Random Thoughts, strictly Text

petosiris

Banned
These are so different than The Nag Hamadi's. Very Mono God, compared to them. In the Nag's(The Secret Book of John), they say that Adam was created by all of the entities, each giving a part of themselves so that no one of them could claim humankind for themselves. Now in your quotes it is a stoning offence. Yes, I definitely prefer the Older scrolls. They are just more believable to me.

I always like Bob Dylan's style.

What do you mean by older scrolls? Deuteronomy 4 and 17 is much older than the 2nd century, as can be verified from the Dead Sea Scrolls. Are you confusing the myth that the New Testament (the most well attested work from Antiquity) has been tampered with?

I am very much worried why would you find a 2nd century idolatrous writing more believable than the word of God.

1. Humans are not divine, we are all sinners in need of repentance, there is no one that has not done evil in life.
2. Nature is not divine, we ought to have an intimate relationship with the Creator - this is true spiritually, for as Richard Dawkins says pantheism is ''sexed up atheism''.
3. We can have an intimate relationship with God as we are created in the image of the Most High - isn't this more exciting than being created by ''entities''? And if we love God, we are going to keep his commandments, and being entirely devoted to him, we ought to be faithful in marriage.
4. God has intended an ''immortality program'' for the illuminated - those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted - Matthew 23:12.
5. Even if you don't accept this, I encourage you to read the scriptures more even with syncretic lens, as even some superficial understanding may overwhelm one day, as it did with me.

Ukpoohbear

Sex is a very weirdly personal thing. Everyone goes about wearing a mask but you know they’re bumming it. That’s probably why gay people were shunned for so long, the inner knowing they were bumming it just caused people to feel ashamed about their own animal instincts. What we do in private and how we present ourselves is very different. There is an underlying theme of shame which gay people got scapegoated for.

david starling

JA does have a presidential post count.

Wait. JA = Trump confirmed?!

Why does J.A., apparently a Vegan who hates Capitalism, support Trump, a junk food, red meat eater and a Capitalist CEO?

(This is a secret, so please keep it on the down low: Trump's been instructed by Putin to destroy the Capitalistic system from within. :ninja:)