Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Unread 05-31-2018, 03:08 PM

Neptune in the first house

Reading about this placement I can say I relate to almost everything I see in it. However my Neptune is unaspected and not close to the A.C.. I relate to this placement more than even my Sun sign in any form of astrology [my Sun is also in the first close to the AC]. Does anyone else have a first house Neptune? Any other good interpretations of this placement?

Unread 06-01-2018, 01:55 AM

Re: Neptune in the first house

Neptune bump
Unread 06-01-2018, 02:30 AM

I have a first house Neptune.

The interpretation that makes the most sense to me is that we're the chameleons of the zodiac. Neptune has a "now you see it, now you don't" quality. We tend to appear how we think other people want to see us. Sometimes this can make us appear deceptive to other people, but really it's just about not having a clear outward personality and body image that Neptune won't wash away.

This is a decent placement for an actor, however, or for good listeners who are happy to let others put the focus on themselves.

With Neptune in the first, it is difficult to sustain a consistent self-image. I gave this up as a bad job.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 06-01-2018, 04:25 AM

I have some of those issues. I'm also flakey at times.
Unread 09-18-2019, 08:42 AM

My Neptune is in the 1st house as well. I can tell you that my identity isnít clear at all. When I was young, I couldnít tell what my gender was because there were times I liked girls even though I was one. It was until I got my period was when I realized I was a girl. Itís complicated to have Neptune in the first though, I still have a hard time when crushing on someone because the thought of them not having the same outlook could be troubling in terms of our current friendship.

Tags
house, neptune