Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-30-2019, 06:36 AM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 191
How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Sometimes it sounds illogical to rely on planets, and their effects on an individual. Its a skeptical thought but when we look at the empirical evidences of our life it does point to certain moments of life where life took turns, and when we see a major planetary moment that took place at the same time/moment, these things defy logic. May be my brain wants some reason for the events where every possible sane logical thought is unable to provide an explanation. Let me begin with my experience. When I look back, in the year 2008-09 life took a turn, experienced hardship, humiliation for no reason, lost opportunities, back stabbing by friends, cheating relationship, derogatory remarks at work space and the list goes on. The peak of it was around 2010 till 2013 end. Things have started to settle a little bit with few positive changes. If I have to think in positive way I would say a life lesson and give points to Saturn for teaching lessons but if I take it otherwise then Saturn acted as a *****. Astrologically, some say Saturn is good for Libra, in my case its Vargottama too, but in my experience it had been till now the worst period. The Jupiter period, for Libra, which was supposed to be the bad one turned out to be the good one. Still 10 years of Saturn is left and I wonder if its going to be good or the same.
DOB: 02-02-1986
TIME: 00:22
PLACE: FATEHPUR, U.P. | 25.77 N 81.10 E
How are things in future. What to expect?

__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-30-2019, 04:16 PM
ANUP's Avatar
ANUP ANUP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: india
Posts: 279
Send a message via Yahoo to ANUP
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Nothing to expect.

Believe in your hard efforts and i am sure ..if your birth time is correct...you will be getting better results in saturn mahadasa and antradasa.Saturn has gotton power from jupitor which is in 10th house.So definitely in saturn antra, first,fourth,and 10th houses are going to trigger prominently.You can understand well the signification of these houses.Saturn mahadasa will get flavour of 2nd and 3rd house which represents net assests and success in interview,fame among people,or you may be inspired for some cause of expression turning to practical shapes

-Anup
kascorner.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-21-2019, 05:26 AM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 191
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Anyone care to shed some light on the asked question?
Additionally, I have been trying to write a fiction for last 3 months, haven't been able to progress much. What are my prospect with the writing skills? At present, my nature of work allows me to give time to this particular hobby. I have fairly good contacts with publishers, but whether I will be able to write/complete or get through the editors desk is kind of mystery to me. What are my prospect with the writing skills/success?
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"

Last edited by acmicasa; 02-21-2019 at 05:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-21-2019, 08:01 AM
Pandit Rudra Pandit Rudra is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 8
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Saturn always wanted to have his own kingdom as he was not happy with his father or family. Therefore, Saturn Mahadasha brings major changes in life, location or environment.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-21-2019, 11:34 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 963
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

You were going through the major-period of Jupiter till September/2010 and the transit of Jupiter and Saturn were coordinating in such a manner that the adverse elements of the chart were being continuously activated. I am referring to the eighth house from the three ascendants, namely, the lagna, Moon and the Sun.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mathur_dinesh For This Useful Post:
acmicasa (02-23-2019)
  #6  
Unread 03-11-2019, 07:41 AM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 191
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
You were going through the major-period of Jupiter till September/2010 and the transit of Jupiter and Saturn were coordinating in such a manner that the adverse elements of the chart were being continuously activated. I am referring to the eighth house from the three ascendants, namely, the lagna, Moon and the Sun.
Is there end to it or these malefic combination still continuing? When I could expect a relief?
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-19-2019, 08:14 AM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 191
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
if could post the chart for ready ref!
Hi, here is the chart for reference. Still waiting for reply regrading future not the past!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (70.5 KB, 4 views)
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-19-2019, 09:13 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,204
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

in case helps with any insights, discuss salient points how true-untrue,

sat-mars scorpio 2nd, research-occult-forensic-metallurgical-mech-entrepreneurial aptitudes;
earnings in distant lands;

scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, strained relationship with father;
urological health issues and throat-teeth etc;

sat-mars lords 5/7 conjunct, good for prosperity; extra stress-struggle;
mars 2nd, volatile finances;

sat aspect own cap 3rd, sat protects property,
but may not be good for general health of mother;


