Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 08-20-2019, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
C of V...
One question. No multiple charts with slightly changed questions.
No superficial, flippant questions.
Emotional involvement.
I see others here who ask Horary questions about sex. I donít think itís superficial some people take their sex lives seriously and it could be something that really bothers them about it.

Unread 08-20-2019, 02:58 AM

Re: Does Sun represent the man and Venus the woman in relationship Horary charts?

Where does it say no questions about sex?

Is the querent emotionally involved with the question? (Worry, anxiety, strong desire...the whole emotional spectrum). Then the question is not flippant.

But to be frank and direct, which is my wont, if I were a female and wanted sex with a particular man...it would take an exceptional and remarkable man to resist.

So why the question? Off to war. Go out and live life and see what happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (08-20-2019)
Unread 08-20-2019, 08:00 AM

Re: Does Sun represent the man and Venus the woman in relationship Horary charts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I see others here who ask Horary questions about sex. I donít think itís superficial some people take their sex lives seriously and it could be something that really bothers them about it.
It isn't the topic of sex that's the problem, it's that the question has to be something really felt, and relating to the chart.
A chart can't be used to answer a whole rainbow of questions that continue to pop into one's mind.
The energy that is going on when a question is born, is the energy that is found in the chart. And it corresponds to the chart, and the answer will be found in the question.
Another question is not related to the chart, so we can't continue to attach more and more questions to the same chart.
Otherwise, to exaggerate, we could do just one chart for all our life span and keep looking at it for all our questions! Which is not the case, surely you agree.
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:01 AM

Actually, it was Masha'allah, i believe, who used a horary chart for the moment in lieu of a correct natal when the birthday was unknown.
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
It isn't the topic of sex that's the problem, it's that the question has to be something really felt, and relating to the chart.
A chart can't be used to answer a whole rainbow of questions that continue to pop into one's mind.
The energy that is going on when a question is born, is the energy that is found in the chart. And it corresponds to the chart, and the answer will be found in the question.
Another question is not related to the chart, so we can't continue to attach more and more questions to the same chart.
Otherwise, to exaggerate, we could do just one chart for all our life span and keep looking at it for all our questions! Which is not the case, surely you agree.
Yes I know that and I understand that I can only ask one question per chart. I wouldnít have asked if I wasnít concerned. I mentioned that this person and I had a miscommunication. Hence the reason why I was concerned about whether or not we would have sex again. I know to some people itís not important but I know Iím not like everyone else. Iíve also asked questions about school and my career etc.
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:02 PM

"I know to some people it’s not important"

Your question is important to any of us who try to interpret the chart.
Our only problem is to be sure we understand what we are looking for.
Unread 08-20-2019, 05:29 PM

Good clarification.

The astrologer should understand the question itself as well as the circumstances, to the degree possible.

Part of the benefit in horary art often lies in simply organizing and clarifying thinking.
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (08-20-2019)
Unread 08-21-2019, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Good clarification.

The astrologer should understand the question itself as well as the circumstances, to the degree possible.

Part of the benefit in horary art often lies in simply organizing and clarifying thinking.
But this lady started telling me things about myself. Like how she can see that I'm involved with other men. That she see a lot of sex and that I have some kind of attachment to them. But that it was over or going to be over with this guy. She said it would just be toxic and heartbreak. I didn't even ask her all that she just started saying it. She said she used Horary and Tarot but I didn't even ask her a Tarot question. I don't know it's just strange.

Tags
charts, horary, relationship, represent, venus, woman