Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-07-2009, 06:26 PM

Unhappy Completey heartbroken, need help....

My husband of 10 years left me about a year and a half ago and moved right in with another woman. I literally poured my heart and soul into my husband and i just feel completely empty and souless and broken now. He has never apologized or shown that he is regretful in any way. He literally left and I havent talked to him since. I have dreams about him all the time and I hate it. I went to a palm reader and she said that someday he will regret it, but I dont think so my question is that from an astrology standpoint, would I be able to tell if we were meant to be together or apart or if he will ever miss me or regret what he did? I was born January 5,1975 and he was born August 21, 1975. I just feel such a strong connection to him still and no matter what I do, I cant get over him. I have moved on and have lots of new people in my life, including a man friend, but my heart is just always with my x no matter what I do. I read every astrology site I can every day to look for anwers and I just cant find any, I am just hopeless that I will ever be happy again. Please hlep me, I would really appreciate it./

[poster gave no astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 11-08-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Unread 11-07-2009, 07:19 PM

Re: Completey heartbroken, need help....

Can you post your chart and just make sure you white out your location etc. I would discourage you from posting his without wiping out all identifying data too.
I would suggest that often it is transits that seem to separate people even though they are well suited to each other.
I understand how you feel having lost someone of 14 years. Often many flags are there and we try to work through them.
It would have to be a fated reunion that would bring you back together I would suspect as it was fate that probably brought you two together
Too one persons perception of a relationship is not necessarily the others. That can be seen with synastry and composite charts (which I only have a basic understanding of at this point).
I know my sister had a relationship that began in teenagerhood They parted as he lived far away. They reconnected quite oddly I must say this last year after some 30 years though it will never work as he is still married. She is currently separated. But what I am trying to say is that it does happen.
I would hate to have someone get my hopes up of a reunion only to see 15 years down the road that it did not happen.
The best thought is to let him go and if he comes back that is wonderful. You will have grown. The quest for you is to understand the dynamics of the change you are experiencing, what it means for you and how you can evolve. That is what I am going through so I guess I am speaking to you and speaking to me at the same time
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...2&d=1258215711
Unread 11-07-2009, 09:06 PM

Glamrgirl, please post your charts. If you don't know the exact birth times it is worthwhile taking a few extra days if you can locate them. But if not, just input the birth time as "unknown." You can create these charts at www.astro.com on their free charts pages. You will also need your birth locations.

If you can afford it or you have job benefits that cover it, I would sure recommend some sessions with a Ph. D. clinical psychologist. Yes, you need to grieve over your husband's departure, but you probably have done that enough. You don't mention if you have children at home, but if so, they need you to be a positive role model of how to take charge of your life and move on when someone lets you down with a big "thud."

It is best not to hope that your husband will come back. Natal astrology can give you good or bad, likely or unlikely times for something to happen, but I don't think natal astrology and its derivatives operate at this level. It can say whether you and your ex are compatible or uncompatible, however.

You might also try the horary board [the "greenhorn's" one] for a yes or no answer to the question, "Will my husband come back?" It uses a different system, based upon the moment of your question, not your natal horoscopes.

BTW, if you can get hold of the soundtrack for South Pacific, playing "I'm Gonna Wash that Man Right Outta my Hair" might be therapeutic.
Unread 11-08-2009, 09:49 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to millionora

Hi GlamGirl,

Im sorry for what you are going through. I wont give a astrology interpreation but i would like to add that please have FAITH in the Universe. Your husabnd leaving can be something great, what no longer serves your higher purpose must be replaced with something/someone that does. Look at things in a way that will help you GlamGirl. Trust that the Universe will bring something much much better for you and your personal growth. What seems like a loss now will be a REWARD, so let it in.
I wish you a speedy recovery and a happy journey filled with love.

love,light,truth
Blessings.
Unread 11-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamrGirl View Post
My husband of 10 years left me about a year and a half ago and moved right in with another woman. I literally poured my heart and soul into my husband and i just feel completely empty and souless and broken now. He has never apologized or shown that he is regretful in any way. He literally left and I havent talked to him since. I have dreams about him all the time and I hate it. I went to a palm reader and she said that someday he will regret it, but I dont think so my question is that from an astrology standpoint, would I be able to tell if we were meant to be together or apart or if he will ever miss me or regret what he did? I was born January 5,1975 and he was born August 21, 1975. I just feel such a strong connection to him still and no matter what I do, I cant get over him. I have moved on and have lots of new people in my life, including a man friend, but my heart is just always with my x no matter what I do. I read every astrology site I can every day to look for anwers and I just cant find any, I am just hopeless that I will ever be happy again. Please hlep me, I would really appreciate it./

[poster gave no astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]
Welcome to AW,
May I suggest you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines, tips and forum rules

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm

It be most helpful to ‘post’ your chart (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here. There is an option in Extended chart selection to ‘anonymised drawing (without name)’ box http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Sounds like Transiting Pluto going over your sun sign and this may take another 12-18months.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/plutotransits.html
Unread 11-08-2009, 03:43 PM

Thank you so much everyone for writing to me. Im just at a loss right now, completely crumbled and heartbroken. My husband was never ever the type to do something like this, he was such a wonderful husband and father, he always treated me with love and respect, it was so shocking to me. I always felt that he was my one and only soulmate in life. Im having such a hard time and at times it seems like I start to feel better, and then it all comes crashing in on me again.
My exact birth was 8:36 am in Voorhess nj
His: approx 8 am(maybe around :06) in Camden Nj

I just dont feel like I will ever ever be happy again and that I will never find anyone who fit with me like he did.
Unread 11-08-2009, 04:25 PM

Can you post the charts?. I am sure folks will be willing to assist but your posting the charts would help everyone help you.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...2&d=1258215711
Unread 11-08-2009, 05:39 PM

I think Waybreads suggestion of seeing a clinical psychologist might benefit you. It's been a year and a half, so it seems to me that you should be feeling a little better by now. I am not minimizing your feelings in any way, but I wonder. I'm sure not having closure has been agonizing, but you must find a way to move on as you have so much life to live.

Please post your charts with the transits and progressions as was suggested.

I hope you feel better,
Vista

Tags
completey, heartbroken