Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 02-25-2014, 06:31 PM

Re: Synastry with the dead

Spread the Light, you're by now the third person that I know(well, not in person) that has such (or at least similar) powers. And if I include myself...but I won't because my experiences are of a little bit different nature and for different reasons. What I can say is that my contact is not with humans and I don't use any language for it. But if one looks at my overly earthy(especially earthy), fiery and airy chart, he/she would never guess such a thing. Only a professional astrologer that takes a deep look in details can possibly guess. And only guess. Astrology doesn't screm A PSYCHIC for me. Pluto in 8th but...BUT. Let's be honest.

Back to your chart - definately the 8th house Moon and Sun. The 8th and 12th houses are the main portals to the other world(or worlds). But while many people can have such positions, not everyone would have it from the universe to use the potential(even potential is a strong word). Some things are meant to and other aren't.

From what you described, it is a stressful experience but my friend that also has similar powers always says that dead people are dead. Just dead. They can't scare you and they can't hurt you. And if there is something that can scare you, I haven't heard of anyone to be physically hurt by it. Trust your angels. From a year or so I am constantly in the company of a creature with a serious interest in me(not a light creature). My aura is normally lavender/violet/blue(with four white lights that are the personal angels of a person) but the moment a foreign body started hovering around me it turned golden. Some golden auras serve as more complex cosmic programs for defence or cleansing. Mine is of the first kind. It's still golden. I can also contanct and summon archangels. I have seen it. In fact, two other people have seen how I do it and they believed.
So, instead of constanly being in a state of fear or stress, try to connect with your angels and ask them to close your portal for unwanted forces. Just the negative ones if you don't want your powers gone fo a while. I haven't done it but I needn't, I am now in a bubble of light and I can only be thankful for it. I wish you good luck and more undisturbed nights!

~INFJ, 4w3~

I will do what queens do, I will rule. - Daenerys Targaryen
Unread 02-25-2014, 08:18 PM

It's funny you mentioned your powers have so much to do with angels because that is exactly how I have started to embrace these experiences and live happily with them without any fear. My angels are constantly with me and protecting me. I literally talk to them as if they're in the room with me. The archangels as well have been a tremendous help. I have tons of the Angel oracle cards that have also connected me more with them. It used to disturb me greatly and get in my way on the daily but ever since I started connecting to my Angels I have been a lot more clarified, things have been more easy-going and I feel more confident. It has been a much better past few years since relying more on my angels assistance/guidance. I have a bubble as well and then I even plant massive trees around the bubble and lock the bubble up with gold chains. We work too hard to let our precious energy be stolen.. I completely believe you in contacting archangels.
Your 9th house of higher learning containing Jupiter, your Moon & Neptune in my opinion give you the tools to ground all of the airy magic you have inside you on Earth. And then share it with the public. I don't think it matters if you have low water because you're connecting the Angels in the (Air) and bringing them down to Earth for the betterment of humanity for people to learn about and connect to. And that is just one of the many many talents you clearly have to give to the public. Keep on sharing your golden light and wealth of gifts. Thank you for your insight on my chart. xoxo

Blessings, love & light,

K
Unread 03-02-2014, 02:14 AM

I'm not Catholic, but there's a saint I feel very drawn to: Gemma Galgani. We both have moon in gemini, her neptune trines my sun and mercury, her mercury is conjunct my jupiter. I look sometimes at the charts of dead people who have had an affect on me.

Tags
dead, synastry