Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 04-04-2017, 06:10 AM

Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

?

10 characters

Unread 04-04-2017, 07:06 AM

Re: Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

I am a Scorpio that NEVER dated another Scorpio. I feel like I could see their inner motives and hidden agendas too well because they mirrored mine...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (04-08-2017), catowm (04-28-2017)
Unread 04-04-2017, 11:33 AM

No, not particularly

But since I have Venus in Scorpio, I agree were sexy and powerful
I find myself attractive...but that's about it
Unread 04-04-2017, 02:17 PM

I don't have a scorpion fetish, so no.
Unread 04-04-2017, 06:19 PM

Yes. Love their intensity passion and warmth. Eros Scorpio here.
Unread 04-07-2017, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I am a Scorpio that NEVER dated another Scorpio. I feel like I could see their inner motives and hidden agendas too well because they mirrored mine...
That is what makes it fun.
Unread 04-07-2017, 02:36 AM

As a rule I am put off by Scorpios and people with a lot of Scorpionic energy. But I am sure there are exceptions.
Unread 04-07-2017, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
As a rule I am put off by Scorpios and people with a lot of Scorpionic energy. But I am sure there are exceptions.
Are you put off by yourself?

I like people with Scorpionic energy (particularly the Moon... hi wan!), except if they're immature which can make them petty and vengeful, or neurotic.
Unread 04-07-2017, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Are you put off by yourself?

I like people with Scorpionic energy (particularly the Moon... hi wan!), except if they're immature which can make them petty and vengeful, or neurotic.
Haha...on some days, I do feel like I don't like myself all that much. I think someone said that people tend to dislike traits in other people that mirror their own (or something like that).

I am flattered that you like Scorpio Moons though.
Unread 04-08-2017, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Haha...on some days, I do feel like I don't like myself all that much. I think someone said that people tend to dislike traits in other people that mirror their own (or something like that).

I am flattered that you like Scorpio Moons though.
What are the Scorpionic traits that you dislike and which ones do you see in yourself?

Why wouldn't I like them? As long as they feel secure, they can be pretty great, loyal, deeply caring. It also seems like everyone I meet lately has the Moon in Scorpio. When I look back I see that I've known closely more Moons and Risings in Scorp than the Sun. I have no idea why that is.
Unread 04-08-2017, 01:54 AM

Smile Re: Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

Quote:
What are the Scorpionic traits that you dislike and which ones do you see in yourself?

Why wouldn't I like them? As long as they feel secure, they can be pretty great, loyal, deeply caring. It also seems like everyone I meet lately has the Moon in Scorpio. When I look back I see that I've known closely more Moons and Risings in Scorp than the Sun. I have no idea why that is.
Scorpio Suns are very intent on their own business.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
!4C (04-08-2017)
Unread 04-08-2017, 01:55 AM
Banned

Ughhh duhhhh?

Cancer not find Scorpio attractive...
Unread 04-08-2017, 01:59 AM

Quote:

Hmm...I think probably traits like suspicious-ness, inflexibility, overly-intense emotions, and especially ruthlessness. There might be others. I detest these things whether they are within me or found in others.

I think Scorpio Suns are better though. One of my best friends was a Scorp Sun and to this day I still reminisce about the time we spent together. I think it's mostly Scorp Moons that I tend not to like. But the sample size is very small--only one person so far with this placement that I didn't like. Maybe other Scorpio Moons are kindly and likeable...I should keep an open mind.

Unread 04-08-2017, 02:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hmm...I think probably traits like suspicious-ness, inflexibility, overly-intense emotions, and especially ruthlessness. There might be others. I detest these things whether they are within me or found in others.

I think Scorpio Suns are better though. One of my best friends was a Scorp Sun and to this day I still reminisce about the time we spent together. I think it's mostly Scorp Moons that I tend not to like. But the sample size is very small--only one person so far with this placement that I didn't like. Maybe other Scorpio Moons are kindly and likeable...I should keep an open mind.

Scorp moons tend to **** me off. Goes against my Taurus moon and mars.
Unread 04-08-2017, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Ah. Well, those can surely be found. Are you this way? You seem so harmless?

I see the last trait moreso in female Scorpio Moons. These characteristics have the same roots as the positive qualities I mentioned, however...inflexibility can become loyalty and steadfastness. Intense emotions are the base for deep caring.

Quote:
Yes, I've known others who I wasn't as fond of at all. Give 'em a chance. My bf is a Scorpio Moon (in 8th hse) and he is more than awesome. Combined with Aries rising, it gives him a zesty, bold flavoring because he's normally a laid-back Taurean. Saying he is intense emotionally is probably an understatement and he is sometimes inflexible but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
Scorp moons tend to **** me off. Goes against my Taurus moon and mars.
Taurus Moon is cool. Scorpio Moon is cool too.
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (04-08-2017)
Unread 04-08-2017, 02:31 AM

Scorpio people that have the sign in a planet close to the sun are always attractive for example the eyes have a special quality but when angry there is a scary quality. Nothing to be scared but my faily has scorpio my mum and my dad has scorpio moon the same as me. My mum is the best you can want she will support me and be my friend but she is also angry like me with the eyes you see us look at you.
Unread 04-08-2017, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Ah. Well, those can surely be found. Are you this way? You seem so harmless?
Thanks for your compliment! I guess I "trained" myself to be this way because I have always been quite aware of how badly these things can manifest themselves if I am not vigilant. And the highly mutable-ness of the rest of my chart probably helps a bit to offset my Scorpionic qualities too, I think. I have a very fun-loving, mischievous Mars in Gemini leading the rest of my bowl chart.

