Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 04-08-2017, 05:40 PM

Re: Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
I'm a mix of Taurus, Cancer, Leo and Aquarius.
Taurus being lower in percentage to them all but because Taurus moon and mars in 2nd house is 2 big personal planets.. big influence.

You have to look at the chart more than most people do.
I do study and read charts more than most do lol.. just commenting on Scorpio Suns

The Following User Says Thank You to sylph For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (04-08-2017)
Unread 04-08-2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
You have to look at the chart more than most people do.
I think that is the point of this thread. It was started as a sarcastic response to other similar threads that try to categorize people based on one chart aspect.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to !4C For This Useful Post:
sylph (04-08-2017), Ukpoohbear (04-08-2017)
Unread 04-08-2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !4C View Post
I think that is the point of this thread. It was started as a sarcastic response to other similar threads that try to categorize people based on one chart aspect.
Brother CT got many with his bait.

OT: Mars is hawt in this sign.
Unread 04-08-2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph View Post
I do study and read charts more than most do lol.. just commenting on Scorpio Suns
Scorpio Venus > Scorpio Sun
Unread 04-08-2017, 08:38 PM

About revenge....

I am strongly Scorpio. I have Sun and Mercury in Scorpio, with Mercury conjunct the descendant.
I have Moon conjunct Mars/chiron in the 8th house
I have a tight T-square to Pluto conjunct BlackMoonLillith conjunct the South Node.

So the Scorpionic vibe is pretty strong.

But I have never been one to plot revenge against others.

Now, in my younger days, when battling other women for the men of my dreams, I could be manipulative and secretive and did set a few schemes in motion to try and show some of my adversaries in a bad light...

I think one of my biggest weaknesses and worst traits, in my younger wild years, was lust, and the weakness that could come over me if I wanted physical affection/attention. At the time, it didn't matter if the other person was single, or a good person for a relationship. I would ignore all of that and pursue a fling. THEN I would find myself in complicated and difficult situations that could have been avoided...

Maybe my Venus in Sag in the 7th, ruler of my Taurus rising, was to blame...

Last edited by katydid; 04-08-2017 at 08:43 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
sylph (04-08-2017), Ukpoohbear (04-08-2017)
Unread 04-08-2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
About revenge....

I am strongly Scorpio. I have Sun and Mercury in Scorpio, with Mercury conjunct the descendant.
I have a tight T-square to Pluto conjunct BlackMoonLillith conjunct the South Node.

Now, in my younger days, when battling other women for the men of my dreams, I could be manipulative and secretive and did set a few schemes in motion to try and show some of my adversaries in a bad light...

I think one of my biggest weaknesses and worst traits, in my younger wild years, was lust, and the weakness that could come over me if I wanted physical affection/attention. At the time, it didn't matter if the other person was single, or a good person for a relationship. I would ignore all of that and pursue a fling. THEN I would find myself in complicated and difficult situations that could have been avoided...

You sound as if your previous history would make a delightful romance. Scandalous yet intriguing.
The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:
katydid (04-08-2017)
Unread 04-08-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
About revenge....

Rah my 20 year old self is in awe of your confidence and ability. It is good to hear the stories of wild days and it makes me want to listen to advice more because I can imagine better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
katydid (04-08-2017)
Unread 04-09-2017, 03:23 AM

Love the fixed and mysterious nature of a scorpio man. 😍😍😍
The Following User Says Thank You to SunRising For This Useful Post:
katydid (04-09-2017)
Unread 04-09-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
About revenge....

Scorpio stellium here and I admit I can be vengeful but that might be more due in part to my Libra Sun than my Scorpio planets. I don't see it as revenge. I see it as justice. What goes around comes around!

I have noticed vengefulness to be a trait in individuals with Pluto squares. They'll often go to great lengths to get revenge, regardless of whether or not it's even warranted. If anyone wants a real life example, I'll PM you. I have quite a few of them.
Unread 04-09-2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
Scorpio stellium here and I admit I can be vengeful but that might be more due in part to my Libra Sun than my Scorpio planets. I don't see it as revenge. I see it as justice. What goes around comes around!