19yrs sat dasa, natal sat 2nd from moon under sade-sati,
family-fin under stress;

jup year ahead transit sat-mars scorpio 2nd, trine pisces 6th, trine cancer 10th;
scope for employment-career opportunities, research-advisory roles;
jup lord 6th calling for Extra efforts;
jup effective mid-transit feb-may 019 to watch;


sat scorpio enemy sign, float 1.25kg black whole urad dal over clean flowing river,
tues evenings after sunset, once a month, prayers at Mahakali temple;



jup lord 6th negating to 5th, negating employment prospects,
quick recovery from health issues;
prone to heart-stomach-sciatica-leg issues;

jup acq 5th reformist, advisory roles;
jup aspect leo 11th supportive of income-gains;

prayers to saint of faith, recite Sai/Dutta strotra,
offer yellow flowers sat mornings;
wear pukhraj over pendant touching heart;


sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit sag 3rd,

good for general initiative and progress,
accident prone, pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-thighs etc,
detachment from siblings; seeking change/transfer;
sat aspect own acq 5th, protective of luck-edu-position
while may not be good for general health of children to care;

natal ketu airy libra asc, attention catching personality features;
pain-injury-surgery head-kidneys etc,
prayers to Lord Ganapathy, recite Ganesh Atharva Sheersha;


rahu year ahead transit gemini 9th, foreign travels, pilgrimage;
natal rahu impulsive aries 7th, foreign relationships, separative;
wear brown gomedh over pendant;


do promptly ack and share salient feedbacks how true-untrue,
ideas to pick, could adapt as relevant;

wishing well navigating sat dasa, worshiping Mata Mahakali tues evenings,
offer whole unpeeled coconut, red chunari and red kumkum and red flowers;


kshantaram
Jai Mata Mahakali
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 04-26-2019 at 10:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
acmicasa (04-28-2019)
  #9  
Unread 04-19-2019, 10:31 PM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 963
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

You have Mars and Saturn in Scorpio. You are in the major-period of Saturn since September/2009.
The first three years of Saturn major-period have been highly adverse to you. Saturn has been adverse again to you once you completed 27 years of age. This nature of Saturn will continue till you complete 36 years. After 27 years of age Saturn is inclined to cause trouble with respect to your job. It has not been kind to your marriage as well. Your Saturn is with inimical Mars and during this period it is therefore inclined to cause trouble to you till early 2023.
Prospects for writing are good. You will succeed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mathur_dinesh For This Useful Post:
acmicasa (04-28-2019)
  #10  
Unread 04-26-2019, 06:15 AM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 191
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Quote:
sat-mars scorpio 2nd, research-occult-forensic-metallurgical-mech-entrepreneurial aptitudes;
earnings in distant lands;
I am freelancer by profession. So, to keep myself in the game I have to have entrepreneurial aptitudes. I do feel I have research oriented mind but never had opportunity to use its potential, bad luck.

Quote:
scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, strained relationship with father;
urological health issues and throat-teeth etc;
I had teeth problem in the past. Lost one tooth and had to get bridge. Wisdom tooth still hasn't come completely, and time and again creates pain. Its been almost 16 years and still it is coming out!
Rest doesn't match.

Quote:
sat-mars lords 5/7 conjunct, prosperity; stress-struggle;
mars 2nd, volatile finances;
prosperity; stress-struggle I guess are part of everyone's life. I have Volatile finances for sure as being a freelancer.

Quote:
sat aspect own cap 3rd, protective of property matters,
but may not be good for general health of mother;
Again very general, everyone is protective of property matters. Rest not true.

Quote:
19yrs sat dasa, natal sat 2nd from moon under sade-sati,
family-fin under stress;
True

Quote:
jup year ahead transit sat-mars scorpio 2nd, trine pisces 6th, trine cancer 10th;
scope for employment-career opportunities, research-advisory roles;
jup lord 6th calling for extra efforts;
jup effective mid-transit feb-may 019 to watch;
Without effort nothing comes for free. I don't see/seek any research-advisory roles as a career.

Quote:
sat scorpio enemy sign, float 1.25kg black whole urad dal over clean flowing river,
tues evenings after sunset, once a month, prayers at Mahakali temple;
I am agnostic. Will definitely feed fishes 1.25kg black whole urad dal in flowing river but for the other one I am not sure if I will do it with full faith.

Quote:
jup lord 6th negating to 5th, negating employment prospects,
quick recovery from health issues;
prone to heart-stomach-sciatica-leg issues;
This is spot on.

Quote:
jup acq 5th reformist, advisory roles;
jup aspect leo 11th supportive of income-gains;

prayers to saint of faith, recite Sai/Dutta strotra,
offer yellow flowers sat mornings;
wear pukhraj over pendant touching heart;
I am non believer of wearing stones.

Quote:
sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit sag 3rd,

good for general initiative and progress,
accident prone, pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-thighs etc,
detachment from siblings; seeking change/transfer;
sat aspect own acq 5th, protective of luck-edu-position
while may not be good for general health of children to care;

natal ketu airy libra asc, attention catching personality features;
pain-injury-surgery head-kidneys etc,
prayers to Lord Ganapathy, recite Ganesh Atharva Sheersha;
Just developed wrist tendonitis. Hope it doesn't escalates to surgery.

Quote:
rahu now transit gemini 9th, foreign travels, pilgrimage;
natal rahu impulsive aries 7th, foreign relationships, separative;
wear brown gomedh over pendant;
Hasn't happened any of these yet.

