My predictions for semi-finals are;

France
Brazil

Croatia
England

Brazil v England in Final

And the WINNER is.........

Dear blackberry,

Just wondering, are you picking the semifinalist and finalist through astrology or just randomly?

Do you think Brazil will against Belgium in quarter final?

Thank you

blackbery

Just my intuition.

France beats Uruguay.

Brazil beats Belgium.

Croatia beats Russia

England beats Sweden

Can't pick the winner though, do you know who will win the final?

Dear blackberry,

Just wondering, are you picking the semifinalist and finalist through astrology or just randomly?

Do you think Brazil will against Belgium in quarter final?

Thank you

rgurung20

Just my intuition.

France beats Uruguay.

Brazil beats Belgium.

Croatia beats Russia

England beats Sweden

I will pick Brazil as winner too. that was also my intuition not by astrology or anything.

If Brazil manage to reach final, I think 100% chance of Brazil as winner of 2018 world cup. The problem is Belgium in quarterfinal and France in semi final.

Thank you

aquarius7000

And my intuition says in case of France and Uruguay - sera le contraire. Could be the opposite. :biggrin:
I agree on the rest though.
Just my intuition.

France beats Uruguay.

Brazil beats Belgium.

Croatia beats Russia

England beats Sweden

MoneyMaker

And my intuition says in case of France and Uruguay - sera le contraire. Could be the opposite. :biggrin:
I agree on the rest though.

Exactly. Don't send France to semifinal already while Uruguay is in play. This is very good, well organized team with solid defense and lethal offense. They lack a little bit creativity in the middle, but they can go from defense to offense with very few passes and they don't need many chances to score with so much quality up front. Suarez is not only amazing striker, but he can create opportunites for his teammates. Cavani is even better finisher as he's shown it in last game against Portugal. As for France they are group of amazing talents and probably most athletic team in World Cup, but they don't have collective responsibility and chemistry between each other like Uruguay. They don't have the same passion and commitment to the game like Uruguay. It's not gonna be Kylian Mbappe show again. Yeah, he is fast, but he will have no space to run into like against Argentina. Argentina played very high up front leaving defense wide open for quick counter attacks. Uruguay play very tight, deep defense and all formations close to each other. France struggles against teams playing like this. Like i said before Uruguay don't need many chances to score a goal and they are very dangerous from set pieces, so imagine how this game is gonna look like... France dominating the ball, but not able to break Uruguay's tight defense, then quick counter or set piece from Uruguay and au revoir France :wink:

Last edited:

Linc2017

Exactly. Don't send France to semifinal already while Uruguay is in play. This is very good, well organized team with solid defense and lethal offense. They lack a little bit creativity in the middle, but they can go from defense to offense with very few passes and they don't need many chances to score with so much quality up front. Suarez is not only amazing striker, but he can create opportunites for his teammates. Cavani is even better finisher as he's shown it in last game against Portugal. As for France they are group of amazing talents and probably most athletic team in World Cup, but they don't have collective responsibility and chemistry between each other like Uruguay. They don't have the same passion and commitment to the game like Uruguay. It's not gonna be Kylian Mbappe show again. Yeah, he is fast, but he will have no space to run into like against Argentina. Argentina played very high up front leaving defense wide open for quick counter attacks. Uruguay play very tight, deep defense and all formations close to each other. France struggles against teams playing like this. Like i said before Uruguay don't need many chances to score a goal and they are very dangerous from set pieces, so imagine how this game is gonna look like... France dominating the ball, but not able to break Uruguay's tight defense, then quick counter or set piece from Uruguay and au revoir France :wink:

Hi moneymaker,
I would propose that you cast a chart for it we have a clue of what to expect. Thank you.

MoneyMaker

Hi moneymaker,
I would propose that you cast a chart for it we have a clue of what to expect. Thank you.

Sorry bro, but i'm not an astrologer. I just know football and i get most of my predictions right without using astrology. I really believe that this Uruguay team is strong enough not only to beat France, but also to lift a trophy on 15.07. They can beat anyone around if they keep playing their best football.