The death of my pet and other heartaches

My beloved pet has died earlier today. He was an indoor Persian and I loved him with all my heart. He was 12 years old. He showed no signs of sickness. I heard his sad meowing which sounded like painful screaming and I went to the room where he was. It seemed to me like he was having a hard time to cought up his hair. He was lying and kinda coughing. I petted his head gently and told him that it was alright and that I was there for him. Then, suddenly he stopped breathing and he passed away. I tried to perform first aid on him. I ran with him quickly to the nearest vet, but she could only state what was obvious.

My heart is broken. I've been crying for hours. I miss him so much!

I am posting this so that somebody can tell me why the last month or so have been so emotionally hard for me. I've had problems with my love life too. Which transit is causing all this emotional pain and misfortune?

Attachments

• 10jun.jpg
    10jun.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 29

corvidcatharsis

I can't tell you that much about how any current transits are affecting you. I think there may be a setting which shows the aspect lines between the transiting planets and birth planets. That would be helpful for seeing the relationship between the two. Otherwise, there isn't anything like a conjunction that's visually obvious to me.

There are components of your natal chart that do indicate your relationship with emotional pain is intense. Chiron, which symbolizes wounding, is in conjunction with 4 planets in your natal chart. Your Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Mars are all influenced so this could play out in your personality, emotions, communication and temper. But the positive part of Chiron is that it is about healing as well as wounding and when it is important in a chart it can lend a person a lot of empathy and depth of character.

It may be that there is a transiting planet which is exacerbating that sensitive area of your chart. Transits aren't really my specialty.

I'm very sorry that your cat died. I've lost two cats over the past few years. After the first one died, my mother drove with me out in the car on an errand that she wanted me for. It turned out the errand was a Siamese kitten. I wouldn't have replaced my cat who died so soon but how could I walk away from a cat who needed a new home? It is unfortunate that cats don't live as long as we do, but we can always give another creature a home and get to know them.

And if there is a transit involved in this it will be over eventually. You will still have your underlying sorrows but hopefully other transits will bring you more tranquility and resilience.