Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-27-2019, 11:10 PM

Bother to make friends or form relationships?

So recently I'm starting to realize that there is only a certain range of things I can expect as par my chart. My childhood was filled with bullying, abuse, and death of a parent.

As I grew up and entered uni, things were looking alright. But since then, almost every woman in my life has either betrayed me or turned out to have severe psychological problems. Every man that has shown romantic interest in me has done so for the sake of getting me in bed.

Atm, I'm on SSRIs that has dulled out my brain extensively and I genuinely don't know where to go from here. astro_2gw_me.84197.88105.jpg

I've gone through two pluto transits, and I'm going to be going through another one that will last for four years with pluto conjunct my mars and trine my moon in my fourth.

My moon is in the 8th opposite pluto so I naturally always attract manipulative females. My 7th house ruler mars is conjunct neptune and has a large orb sextile with pluto. And I've been through one sun-pluto transit, and one mars-pluto transit, and am about to have other mars-pluto transit soon. My south node is also in my 7th house (rules separation in vedic astrology).

I also have moon with mars in the 8th in my NAVAMSA chart.

Should I even bother to make friends or find love? I know some will say that the problem may be with me, and all those people are a reflection of me, but I've extensively tried to honor and make happy everyone in my life as they come and go. And yet this seems to be a recurring theme.

Unread 10-28-2019, 05:51 AM

Unhappy Re: Bother to make friends or form relationships?

I have a Sun, Moon and SN in my 8th house under the sign Aquarius, it means I will have some conflicts and problems with family, friends and even romantic partners, and to reconsider which relationships with people are possibly toxic.
Unread 10-30-2019, 07:22 AM

Re: Bother to make friends or form relationships?

love-thinking, I enjoy reading your thoughtful posts around here. I havenít been able to post at length for the past few days and still canít but really wanted to acknowledge this post. Pluto crossings are not easy, ok they can be real **** and your Sun-Pluto crossing also squared your Chiron at Asc. A Moon trine during a Pluto crossing can be quite helpful, provided you donít fall too far down the rabbit hole. Taurus is a solid, lifting 8th house Moon that works extra hard in your chart as the bucket handle so please be extra nice to it and to yourself.
If the SSRIs are hurting you, try now to put some supportive self-care structures, practices and plans in place so that once theyíre established you can think about very slowly weaning or reducing the dose. Pluto will cross your Neptune and maybe do it for you or you can be ready.

I have moon opposite Pluto and though itís taken time have found some wonderful friends who care about me as much as i do about them, if not more. Knowing yourself and allowing yourself to be loved in all your woundedness (Chiron at Asc) allows such blessings into your life. I know a few H1 NN in happy marriages, by the way, and yours is in Libra

Wishing you the best.

Tags
bother, form, friends, make, relationships