Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-29-2009, 07:56 PM

Who will be my soulmate?

Hello can anybody please explain and tell me when will i meet my life partner whom i will marry and who is she ?
where is she right now?

I know it sounds little tricky question but its very important/

In my life i had many ups and downs in Love life.

I have been waiting since i was 16 that who is gonna be my life partner.

But many girls came and went.I only wanna share my love to my life partner ,so i wanna know when who is she and when will i meet her.
So that i can wait for her and not to get in to any relationships with ny girls.

Right now i am 25 years old.

I am sushil and my date of birth is April 6th 1984 and time if birth is 5:55 pm

so can anobody please help me know when will i meet my life partner whom i will mary and who she will be and where she is now.

please help me.......

thanks you

sushil

[poster gave no astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 12-29-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Unread 12-30-2009, 10:36 PM
Banned

Re: Who will be my soulmate?

Welcome to AW,

Attention new members
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19968
Starting out with basics—from our Education forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12556

We are all visual people here and need to see charts ---

How to attach a chart as thumbnail

1) First, get your from chart at www.astro.com by registering yourself there—it’s free

2) Then, save that chart (as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format) on your computer. It is important to reduce the image size to 63% version of the chart (select at the 'Image-size' tab) before saving it, so that the file is not too big when you upload it. Click to get chart, then right mouse click on image, ‘save target image as’ to hard drive.

3) Back at our forum, finish your post; then click on the 'Go advanced' button (it is right below the space, where you key in your message).

4) Now, hit the button 'Manage attachments', which is in the 'Additional- Options' section', at the bottom left of the page.

5) Once the window opens, hit 'Search' to search for the image-file (the chart) that you just saved on your computer. Now upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button.

6) Finally, post your message, and, this time, it will be accompanied by the chart, which will appear as an 'Attached thumbnail', just like the 'example chart' attached to this post. And don't forget to post your own interpretation of the chart (exception is GLounge) along with it, as our forum rules request.

No one can view attachments at the moment, although admin are trying to resolve matters -- so in the meantime try this ----

Everyone I think I've found a temporary solution to attachments. If you upload via your control panel and save to your album and then copy and paste the link into your thread --- this seems to work. Only slight problem you may have to trim the size down to fit ie: 600 x 600 in some kind of software or accessories/paint first.

Tags
life partner, love, marriage., soulmate