Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 10-01-2019, 04:29 AM

Are me and Mr crush gonna be together?

We met on reddit last friday.. we talk on whatsapp since we met **** near everyday, im more outgoing but intense... hes serious, private and nerdy and i love that bout him... He is so cute 😊 we talk everyday... he says he loves my eyes. He is a chest guy and i have a big chest (sorry if TMI)... He says he loves that i’m serious, he wanted to pick my brain, and that i’m friendly like most Canadians... He makes me think about him all the time and he is just cute as **** with dreamy eyes... sorry for profanity... ☺️ he actually takes my time with me and isnt such a perv like other guys 😌... He’s a Brit! I dream about him on my free time.... He also is injured and i think about “nursing him back to health” but not in a sexual manner...

Mr ex future hubby is a serial cheater... moved on to this new guy as a crush...

chart - https://imgur.com/a/zXiunnh

Last edited by TheeSinister1; 10-01-2019 at 04:43 AM.
Unread 10-06-2019, 03:26 PM

Re: Are me and Mr crush gonna be together?

You are Moon and seperating from Uranus so your cheater ex future hubby became history.

So your new crush... It's just a love affair so I take 5th house ruler Venus as his significator. You are both in the 5th house but seperating....

Won't last long....
Unread 10-06-2019, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
You are Moon and seperating from Uranus so your cheater ex future hubby became history.

So your new crush... It's just a love affair so I take 5th house ruler Venus as his significator. You are both in the 5th house but seperating....

Won't last long....
Found someone more stable than crush and in committed relationship now. Thx

Tags
crush, gonna