I have noticed vengefulness to be a trait in individuals with Pluto squares. They'll often go to great lengths to get revenge, regardless of whether or not it's even warranted. If anyone wants a real life example, I'll PM you. I have quite a few of them.
YES I've noticed this too! And actually, I think it's almost always unwarranted. A Leo ex with Pluto square Sun would constantly do things to hurt me, and at first I thought it was just because he was a very Plutonian-seeming Leo; but now I realize that he probably felt like me disagreeing with him on anything was an attack on him. So hurting me was 'justified revenge.' I've definitely seen this with other Pluto-Sun square people as well. I hate it because it's like you have to tiptoe around them and be incredibly careful not to offend them, unless you like being humiliated/destroyed for said offense lol

Considering I have Pluto opposite my Moon, I'm certainly not trying to say that I have no Plutonian foibles. But I often feel like because of this opposition, I try to control my emotions/actions and not allow the behavior of others to provoke me into doing something vengeful. With hard aspects from Pluto to Sun, though, there might be this feeling of needing to control one's identity rather than emotions; and if someone 'threatens' that identity by consistently disagreeing with you, there might be an overly dramatic reaction.

Last edited by sylph; 04-09-2017 at 09:52 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylph For This Useful Post:
craft94 (04-09-2017), katydid (04-14-2017)
Unread 04-09-2017, 10:21 PM

I love the sign scorpio they are the most beautiful sign to have in the sun moon or ascendant because they are the most loyal friends and will understand you even if it is weird. I make sure to have a team of scorpio friends to have support from.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
sylph (04-09-2017)
Unread 04-09-2017, 10:26 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

one thing i love about my kind (scorps) is we can put up with some serious sh*t without losing cool BUT if you dare to cross the ceiling level of my patience, i will destroy you. .. been there done that. my wrath is very painful to recover from. i dont throw my venom but i will launch it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-09-2017), Ukpoohbear (04-09-2017)
Unread 04-09-2017, 10:33 PM

Quote:
YES I've noticed this too! And actually, I think it's almost always unwarranted. A Leo ex with Pluto square Sun would constantly do things to hurt me, and at first I thought it was just because he was a very Plutonian-seeming Leo; but now I realize that he probably felt like me disagreeing with him on anything was an attack on him. So hurting me was 'justified revenge.' I've definitely seen this with other Pluto-Sun square people as well. I hate it because it's like you have to tiptoe around them and be incredibly careful not to offend them, unless you like being humiliated/destroyed for said offense lol

Considering I have Pluto opposite my Moon, I'm certainly not trying to say that I have no Plutonian foibles. But I often feel like because of this opposition, I try to control my emotions/actions and not allow the behavior of others to provoke me into doing something vengeful. With hard aspects from Pluto to Sun, though, there might be this feeling of needing to control one's identity rather than emotions; and if someone 'threatens' that identity by consistently disagreeing with you, there might be an overly dramatic reaction.
Yep, pretty much.
I PMed you my response.
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:01 AM

A better question is whether you find people with Scorpio rising attractive.
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:41 AM

Quote:
This is my friend, I won't tell you if she is Scorpio Sun or Ascendant. Is she attractive?

Going to make an assumption and say they are scorpio rising and most likely have a sexy mysterious aura about her.
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:42 AM

^I bet a guy made this picture. I mean, look at those boobs.
The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (04-10-2017)
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRising View Post
Going to make an assumption and say you are scorpio rising and most likely have a sexy mysterious aura about you.
haha.. I'm just playing. I find it so funny how we're talking about whether a specific sign is attractive or not. I have only Pluto in Scorpio
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:43 AM

She was so mysterious the post disappeared
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
She was so mysterious the post disappeared
I decided it was too big, just like most Scorpios
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:47 AM

Quote:
haha.. I'm just playing. I find it so funny how we're talking about whether a specific sign is attractive or not. I have only Pluto in Scorpio
Lol figured you were considering it was a animation. But on a reals, the rising/ascendant can reveal alot about the appearance of an individual especially if it is in a powerful sign such as scorpio.

Last edited by SunRising; 04-10-2017 at 03:54 AM.
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:47 AM

Quote:
I decided it was too big, just like most Scorpios
Now now, we shouldn't inflate their heads even more. They already get enough dick sucking as it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
sylph (04-10-2017)
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loda41 View Post
A better question is whether you find people with Scorpio rising attractive.
I think the best question is whether people find Pluto in Scorpio individuals attractive.
sylph (04-10-2017)
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:53 AM

Quote:
I think the best question is whether people find Pluto in Scorpio individuals attractive.
That's like a whole generation. Too vague sir
Unread 04-10-2017, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRising View Post
That's like a whole generation. Too vague sir
What? Some people have a thing for generational beauty
sylph (04-10-2017)
Unread 04-10-2017, 04:01 AM

Quote:
What? Some people have a thing for generational beauty
You are joking right? Please tell me you are taking a ****. Pluto stays in a sign for sooo long and during that time attractive and non-attractive people are created (keep in mind beauty is in the eye of the beholder). I am under my pinot so maybe I am not getting your tone from your text but plsssss tell me you are taking a **** lol