Interceptions

AquarianEssence

Do you mean your south node degree? If so are you looking at 22 as it moves Rx or the next rounded up degree which is 23?

22-DOWN A SYMBOLIC MOUNTAIN OF INDUSTRY COMES A NEW MOSES WITH TABLETS OF A NEW LAW

23-A "MATERIALIZING MEDIUM" SUMMONS WEIRD GHOSTLY SHAPES

Both fit you I think. Moses' name means to draw out of the water. Remember he broke the first law and had to go back up for a second copy? If he'd tried to piece the stone back together feminine might very well have read famine as you state above. More to the point though is that many men starve their feminine self as if they were expecting a famine. The whole reason the Jews were working for Pharoah is there had been a famine in the land they came from. Then, when they lost favor because of the new Pharoah, they experienced a famine of a different sort, a spiritual famine. There are no real typos, just our hidden wisdom coming through. I love your weird ghostly shapes. You're a wonderful shapeshifter.

And we musn't forget your north node. 22Virgo
A JEWEL-SET ROYAL COAT-OF-ARMS IS DISPLAYED IN A MUSEUM representing the bringing together of great minds

and 23Virgo A LION-TAMER RUSHES FEARLESSLY INTO THE CIRCUS ARENA, the courage to stand in one's power against those who wish to outshine rather than blend their various rays of light for the full spectrum.

My south node, mean and true:

12Cancer A CHINESE WOMAN NURSING A BABY HALLOWED BY DIVINE LIGHT I'm not Chinese but I've nursed quite a few.

13CancerA HAND WITH PROMINENT THUMB IS HELD OUT RECEPTIVELY My man has spent his share of time with an outstretched thumb LOL I've never done it in this lifetime.

But I really like the preceding degree looking at them moving RX

11Cancer A CLOWN CARICATURES MERRILY ALL KINDS OF HUMAN TRAITS

My soul number is 22, the Fool or court jester. That's me I guess. I had never though of myself as funny but I've had several people tell me so. I relate more to the innocent naivety trusting that there is an intelligent, wise force that is moving me forward. My daily prayer is: May all that I say and do, serve to honor and glorify you. That helps me to tame my Leo ascendant if he needs it ;)

Sag Moon

Degree 22 Pisces in the Book Phase 352. A Prophet Carrying Tablets.

BTW I really think my asc is really 1Deg. Cancer. I have had a series of dreams pertaining to it. "A Man On Magic Carpet".

All the descriptive Sabian Symbols.

I think that it is my time to make a mark on the world. When Pluto goes into Cap it meets my Aries Square and then Jupiter. I just hope it's not arrest.

I have gotten into understanding sabian symbol's something I had not been unable to do before this period therefore I think I will get it together and do something of value before I leave our existance here. I will never have fame ,but will make my mark now.

Remember I was born a few days after Bono of U2 have seen his chart? We share alot of traits astrologically and philos. wise.

The remark about brestfeeding I found funny! On a personal level I can't relate.

I shall check into your Sabian Symbols now.

I did not look at your chart ,but I shall reflect on it.

You want to see one of the best charts for a 17yr. old at present.This person to me is a person of fated destiny.

Born 24th of june, 1989, 1:01 AM, Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada

Last edited:

Sag Moon

Your SN is Sextile my Me and I have it highlighted.12Cancer is opposite my Ju\Sa MP.

You mentioned the Chinese and the Sabian Symbol. My Godfather was a Dr. of Chinese decent. I tee'd off the owner at the other site as I started a thread about the Chinese Goverment and did an analysis of their chart.

I should have stated it had militaristic(?) tendencies going all through it.I looked at it and the first thing that jumps out at you is Ma on the angle of the 7th. Like what am I suppose to do, lie?

Hey take a look at our composite chart.Think we could make Money,LOL?