Do Leos have a bad side to them?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Noel Tyl again... adding him to my reading list. and ive heard of MCP; they're good quality.

Can't believe u've never heard of him. He's got great articles and explores a lot of topics in depth. No youtube videos he's old school. But he's kinda scattered in person (mercury square uranus).

AppLeo

Can't believe u've never heard of him. He's got great articles and explores a lot of topics in depth. No youtube videos he's old school. But he's kinda scattered in person (mercury square uranus).

mercuy ura people are geniuses

but yeah, gonna take me getting used to without youtube

AquaMoonChild

My husband is a Aquarius sun leo rising. You can bet he has the biggest ego ever and he believes he is never wrong. My son is a leo sun, mercury and venus in the ninth house. He is exceptionally smart and popular. But his moods can be loud and dramatic. Did I mention drama? He also has a cancer moon in the 8th house though. My Nephew is a leo sun and he is rather popular at school but at home he is rather insecure. He also had loud dramatic, random outburst of crying or anger. His parents didn't understand it and gave him a hard time for it. So maybe that's where the insecurity was from.