Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 04-23-2014, 09:52 PM

Re: Lesbian aspects

So Mr. Greybeard, how would you define "the feminine role" and normative "womanhood"?

Change the definitions to be more in keeping with current concepts of gender, and you change the interpretation.

Changing times, mon, changing times.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (06-21-2014)
Unread 06-21-2014, 04:14 AM

Wink Re: Lesbian aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Uranus involved with one of the sexy planets can indicate sexuality that is unusual in some way, meaning as the mainstream society defines it. Since this changes across cultures and time periods, it's probably best not to read too much into Uranus aspects.
I'm a bisexual female and I do have Uranus with a sexy planet!

I have my moon and venus in Gemini... I think Gemini is definitely a sign that could indicate some homosexuality, especially bisexual tendencies.

Also, my venus in Gemini squares mars in Virgo, which I think makes me even more flighty and wanting both sexes.

My jupiter in Libra trines my venus and moon. I guess that would make me more open-minded and equally accepting in love?

Pisces (Neptune) rules my 8th house. Apparently that has some sort of affect, but I'm not sure what exactly.

Last, but not least, mars in Virgo trines Uranus in Capricorn! That's indicative of my desire of unconventional ways to love.
Unread 06-21-2014, 04:42 AM
Banned

I'm bi-sexual female.

Moon in 11th, moon opp Uranus
Mars trine Uranus & venus conj Uranus.
Venus conj Jupiter& Merc too.
Moon opp venus ( if a guy can't satisfy me in some way, I wanna go to a girl.)
Unread 06-17-2019, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookeashley View Post
I've heard Uranus aspects have to do with gay sexuality. Maybe to venus and it has to do with house placements. My aunt is gay and what confuses me is she has her North node in the 5th trine Jupiter in 9th. I thought that would be good for kids but she never had any. Her moon is in Pisces in 4th opposite Venus in 10th. Why do you ask about these aspects?

Here is her chart if you want to check out her aspects. I'm still learning.
Most known aspect for being a lesbian is Venus opposite Moon, your aunt has it.
Unread 06-19-2019, 05:00 AM

I have Venus-Mercury opposite moon and am heterosexual. I've been married to my husband for over 22 years.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 07-01-2019, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianamkd View Post
well here is my natal chart and do you think there is any aspect that can be on a sort of a way connected with my sexuallity?

What happens in your life and affects you must also be shown and visible in your chart.

House of sexuality, creative sexual expression, sex for fun is 5th house. Your 5th house is ruled by venus- but included is scorpio with pluto as 2nd ruler or co-ruler - what can show a different sexual behaviour and desire what can be lived secretive.

Pluto in your 5th is strong and dominant placed in his own sign and in principle of intense and passionate energy in this area. Pluto squares saturn in aquarius- where saturn represents a non-respecting of conventional and standard norms and rules in connection with planets and aspects involved. And show a faible for partners from another and foreign culture and country.

Venus as main ruler of 5th house - sexuality is in exact 0° semisextile with saturn in aquarius. Your moon as your AC ruler is in semisquare with saturn and your sun being in exact "twin"-conjunct with your venus is in semisextile with saturn. Sun is ruler of your physical body house 2nd and 3rd. And the exact conj. with venus shows an inner conflict with own body and feeling well with own sexuality.

As well as mars "twin"conjuncting uranus does. Uranus rules genetic inheritance- where mercury as ruler of 4th house- (home of soul, emotional identification, childhood and your mother) is in - what could mean it already happened like this in your famliy and bloodline before like this (probably from your mother's side) . And was "hided" with neptune because of what people could think about about your family and because of fear to loose status and reputation in society- neptune rules 10th house.

Whatever is under surface for a while can come up and get activated by a transiting planet.

Last edited by Zora; 07-01-2019 at 02:13 PM.
Unread 07-01-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookeashley View Post
I've heard Uranus aspects have to do with gay sexuality. Maybe to venus and it has to do with house placements. My aunt is gay and what confuses me is she has her North node in the 5th trine Jupiter in 9th. I thought that would be good for kids but she never had any. Her moon is in Pisces in 4th opposite Venus in 10th. Why do you ask about these aspects?

Here is her chart if you want to check out her aspects. I'm still learning.

A whole sign chart I personaly do not feel good for looking into this matter.. As this is very individual and in my opinion is only shown by individual house cusps builded from individual accurate birthtime.
Unread 09-07-2019, 10:41 PM

Post Re: Lesbian aspects

A Venus opposite Pluto, esp. in cases when Venus is in the 10th and in a sign like Aries, are high likelihoods of a Lesbian or Gay male, then there are links to different gender identities (I'm genderfluid and I have the Venus placement I described, although I'm biologically male and hetero or gynephile best suits me) and even some chances of developing sexual fetishes, which doesn't have to do with LGBTQ traits anyway.

Some signs in the zodiac are highly associated with the realm of Lesbianism or homosexuality, bisexuality, gender identity diversity and sometimes, sexual fetishism. Aquarius and Pisces are definitely, also the signs ruled by Mercury like Gemini and Virgo, aspects of Mercury and Uranus (modern) with the Sun and Moon, and looking at certain houses like 3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th, with the biggest results in 4th, 8th and 11th.
Unread 09-07-2019, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
A Venus opposite Pluto, esp. in cases when Venus is in the 10th and in a sign like Aries, are high likelihoods of a Lesbian or Gay male, then there are links to different gender identities (I'm genderfluid and I have the Venus placement I described, although I'm biologically male and hetero or gynephile best suits me) and even some chances of developing sexual fetishes, which doesn't have to do with LGBTQ traits anyway.

Some signs in the zodiac are highly associated with the realm of Lesbianism or homosexuality, bisexuality, gender identity diversity and sometimes, sexual fetishism. Aquarius and Pisces are definitely, also the signs ruled by Mercury like Gemini and Virgo, aspects of Mercury and Uranus (modern) with the Sun and Moon, and looking at certain houses like 3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th, with the biggest results in 4th, 8th and 11th.
Really appreciate this post. Somebody I spoke to I wondered if she had a fetish or was genuinely into woman, or repressing it... She would happily sleep with different men but was very cautious about being intimate with a woman in terms of having feelings and being v attracted but very scared it seemed like... of falling for her?

Tags
aspects, lesbian