Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology

Predictive Astrology This is the place to discuss the astrology of the past, present, and future. Includes eclipses, transits, progressions, planetary returns.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-24-2016, 06:23 PM

How astrology made me withdrawn.

Hello.

I was not very fond of astrology, until I was told by an astrologer that I went through a trauma starting from November 2014, and it's still with me?

He was talking about Ashtama Sani.

Yes. It blew me away! Yes, it was a cold spine chilling night somewhere in europe when I was about to be homeless and later losing that baby I was carrying.

So I started studying astrology a bit more. And many things were amazing to know. Very accurate.

But how it made me withdrawn is the malefic planetary positions that discourage me! Knowing I HAVE to endure it, is terrifying!

Rahu in the 12th house. Ketu conjuct Mars. Capricorn in the 7th house, its lord aspecting the lord of my ascendant cancer "Moon". Not a fun position. It's inflicted.

And I have 6 planets in 5th house(saturn, pluto, mercury, jupiter, sun, and venus(sun combust venus btw). Stellium. It's too much burden.

And the predictions? Some are very sad. Like I cannot have kids? Most probably marriage is not for me. I am 33 and praying in the dark as if I am 100, and wanting this life to end.

An astrologer told me, you might feel better in 2020. And I am like....so until that time I am going to be like this? Everyday? I am hopeless about pursuing a degree in art, because I am supposed to be a loser according to astrology, nowadays, no matter what? I am dropping the idea even.

This is the time period of my life when whatever I touch is turning into dust. It's been 2 years. Health is down.

Is there no way to change the malegic planetary positions? To nullify the negative affects?

Last edited by Opheliac; 12-24-2016 at 06:30 PM.

Tags
astrology, made, withdrawn