Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 04-04-2014, 11:59 PM

Re: History of sexual abuse in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melisa View Post
Hi---
It was just this week that I recalled times when I was sexually abused as a teen by strangers and a co-worker...I wonder if I was also abused as a child and don't recall it. I have many traits of survivors. I feel sad and tense over this and am seeking help for this. I feel relieved in a way to have this awareness.....I wonder if anyone here can help with---
----What in my natal chart might indicate this? I wonder if Moon oppose Mars (emotional issues re: sex), Neptune oppose Mars (poor boundaries, difficulty saying no to people grabbing me as a teen, non-assertiveness), and Mercury square Neptune (more trouble with non-assertiveness, guilt, taking on responsibility for what an abuser did to me, feeling fearful speaking up about it) might be sources. And I see Chiron in my 7th (psychological wounds from interactions with others). I would imagine Pluto plays a role in sex abuse? It is rising in my chart.
-----WHat in my natal chart or current transits can help me as I heal? In my natal, I see Moon conjunct Neptune opposes Mars----maybe this can be a good thing, and I can use my emotions and inner healing powers to heal re: mars sexuality? Mars is in the 9th and I am feeling relieved (yet uncomfortably aware and sad) reading about sex abuse survivors---traits and healing.
----Re: current transits and healing-----I see transiting Sun and Neptune oppose my natal Pluto (stimulating psychological healing and transformation), Saturn is oppose my natal Sun and Venus (learning lessons re: self and love), Jupiter is exactly sextile my Mars (freeing me in the area of sexuality), Chiron is exac trining my Sun and Moon (emotional and self healing by Chiron), and Mercury is conjunct my 7th (intellectual awareness in the area of relations)
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Melisa

I'm sorry to hear that ...

A Russian astrologer exercised researching sexual abuse of women. He regularly in of these women found in the horoscope aspect of Mo and Ma.

This of course does not mean that all women with this aspect be sexually abused.Mo and Ma aspect is essentially a sense of emotional hurt, someone is the cause sexual abuse, another some other reason why it feels same emotionally violated

I still have not read everything, so I do not know if you mentioned when this happened, but I would have placed this event in 1977 or 1978??

If I'm right for the year of events, I would say that this is could be very dangerous and even life endangering for your own life...

I'm not surprised your question just now because it is the last year Sa activated area of Mo. 180 Ma and called on old problems and fears and depressing period

What might help is the changing themselves and our own way of life in the period of the next 2-3 years ...

Have you ever thought about working with people and helping sexually abused women or women with similar problems ... maybe would be a good way of spending the opposition Ma and Mo??

Unread 04-10-2014, 11:46 PM

Cascada wrote---
don't know if this helps but I've had some sexual abuse in my past (childhood and teenage years). I also have Scorpio on the 4th house cusp like you, with Mars conjunct the IC and placed in the 4th, along with Pluto and Mercury.

-----Yes it seems to be a pattern---the Scorpio on the 4th (early family life) re: sexual abuse, plus the Mars oppose the 4th house cusp like I have. I had always known that Mars oppose the 4th indicates family conflicts, now I see it is related to sexuality as well.

Cascada wrote-- My Dejanira is conjunct my Pluto and my North Node. My Nessus is conjunct my Mars and IC. Child asteroid is conjunct my Nessus/Mars/IC, too. My Chiron is in the 1st, semisquare Sun, sesquiquadrate Neptune/Uranus, square Dejanira

---I needed to look up info and do research on these asteroids----Dejanira con. Pluto would seem to indicate victimization in the area of sex. Also perhaps keeping it hidden or a secret (Pluto influence)? Nessus i learned is related to abuse---your Nessus conjunct Mars would bring in the sex abuse, plus it is conjunct Child, indicating child sexual abuse....Chiron in the 1st would indicate wounds introjected into the self, bizarre wounds (Uranus Neptune), and wounds that were related to you as a victom (square Dejanira)...yet I see a positive--Chiron is also a healer, and can serve to heal all this, specifically through your personality (Chiron in 1st)

-----I looked up my own chart re: asteroids and sex abuse---
----My Dejanira is 20 Scorpio (square Uranus)---victimized in a pluto sexual way,causing psychological sexual problems (Uranus square)
---Nessus (abuse) is 28 Scorpio (square 7th cusp---abuse affects my relations) and square Chiron (abuse caused wounds)
---Chiron is in Pisces and in my 7th (wounds and healing thru relationships) oppose Pluto (sexual wounds)
---Child asteroid is 24 Aquarius, exactly conjunct my 7th----my childhood experiences impact my adult relationships more strongly than most peoples' do?
-----Jupiter just conjuncted my SUn in transit---I am feeling healed and more positive now!

Melisa
Unread 04-11-2014, 11:19 AM

I have a past history of abuse, and I do notice that we share some aspects. Saturn opposite sun and venus, and moon opposite mars. I've always assumed that pluto was my big indicator aspecting my personal planets.

Unread 04-11-2014, 01:47 PM

Mars isn't opposing the 4th, its placed in the 4th in my chart (conjunct the cusp by one degree)- sorry if i didn't make that clear. It's interesting we both have Nessus and Dejanira in the same sign/house. I also have Pluto exactly square my 7th house, and Saturn is exactly conjunct my 7th. I just realised that means Saturn is squaring dejanira too... Saturn/mars are parallel conjunct indicating karma in association with mars qualities, and both are parallel my 4th and 7th houses. Moon is parallel pluto indicating the emotional trauma the abuse put me through.
Unread 04-12-2014, 12:23 AM

i too have felt for some time now that i was sexually abused as a young child, there was a relative in my family caught doing this to a cousin of mine. although i have no proof the thought is been looming in the back of my head for quite some time now......
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_245gw_01_amanda_m_201449.5610.31673.gif (53.2 KB, 4 views)
Unread 04-15-2014, 09:51 PM

Cascada wrote---
Mars isn't opposing the 4th, its placed in the 4th in my chart (conjunct the cusp by one degree)- sorry if i didn't make that clear. It's interesting we both have Nessus and Dejanira in the same sign/house. I also have Pluto exactly square my 7th house, and Saturn is exactly conjunct my 7th.
---No you had made it clear Mars is in 4th---in my chart it is ooppose my 4th. Yes Nessus and Dejanira related to Scorpio could mean psychological effects of sexual abuse (Scorpio---sexuality and psychology). Sat conjunct 7th could mean taking relationships very seriously, but also limiting or avoiding them.
Unread 04-15-2014, 09:59 PM

Kbell---Yes Mars oppose Moon is what I have too...can be related to emotional issues and frustrations related to sexuality. Aggression impacting sexuality. You also have Saturn in the 8th house of sexuality which may indicate something.

Mandamoon--- you have chiron in the 8th---wounds (and yet healing too) related to sexuality.. Also Mars is square Neptune, which could possibly indicate psychological issues related to sexual aggression/abuse.

melisa
The Following User Says Thank You to melisa For This Useful Post:
kbell (04-27-2014)

Tags
abuse, chart, history, sexual