Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 09-27-2018, 01:19 PM

Smile Re: Ruling Planet Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhichSabri View Post
It is due to this shift that I consider it has started.. 10years ago it hasn't been like this around the globe..not meaning business.. Ok, it is slow, and I see most masses being still in stillness but, I do strongly feel, know, see that it has started.. Personally I felt my "brain" moving into place around 2008.. All lies started becoming clear, one by one.. The Quran made perfect sense (luckily not born Muslim, thus pure from its dogmas).. I found myself in the traps of the mystiques.. I had to shift in so to survive, to save my life from self-killing.. All prophets, including the great giant Bob, where there.. Preserved my Life.. Made the shift possible so I wouldn't give up.. I left on my knees, crying and praying..
Anyway, I feel only that we sit and talk about this shift, it's already happening.. And yes, I see also the change as a blending.. Or maybe like pouring oil into water.. Needs some times to separate but it does separate eventually..
It's been starting to happen for a few, but our numbers are steadily growing. I'm impatient for the FULL "paradigm shift", and since the Aquarian Age will bring an end to linear-time entrapment, it could happen to any one of us in the here and now, without having to wait for the future.

Unread 09-27-2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
It's been starting to happen for a few, but our numbers are steadily growing. I'm impatient for the FULL "paradigm shift", and since the Aquarian Age will bring an end to linear-time entrapment, it could happen to any one of us in the here and now, without having to wait for the future.
Yes; and me too
I trust that Aquarius will force all to use their brain rather than being bored (like you mentioned before) and wait for results, ready made comforts, directions, saviors etc.. A big brain or small brain won't really matter.. Just use what you have - for your self as well as for others (altruism)..
Unread 09-28-2018, 12:15 AM

Re: Ruling Planet Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
My belief is, the true start of the Aquarian Age won't be a modification of business as usual, which is all we're seeing now. It will be a very widespread, extremely profound, unmistakable shift in Consciousness, which simply hasn't occurred yet.
Tropically, the Sign-boundaries are in place, without variation. The tropical Aquarian Age should show those widespread, profound results by 2149, based on the mean location of the Point of Perihelion in tropical coordinates.
I don't think it has started either... I personally think all human life forms will become transhuman cyborgs with auxillary Ai implants before we can say we are in the Aquarian age. It will become as widespread and accepted as surgery today.

By your calculation though we'd all be dead so it wouldn't really matter.
Unread 09-28-2018, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemwDepth View Post
I don't think it has started either... I personally think all human life forms will become transhuman cyborgs with auxillary Ai implants before we can say we are in the Aquarian age. It will become as widespread and accepted as surgery today.

Your idea sounds like coming from the Aquarian Era.. (insisting it started. lol).. But no, I don't think that Earth can support this idea..
The Following User Says Thank You to WhichSabri For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (09-28-2018)
Unread 09-28-2018, 05:41 AM

Re: Ruling Planet Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhichSabri View Post
In that respect, nor is the Longitude and latitude relevant in astrology chart cause it's where we stand in the first place(born).

I will not comment further on the dummies and the ongoing educational system.
Latitude and longitude (which are in some ways surrogate data) are critically important because latitude affects the length of time it takes for a sign to rise, and hence, your ascendant. Longitude affects your time zone.

Who are you calling a dummy?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 09-28-2018, 05:49 AM

Smile Re: Ruling Planet Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemwDepth View Post

In the next Age , the unfettered mind will accomplish what technology is used for now, and a lot more besides. Technology is the Age of Capricorn's forte, now that it's in its culminating stage.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (09-29-2018)

Tags
earth, planet, ruling