in the "Saturn-effect" I mentioned--a poll shows about a third of Americans, both Democrats and Republicans, are actually fearful of a second Civil War! I'm not discounting Pluto's role, but I believe it's because of its upcoming Conjunction with Saturn, and Saturn having the upper hand in the Sign it rules (22° Capricorn), in early 2020. Some support Saturn's influence and others oppose it--I see that as the root of the passionate and acrimonious differences in opinion. But, I also believe that Neptune in Pisces will make a real war HIGHLY unlikely.

It's always good to hear from you and what your views are, David.
I'm hoping to get the time in the next few days to study this retrograde transit of Mars particularly for the reason it began when the N. Node was conjunct the Tropical Zodiacal position of the USA's natal N. Node position and that Mars is transiting retrograde across the natal S. Node position along with transits in conjunction to Lilith.

I will do one of my retrograde analyses, i.e. from whence it began pertaining to the Sabian Symbol for Mars' position at the time and that of the North Node as the N. Node does indicate symbolically why Mars isn't proceeding beyond that point, from where Mars goes direct again as the Sabian Symbol for that degree indicates what precept that Mars needs to reinforce itself with while the N.Node at that moment again gives as to why, and the "final return" of Mars as the N. Node at that time gives the answer as to why that additional reinforcement is needed as to what purpose.
I'll also do the same for the Pluto retrograde process we presently find ourselves in.
It takes so much darn time just to get the precise charts that by the time I've finished that effort I'm pretty much spent energy wise nowadays... too much turmoil in my personal life at present to dedicate all the time I would like to to this endeavor..
Thanks for your kind words and support.
Namaste Bhai