Quote:

I see the last trait moreso in female Scorpio Moons. These characteristics have the same roots as the positive qualities I mentioned, however...inflexibility can become loyalty and steadfastness. Intense emotions are the base for deep caring.
True. Seeing things in a positive light.

Quote:

Yes, I've known others who I wasn't as fond of at all. Give 'em a chance. My bf is a Scorpio Moon (in 8th hse) and he is more than awesome. Combined with Aries rising, it gives him a zesty, bold flavoring because he's normally a laid-back Taurean. Saying he is intense emotionally is probably an understatement and he is sometimes inflexible but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I am actually very fond of men with a lot of fixed energies in his chart. I value traits like steadfastness, faithfulness and fidelity very much (I guess a lot of women do, too).

Sounds like you have a very solid guy as your SO.

Quote:
Taurus Moon is cool. Scorpio Moon is cool too.
Agreed...

Last edited by wan; 04-08-2017 at 02:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:
Unread 04-08-2017, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Thanks for your compliment! I guess I "trained" myself to be this way because I have always been quite aware of how badly these things can manifest themselves if I am not vigilant. And the highly mutable-ness of the rest of my chart probably helps a bit to offset my Scorpionic qualities too, I think. I have a very fun-loving, mischievous Mars in Gemini leading the rest of my bowl chart.
That's really amazing. I always thought you were ridiculously chilled out for a stellium Leo/Scorpio so your training worked. Although of course I can't see you in real time.

Quote:
I am actually very fond of men with a lot of fixed energies in his chart. I value traits like steadfastness, faithfulness and fidelity very much (I guess a lot of women do, too).
I am fond of them too. Do you like watery men?

Quote:
Sounds like you have a very solid guy as your SO.
Solid? Sun, Mercury, Venus in Taurus go along with that Moon in Scorpio. Immovable, frozen, deadset come to mind.
Unread 04-08-2017, 03:23 AM

Quote:
That's really amazing. I always thought you were ridiculously chilled out for a stellium Leo/Scorpio so your training worked. Although of course I can't see you in real time.
Thanks for the compliment! As for me in the flesh, well, I am actually very timid, quiet and shy when people first meet me. My Pisces rising at work, I think.

Also my chart ruler in Saggitarius probably helps make me more mellow and jovial, I believe.
Quote:
I am fond of them too. Do you like watery men?
I do. I have quite a bit of water in my chart (Scorpio Moon and Uranus, Pisces rising) so in theory these types of men should be good choices for me. But surprisingly, the ex-love of my life was a heavily Earth guy, and I have very little earth.

Quote:
Solid? Sun, Mercury, Venus in Taurus go along with that Moon in Scorpio. Immovable, frozen, deadset come to mind.
Lol! At least that means he won't lightly cast you aside for a new target.
Unread 04-08-2017, 03:50 AM

Quote:
I do. I have quite a bit of water in my chart (Scorpio Moon and Uranus, Pisces rising) so in theory these types of men should be good choices for me. But surprisingly, the ex-love of my life was a heavily Earth guy, and I have very little earth.
You do have Saturn/Virgo on the Descendant.

A Scorpionic man could actually work pretty well for you if you like watery men and men who are constant and devoted.

Quote:
Lol! At least that means he won't lightly cast you aside for a new target.
Oh, never, not ever. Like he always asks, "You know you're stuck with me, right?" I look at his chart in my mind, complete with Venus opp Pluto in the 7th hse and I say, "I know". Lol.
Unread 04-08-2017, 04:01 AM

Quote:
You do have Saturn/Virgo on the Descendant.

A Scorpionic man could actually work pretty well for you if you like watery men and men who are constant and devoted.
I will certainly keep an open mind and not immediately write off all Scorpio men.

Quote:

Oh, never, not ever. Like he always asks, "You know you're stuck with me, right?" I look at his chart in my mind, complete with Venus opp Pluto in the 7th hse and I say, "I know". Lol.
Hehe..
The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:
sibylline (04-08-2017)
Unread 04-08-2017, 05:21 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the whole "Scorpios are all about revenge" thing? I've personally never met a vengeful Scorpio, per se; maybe it's only if they are deeply wronged/hurt. Or maybe I'm just not picking up on whatever hidden vindictive plots they have lol
Unread 04-08-2017, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the whole "Scorpios are all about revenge" thing? I've personally never met a vengeful Scorpio, per se; maybe it's only if they are deeply wronged/hurt. Or maybe I'm just not picking up on whatever hidden vindictive plots they have lol
Not everything adds up due to us being more than just sun sign, like i'm not a typical Cancer.
Unread 04-08-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
Not everything adds up due to us being more than just sun sign, like i'm not a typical Cancer.
I know, so possibly a Scorpio stellium or something (Pluto aspects, etc) increases the vengefulness of the person. Because most of the Scorpio Suns I've known do hold on to negative feelings toward people who've upset them, but they typically don't seek revenge. It's essentially like the poison is turned inward.
The Following User Says Thank You to sylph For This Useful Post:
Unread 04-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph View Post
I know, so possibly a Scorpio stellium or something (Pluto aspects, etc) increases the vengefulness of the person. Because most of the Scorpio Suns I've known do hold on to negative feelings toward people who've upset them, but they typically don't seek revenge. It's essentially like the poison is turned inward.
I'm a mix of Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer, Leo and Aquarius.
Taurus being lower in percentage to them all but because Taurus moon and mars in 2nd house is 2 big personal planets.. big influence.

You have to look at the chart more than most people do.

Last edited by CancerEvolve; 04-08-2017 at 05:38 PM.