Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:10 AM
Oddity's Avatar
Oddity Oddity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,982
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I don't even wanna know what's going on with your **** m8.
LOL (10 chars)

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:13 AM
Bambi95 Bambi95 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 471
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Frater Blaze has risen above the need to cry. He may however bow his head in solemn remembrance.



If I had a nickel every time I heard that song come on randomly in my life I would be in debt.
But you can't accept Saturn's axe coming for your neck! Quick, become a mod and all will be forgiven!

....
.....

I laughed a bit.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:13 AM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
Where was your other one from though?


And lol, I'll probably get banned for being such a bad girl. My Mars is in square with the forums Saturn and Mars. Not cool. Sun is also combust my Moon.
My other avatar was fan art from the anime Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's. LOL. The character's name is Yusei. Clearly, I haven't mentally aged, but I don't really care.
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:17 AM
Bambi95 Bambi95 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 471
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
My other avatar was fan art from the anime Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's. LOL. The character's name is Yusei. Clearly, I haven't mentally aged, but I don't really care.
Anime characters always have wicked hair styles. Like,

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:19 AM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
Anime characters always have wicked hair styles. Like,

That's what makes anime awesome. If only I lived in a world of anime. *sigh*
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:20 AM
Bambi95 Bambi95 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 471
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
That's what makes anime awesome. If only I lived in a world of anime. *sigh*
You'd live for 12 to 24 episodes, then die if no sequel is made.

Sounds pretty bad, tbh.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:23 AM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
You'd live for 12 to 24 episodes, then die if no sequel is made.

Sounds pretty bad, tbh.
It does... BUT if I was an anime person I would enjoy every single second of it. brb dinner...
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:28 AM
Bambi95 Bambi95 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 471
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYUCiRJF3UY

Anyone like politics?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:28 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,527
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
But you can't accept Saturn's axe coming for your neck! Quick, become a mod and all will be forgiven!
Me? Mod here? Surely you jest. The only time I ever wanted to be a mod was when I was 8 surfing a pokemon forum.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
tsmall (08-21-2016)
  #35  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:33 AM
Bambi95 Bambi95 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 471
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
Bernie killed it. Whoa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Me? Mod here? Surely you jest. The only time I ever wanted to be a mod was when I was 8 surfing a pokemon forum.
They had internet in Greenland? o:

And you'd make a good mod Mr. Pimp named slick-back.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:33 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,527
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
I thought I said this thread wouldn't be used to attack people.

Bernie is banging tho. Sick flo for a geezer
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:34 AM
Bambi95 Bambi95 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 471
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I thought I said this thread wouldn't be used to attack people.

Bernie is banging tho. Sick flo for a geezer
I'm not attacking anyone. o: The rappers are making fun of themselves.

#Feeltheburn
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:34 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,527
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
They had internet in Greenland? o:

And you'd make a good mod Mr. Pimp named slick-back.
We got free wifi and penguin prostitutes. We're doing pretty well over here I must say
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:35 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,527
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
I'm not attacking anyone. o: The rappers are making fun of themselves.

#Feeltheburn
Chill Bambi. You're #Feelindatburn too much
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:37 AM
Bambi95 Bambi95 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 471
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
We got free wifi and penguin prostitutes. We're doing pretty well over here I must say
O-o

What's it like being an eskimo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Chill Bambi. You're #Feelindatburn too much
That burn might die though. I not worried, however.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:43 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,527
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
O-o

What's it like being an eskimo?
The sky is the most beautiful thing over here. I really feel connected to it all when the aurora borealis graces me and my tribe with it's lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
That burn might die though. I not worried, however.
More of a slight warmth then. That sounds comforting
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:48 AM
Bambi95 Bambi95 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 471
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
The sky is the most beautiful thing over here. I really feel connected to it all when the aurora borealis graces me and my tribe with it's lights



More of a slight warmth then. That sounds comforting
Are you really from Greenland?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 08-21-2016, 01:56 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,527
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
Are you really from Greenland?
Nah, it's the current role I've assumed for the time being.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 08-21-2016, 02:02 AM
Bambi95 Bambi95 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 471
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Nah, it's the current role I've assumed for the time being.
You change your identity more than a Pisces. Or more than a Gemini changes their mind. o:

I mean, I even read some pages about you being a dinosaur.....

What's up with that? My half monkey brother.

And show me your chart!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 08-21-2016, 02:13 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,527
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
You change your identity more than a Pisces. Or more than a Gemini changes their mind. o:

I mean, I even read some pages about you being a dinosaur.....

What's up with that? My half monkey brother.

And show me your chart!
Oh yes, I forgot about that. I recall it was when I was in a past life trance and I went way back to the Jurassic period.

Go to this thread to take a look at my chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=86933
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 08-21-2016, 02:14 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,527
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
I think it suits him. xD
All of his posts has an air of girly cutie goodness now. What a monster you are
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 08-21-2016, 02:23 AM
Bambi95 Bambi95 is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 471
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Oh yes, I forgot about that. I recall it was when I was in a past life trance and I went way back to the Jurassic period.

Go to this thread to take a look at my chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=86933
Past life trance.....right. How much of the good stuff did you smoke before the visions started? o:

Your chart is tightly packed on one side but in mutable Saggy. Your Jupiter only has one square? Lucky, mine is involved with a T-square between Merc and Moon - but no squaring Saturn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
All of his posts has an air of girly cutie goodness now. What a monster you are
I am a monster, but Snapple is the purist Virgo around now. xD
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 08-21-2016, 02:44 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,527
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
Past life trance.....right. How much of the good stuff did you smoke before the visions started? o:
Mary Jane had nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
Your chart is tightly packed on one side but in mutable Saggy. Your Jupiter only has one square? Lucky, mine is involved with a T-square between Merc and Moon - but no squaring Saturn.
There is a lot going for my Jupiter so that square is nothing. But if Saturn wasn't there I'd be a lot different. Where your chart at my half-monkey sister?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
I am a monster, but Snapple is the purist Virgo around now. xD
I... think I'm falling in love
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 08-21-2016, 03:14 AM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
I'm not a big politics person, but I like Trump a ton better than the other candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Just came on a computer. Apple's avatar is cracking me up
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 08-21-2016, 03:51 AM
Oddity's Avatar
Oddity Oddity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,982
Re: This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
Past life trance.....right. How much of the good stuff did you smoke before the visions started? o:
Totally legit. CT was a rock dinosaur - and god - in a past life. I read for him that fateful night. So did Blaze, he'll back me up.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
Blaze (08-21-2016), conspiracy theorist (08-21-2016)
Reply

Tags
apple is smart, stupid_kids

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.