Quote:
wishing well navigating sat dasa, worshiping Mata Mahakali tues evenings,
offer whole unpeeled coconut, red chunari and red kumkum and red flowers;
Thank you so much for helping me out with this one.
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to acmicasa For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (04-28-2019)
  #11  
Unread 04-26-2019, 06:23 AM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 191
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Quote:
You have Mars and Saturn in Scorpio. You are in the major-period of Saturn since September/2009.
The first three years of Saturn major-period have been highly adverse to you. Saturn has been adverse again to you once you completed 27 years of age. This nature of Saturn will continue till you complete 36 years. After 27 years of age Saturn is inclined to cause trouble with respect to your job. It has not been kind to your marriage as well. Your Saturn is with inimical Mars and during this period it is therefore inclined to cause trouble to you till early 2023.
Saturn is certainly very harsh for me. If I have to get any success after 36 years, it will mean nothing as I will be living later half of the life.

Quote:
Prospects for writing are good. You will succeed.
Hope this comes true.
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 04-26-2019, 10:29 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,204
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

[QUOTE=acmicasa;967297]I am freelancer by profession. So, to keep myself in the game I have to have entrepreneurial aptitudes. I do feel I have research oriented mind but never had opportunity to use its potential, bad luck.


I had teeth problem in the past. Lost one tooth and had to get bridge. Wisdom tooth still hasn't come completely, and time and again creates pain. Its been almost 16 years and still it is coming out!
Rest doesn't match.
AS IF ALL THAT IS WRITTEN HERE IS SUPPOSED TO MATCH, THESE ARE PROBABILITIES THAT COULD HAPPEN/OCCUR ANY POINT OF TIME IN LIFE;


prosperity; stress-struggle I guess are part of everyone's life. I have Volatile finances for sure as being a freelancer.
ALL ARE NOT PROSPEROUS IN LIFE, AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO STRUGGLE MUCH MUCH MORE THAN OTHERS.


Again very general, everyone is protective of property matters. Rest not true.
PEOPLE COULD LOSE OUT ON PROPERTY MATTERS HOWEVER PROTECTIVE THEY COULD BE - THE POINT IS SATURN PROTECTS BY ASPECT.


True


Without effort nothing comes for free. I don't see/seek any research-advisory roles as a career.
THE POINT IS IN YOUR CASE EXTRA EFFORTS MAY BE REQUIRED.


I am agnostic. Will definitely feed fishes 1.25kg black whole urad dal in flowing river but for the other one I am not sure if I will do it with full faith.


This is spot on.


I am non believer of wearing stones.


Just developed wrist tendonitis. Hope it doesn't escalates to surgery.
SAT-KETU PRONE TO SURGERY TO CARE;


Hasn't happened any of these yet.
THIS TREND IS FOR THE 1.5YR TRANSIT OF RAHU AHEAD.



Thank you so much for helping me out with this one.


WILL BE NICE IF YOU COULD LOOK INTO THE IMPORT OF THE READING,
RATHER THAN BRUSH ASIDE THINGS AS GENERAL ETC ETC.

GOOD YOU ARE READY FOR STRESS AND STRUGGLE AND FOR EXTRA EFFORTS!


WISHING YOU WELL AGAIN,
APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT TO RESPOND IN FAIR DETAIL.


KSHANTARAM
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
acmicasa (04-28-2019)
  #13  
Unread 04-28-2019, 06:13 AM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 191
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
AS IF ALL THAT IS WRITTEN HERE IS SUPPOSED TO MATCH, THESE ARE PROBABILITIES THAT COULD HAPPEN/OCCUR ANY POINT OF TIME IN LIFE;
Apologies, I didn't mean it that way. Since it was asked how much true-untrue, I responded keeping this in mind. I felt it was asked for research purpose.

Quote:
prosperity; stress-struggle I guess are part of everyone's life. I have Volatile finances for sure as being a freelancer.
ALL ARE NOT PROSPEROUS IN LIFE, AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO STRUGGLE MUCH MUCH MORE THAN OTHERS.
I feel prosperity and struggle are at the opposite spectrum, I may probably be wrong but its just what I feel. Its my honest opinion on this.
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-20-2019, 06:12 AM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 191
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
scope for employment-career opportunities, research-advisory roles;
jup lord 6th calling for Extra efforts;
jup effective mid-transit feb-may 019 to watch;
Update: I never thought I will ever get into research-advisory roles, from no where I am getting an opportunity in a government think tank organization! Lets see how it turns out.
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to acmicasa For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (05-20-2019)
  #15  
Unread 05-21-2019, 01:27 PM
helike13 helike13 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 258
Re: How hard Saturn period can be for a person?

Mine is about to end. Lonely, detached, sad, hopeless. Still virgin at 35yo. Whatever I touched it became halt. No progress at all. Worried about aging and time passing by.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hard, period, person, saturn

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.