little brother with mars in pisces

shuvas26

From an early age, he suffered from learning disabilities.
He remained in the classroom. Did not make friends at school.
He is very passive, does not go to classes, does not go for walks with the class.
From what I was able to absorb, he is a child who walks with the flow.
Letting life happen around itself, instead of taking control.
He gives up on himself, a kind of fatalistic attitude.
The relationships with the father and mother are good, contain, understand.
We do not understand where, self-despair, fatalistic attitude.
This lack, for everything, is not interested in anything,
His escapism is just devastating. He runs away from reality. Virtual world.
It is at risk. He is not aware of so many things. And he lacks a lot of life skills.
He is not aware who his cousin or uncle is. It is simply 'off' and does not perceive what is happening around it.
His focus was quickly interrupted. I feel he is also tense.
lack of ego.
He has low self-esteem, very shy. I want to help him.
We've invested in private math teachers, and psychologists, too, and nothing helps.
By the way, next year, we are thinking of moving it to a special school for sensitive children.
I hope it will help. It has aspects that can reflect that
march in pisces (escapism)
sun square neptune (being seeing is shameful. shrinking is must.)
What do you think ??

6102348.png

waybread

It's not Mars in Pisces. I have this placement, along with roughly 1/12 of the human population.

Do you know if your brother suffers from depression? (Saturn square Mercury, sun square Neptune)

I think it's more that your brother simply has no interest in being part of a group ("the herd.") He has two very independent indicators: Mercury, moon, and north node in Aries, and Mars conjunct Uranus.

People with the sun in the 8th house tend to be very private, so respecting your brother's wish for privacy seems important. I don't think he can be shamed or cajoled into fitting in with the group simply because that is what society expects of him. Also, people with the sun in Taurus can be very stubborn once they've made up their mind about something.

It looks like he has a vivid imagination (domiciled Venus and sun square Neptune.) Surprisingly, with those quintiles in his chart, he probably secretly has a lot of ambition, but just doesn't think his interests will fit in with the norm. They may be socially unacceptable, to his way of thinking.

I think your brother would do best in a school with a student-centered learning approach. What this means is that the teachers ask the student what really interests him. Then they encourage the student to focus on learning whatever he can about this subject, and then pulling up the math, language arts, social studies, &c up behind that topic. This would mean a very individualistic learning program. If you are still in Israel, I don't know if your education system (or even private schools) are set up for this kind of individualized curriculum.

For example, suppose a student shows a lot of interest in archaeology. He would be encouraged to read a lot about it and to visit archaeological sites. He would then be asked to write about it to develop his language skills, and to work out math problems related to archaeology. (For example, the geometry of the Egyptian pyramids.)

With his domiciled Venus, which rules the fine arts, if your brother shows any interest in painting, sculpting, modeling with clay, or music, I hope he can be encouraged.

Your brother may always be the "square peg in the round hole," so see how he can live a more fulfilling life as a square peg in his own square hole.

Last edited: