Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people

Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people Discuss lost items horaries, also inquiries on the whereabouts of missing people.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Unread 01-22-2014, 08:00 PM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,736
Re: Missing Person - need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by poyi View Post
In the Missing brother thread, Mossadari did attempt to locate the brother in the map in thread #50. In traditional astrology Signs and Houses also rules Direction from the location of the querent.

Scorpio:

Direction: All the water signs relate to the direction north - Scorpio relates to north-east.http://www.skyscript.co.uk/scorpio.html#tr

Saturn is the 4th house of the querent which is also the North.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h4.html

Then Saturn is at the degree of 20 degrees 32 in Scorpio and 10 degrees approaching to IC. So we could guess and may use the Wheel as the actual compass. For the Northern side of the physical map of the querent in the degree of such as per the Horary.
I'm a bit confused, did you could identify a location direction? Also, can you derive a distance?

The only reason that I am pushing a bit here is that I have been researching the charts of "missing children" with the intent of getting "directions" to where they were at the time of the horary. For my research, I need to be able to achieve consistent and reproducible results.


__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Unread 01-22-2014, 08:11 PM
poyi's Avatar
poyi poyi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,015
Re: Missing Person - need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinka View Post
I'm a bit confused, did you could identify a location direction? Also, can you derive a distance?

The only reason that I am pushing a bit here is that I have been researching the charts of "missing children" with the intent of getting "directions" to where they were at the time of the horary. For my research, I need to be able to achieve consistent and reproducible results.

I considered for a while. I removed my explaination. If you want to get consistent result then you do your own research from reading books or doing charts. I don't need to answer your questions. This a wealthy family anyone would use this information for financial gain. Although I am here for pure learning purposes I do consider someone would use this to gain profit.

Last edited by poyi; 01-22-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Unread 01-22-2014, 08:59 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,687
Horary astrology

All,

Please remember that this thread is about "Horary Astrology" and not "basic forensics". While there are many ways to discover the location of someone missing (including forensics) any thread in this part of the forum is expected to be answered using Horary principles only. If you want to debate the usefulness of Horary astrology vs. forensics, please go to the "Natal Astrology" forum. I have deleted and will continue to delete off-topic, non-horary postings on the Horary forum.

Back to horary,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/

Last edited by wilsontc; 01-22-2014 at 11:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Unread 01-22-2014, 11:25 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,293
Re: Horary astrology

Tim, you might be interested in learning that some astrologers claim to do "forensic astrology" using the methods of horary combined with basic forensic principles. These are not separate topics, any more than a knowledge of the body and illnesses can be separated from medical astrology analyses.

Marinka, I agree. The OP was a "where" question, and we still do not have an answer.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Inline (01-23-2014)
  #105  
Unread 01-23-2014, 01:34 AM
kbell's Avatar
kbell kbell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 404
Re: Missing Person - need help

Thanks for all of your insights into this. I'll keep you posted if anything new comes up.
__________________
My Chart

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kbell For This Useful Post:
Inline (01-23-2014), JUPITERASC (01-23-2014), waybread (01-23-2014)
  #106  
Unread 01-23-2014, 04:36 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 12,474
Re: Missing Person - need help

According to the horary, subject (now deceased, so-subject's body) is located at the directions (from his place of residence) indicated by Capricorn + the 6th house; and is in Capricornian surroundings (a Capricorn place or setting): for these directions (Capricorn+6th house) and descriptions (Capricorn places, settings), see details in the reference literature...

(PS: regarding the original chart indications that the subject could well be "in the underworld" {ie, dead} at the time of the question, note the partile conjunction of significator Sun with Pluto: I noticed this indication immediately and this is the principal reason I chose not to post on this thread, until updates to the thread showed from police investigations, that the subject was in fact deceased)

Last edited by dr. farr; 01-23-2014 at 06:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
Inline (01-23-2014), poyi (01-23-2014)
  #107  
Unread 01-23-2014, 04:43 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,520
Re: Horary Astrology is a separate branch from Forensic Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Tim, you might be interested in learning that some astrologers claim to do "forensic astrology" using the methods of horary combined with basic forensic principles.
I note you state
claim
to do "forensic astrology"

which implies doubtfulness on your part
regarding that particular branch of astrology
which is of course very new
in comparison with
more than one thousand years of traditional Horary astrological techniques we have at our disposal currently

The basic difference is:

FORENSIC Astrology is always SPECIFICALLY crime related

HORARY Astrology is rarely crime related... although of course it may be
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
These are not separate topics, any more than a knowledge of the body and illnesses can be separated from medical astrology analyses.
These are separate topics
i.e.
these are two separate branches of astrology
separately named as

Forensic Astrology

and

Horary Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Marinka, I agree. The OP was a "where" question, and we still do not have an answer.
dr. farr advises that according to the horary
the answer to the
"where" question
is indicated by Capricorn + the 6th house

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
According to the horary,
subject
(now deceased, so-subject's body)
is located at the directions
(from his place of residence)
indicated by Capricorn + the 6th house;
and is in Capricornian surroundings
(a Capricorn place or setting):
for these directions
(Capricorn+6th house)
and descriptions
(Capricorn places, settings),
see details in the reference literature...

(PS: regarding the original chart indications that the subject could well be "in the underworld" {ie, dead} at the time of the question, note the partile conjunction of significator Sun with Pluto: I noticed this indication immediately and this is the principal reason I chose not to post on this thread, until updates to the thread showed from police investigations, that the subject was in fact deceased)
Thankyou dr. farr for your guidance on this unfortunate matter
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Last edited by JUPITERASC; 01-23-2014 at 05:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Unread 01-23-2014, 08:32 PM
Natureschild Natureschild is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 23
Re: Missing Person - need help

Update: The man whom the murder warrant was issued for was arrested yesterday on the Texas/Mexico border. Refusing to comply with the police, getting an attorney THE NEXT DAY, his cousins car was "scrapped" and within 4 days he had a new vehicle, and the accomplice being a felon who already served 20 years for kidnapping....... things are not looking good. Kbell, I wrote you a private message, but I also live here and this issue is VERY close to home. I was a friend of the missing man and we are devastated to say the least. There are many more details buried beneath the surface, and the man certainly had motive to kill albeit a hurried one. Alex's mother and girlfriend both confided in me that they felt his presence leave them the day after his disappearance, which coincides with the "dead degree" of the sun and neptune in the 8th implicating violence. He was a wonderful person and certainly beloved by all who knew him. Frankly, I think he put his trust in the wrong person and was taken advantage of and killed for doing so. This is absolutely tragic, hopefully we will have answers soon.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Natureschild For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-23-2014)
  #109  
Unread 01-24-2014, 12:14 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,293
Re: Missing Person - need help

Thanks for the update-- please do keep us posted!

The following was my initial read of the horary chart (p. 1):

Quote:
Is there the slightest indication that this may have been drug-related? I note Neptune-Chiron in the 7th, which is often the house used for missing persons who have no known relationship with the querent.

Also, I believe that both Aquarius and the 7th house indicate movement in a westerly direction.

This is a long shot, but I hote that the article indicated that he worked as a chef at the university. The modern ruler of the 7th house is located in the 9th house of higher education, and the moon applies to a sextile with it. (A local university seems like a more plausible indicator than foreign travel.) Also, if we turn the houses, the third house of short-distance travel from the 7th would be the 9th.

Saturn, the traditional ruler of the 7th, is also located in the missing man's turned 10th house (10th from the 7th, or the 4th) perhaps also suggesting a link with his career. I. e., he may be found in the place of his profession.

Mars disposits both rulers of the 7th (as the traditional ruler of Scorpio) and is also located in the turned chart's 9th house of higher education.

With Harold's suggestion of a basement (Saturn in the 4th house, Harold??) that might be one place to consider on the university campus.

I don't suppose the directions pan out or that there might be a lead there?
It seems I goofed on a few things, but travel in a westerly direction was indicated although south-west would seen more accurate, depending upon the location in Texas.

It is not clear that the deceased's remains made it all the way to the Texas-Mexico border at this point, but the 9th house does indicate long-distance travel. I assumed a closer location was more plausible than a remote location, especially given that the deceased worked for a university. This inference was wrong but the 9th house seems robust if we switch it to long-distance travel.

Perhaps someone here knows how to determine not only direction, but distance from a horary chart.

Using some basic investigation principles, I also suggested that Mr. Johnson left without a struggle, which could still be consistent with kidnapping by gunpoint, or that he had some connection with his kidnappers and left voluntarily.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 01-24-2014 at 12:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Inline (01-24-2014)
  #110  
Unread 01-24-2014, 12:17 AM
kbell's Avatar
kbell kbell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 404
Re: Missing Person - need help

I want you to know that I am so sorry for your loss. I also hope that this thread did not cause you or his loved ones any pain.

This case just really struck a cord with me. I didn't know him, but he seemed from what I read and could see to be a really wonderful person. It breaks my heart. I will send you a private message. Know that you and his family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.
__________________
My Chart

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kbell For This Useful Post:
Natureschild (02-05-2014)
  #111  
Unread 01-24-2014, 12:20 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,293
Re: Missing Person - need help

JA, you might enjoy reading up on "forensic astrology." I couldn't find any books on it, but I did find several websites by astrologers claiming to do it. Horary seemed to be the method of choice, but I couldn't always tell. One of these individuals formerly worked for the FBI.

This thread is specifically about a missing person who became a murder victim. Consequently, any-and-all horary astrology is not relevant to the OP, but forensic astrology is. Namely the focus on missing persons.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Unread 01-24-2014, 12:46 AM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,736
Re: Missing Person - need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
JA, you might enjoy reading up on "forensic astrology." I couldn't find any books on it, but I did find several websites by astrologers claiming to do it. Horary seemed to be the method of choice, but I couldn't always tell. One of these individuals formerly worked for the FBI.
There are a few books on forensic astrology - check amazon and search for "forensic astrology".

It's what I have been reading lately - not too impressed so far but, just my opinion ...
__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marinka For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-24-2014)
  #113  
Unread 01-24-2014, 01:44 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,293
Re: Missing Person - need help

Thanks, Marinka-- for some reason these didn't come up on a google search.

I wasn't too impressed by the websites, either. But I suppose astrologers in business doing this sort of work didn't want to reveal too many trade secrets.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Unread 01-24-2014, 04:26 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 12,474
Re: Missing Person - need help

Directions relating to the missing (and now known dead) person, based on the OP's original horary question chart:

Direction: South to Southwest from the victim's residence (Capricorn = south; 6th house = west, so south/southwest directions indicated due to placement of victim's significator, Sun, in Capricorn in the 6th whole sign house)

Places (places/surroundings where the subject's body might be found) = some Capricornian locations/surroundings which seem relevant to this matter:
-abandoned places, vacant property, farm land/farm which has been abandoned or neglected, possibly the basement of such a place
-barren, stoney or fallow field
-coal mine (especially if abandoned), stone quarry, gravel pit, excavated place, deep pit
-cave, cavern
-dark, thick woods or where wood is cut
-underground place, vault, underground passage
Based on these Capricornian affinities, I think the body may be buried or otherwise covered over, in one of the places mentioned.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Unread 01-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Inline's Avatar
Inline Inline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 610
Re: Missing Person - need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post

Places (places/surroundings where the subject's body might be found) = some Capricornian locations/surroundings which seem relevant to this matter:
-abandoned places, vacant property, farm land/farm which has been abandoned or neglected, possibly the basement of such a place
-barren, stoney or fallow field
-coal mine (especially if abandoned), stone quarry, gravel pit, excavated place, deep pit
-cave, cavern
-dark, thick woods or where wood is cut
-underground place, vault, underground passage
Based on these Capricornian affinities, I think the body may be buried or otherwise covered over, in one of the places mentioned.
And i am going to stick to my interpretation using Luley's book "Forensic Astrology" to locate the body using the event chart...and here the vicitm went officially missing just after the phone call with his girlfriend on Dec.20th 2013 at 8.40pm....

The bones of the victim (Saturn) is located in the 4th house in Scorpio, a water house and a water sign - and the 12th house (important in body location charts) is also a water sign Pisces and and water house....so i am going with the body will be located in a cold (Saturn in 4th) watery grave perhaps near his home?

Indoors Scorpio rules dark and dirty, cellar, vaults, places that are locked up or hidden; sewers, plumbing, places where water is leaking or floods, toxic chemicals are kept or decaying garbage or mold is present.

Outdoors, Scorpio is fixed water so it rules all areas where water collects and stagnates, boggy areas, stagnant ponds or marshy, swampy areas - anywhere that smells badly, cesspools, sludge or sewer run-off, and area that are filled with grief and mourning like graveyards or cemetaries.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Unread 01-24-2014, 07:04 PM
Natureschild Natureschild is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 23
Re: Missing Person - need help

Thank you all so much for all your kind words and efforts in finding Alex. I am absolutely astonished at how accurate these interpretations are. Thank you again for your time and effort, I showed this thread to his girlfriend and she cried tears of joy from knowing that people do care and there is still hope in finding his body..

Very 'ironic' you all have mentioned Saturn/Scorpio and water, something cold dark and dreary. The police have been searching the River for weeks, especially in a few spots that are southwest of Lexington. His body did not leave the area (so we assume), only the main suspect was found just a few blocks from the Mexico border.

As far as the University Campus goes... *sigh* I am already exhausted from thinking of all the potential places. I don't know if any of you have visited the UK campus but its HUGE. SO many buildings, occupies a good majority of download, several miles wide and long. There are many industrial buildings, very old classroom buildings, old homes they have converted, all the frat & sorority houses... Sooooo many places to look. And even though he was indeed an employ at UK, it is very unlikely they will be of any assistance whatsoever. Not to mention the temperature hasn't exceeded freezing in a couple weeks and there are several inches of ice and snow on the ground. This is a very bitter, introspective time for this town and it's peoples.

With all details in consideration, and the background of the relationship these two had, it definitely seems premeditated. Very little clues were left at the victim's home, as he knew the man and there was no force used. However, once outside we believe he may have been forced into the vehicle and driven somewhere, harmed, and possibly dumped. So sad...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Natureschild For This Useful Post:
Inline (01-24-2014)
  #117  
Unread 01-24-2014, 07:26 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,520
Re: Missing Person - need help

Thank you Natureschild for this useful feedback

validating that the numerous helpful comments of contributors to this Missing Persons Horary thread

are 'astonishingly accurate'
and have clearly brought considerable comfort to the Missing Person's i.e. Alex's, girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natureschild View Post
Thank you all so much for all your kind words and efforts in finding Alex.

I am absolutely astonished at how accurate these interpretations are.

Thank you again for your time and effort,
I showed this thread to his girlfriend and she cried tears of joy
from knowing that people do care and there is still hope in finding his body..


Very 'ironic' you all have mentioned Saturn/Scorpio and water, something cold dark and dreary. The police have been searching the River for weeks, especially in a few spots that are southwest of Lexington. His body did not leave the area (so we assume), only the main suspect was found just a few blocks from the Mexico border.

As far as the University Campus goes... *sigh* I am already exhausted from thinking of all the potential places. I don't know if any of you have visited the UK campus but its HUGE. SO many buildings, occupies a good majority of download, several miles wide and long. There are many industrial buildings, very old classroom buildings, old homes they have converted, all the frat & sorority houses... Sooooo many places to look. And even though he was indeed an employ at UK, it is very unlikely they will be of any assistance whatsoever. Not to mention the temperature hasn't exceeded freezing in a couple weeks and there are several inches of ice and snow on the ground. This is a very bitter, introspective time for this town and it's peoples.

With all details in consideration, and the background of the relationship these two had, it definitely seems premeditated. Very little clues were left at the victim's home, as he knew the man and there was no force used. However, once outside we believe he may have been forced into the vehicle and driven somewhere, harmed, and possibly dumped. So sad...
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Natureschild (01-24-2014)
  #118  
Unread 01-24-2014, 07:53 PM
poyi's Avatar
poyi poyi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,015
Thank you so much for these encouraging feedback. This is the first time ever for me to look at event chart for such unfortunate case and it did increase my curiosity in horary and perhaps more about forensic astrology. I was so afraid of hurting the victim family and giving out false hope or unnecessary fear due to lack of skills. At one point also worried people would abuse the information. For their own profit from this public thread. And at time I also got confused with the severity of the chart. I am glad that this thread overall offered more postive than negative even the outcome turned out to be extremely misfortunate. From the bottom of my heart truly believed that through astrology we can surely do amazing thing in good intention with great hands.

I wish you and his family may somehow find postive outlet of this traumatic event. May his lost be someone else gain.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poyi For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-24-2014), Natureschild (01-24-2014)
  #119  
Unread 01-24-2014, 08:33 PM
Natureschild Natureschild is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 23
Re: Missing Person - need help

UPDATE: His body was just found in the Kentucky River near the restaurant, Riptides. The killer had worked their previously and knew that area of the river well. Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and prayers. At least now his family can lay him to rest and have closure.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natureschild For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-24-2014), poyi (01-24-2014)
  #120  
Unread 01-24-2014, 09:03 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,520
Re: Missing Person - need help

Today, at 09:47 AM Inline posted the following Forensic Astrology delineation
using Luley's book "Forensic Astrology"
stating that the body is likely to be located in a watery grave, perhaps near the victim's home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline View Post


And i am going to stick to my interpretation using Luley's book "Forensic Astrology"
to locate the body using the event chart...
and here the vicitm went officially missing just after the phone call with his girlfriend on Dec.20th 2013 at 8.40pm
....

The bones of the victim (Saturn) is located in the 4th house in Scorpio, a water house and a water sign - and the 12th house (important in body location charts) is also a water sign Pisces and and water house....

so i am going with the body will be located in a cold (Saturn in 4th) watery grave perhaps near his home
?

Indoors Scorpio rules dark and dirty, cellar, vaults, places that are locked up or hidden; sewers, plumbing, places where water is leaking or floods, toxic chemicals are kept or decaying garbage or mold is present.

Outdoors, Scorpio is fixed water so it rules all areas where water collects and stagnates, boggy areas, stagnant ponds or marshy, swampy areas - anywhere that smells badly, cesspools, sludge or sewer run-off, and area that are filled with grief and mourning like graveyards or cemetaries.
Eleven hours later we have the following update from Natureschild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natureschild View Post
UPDATE:
His body was just found in the Kentucky River near the restaurant, Riptides.

The killer had worked their previously and knew that area of the river well.

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and prayers. At least now his family can lay him to rest and have closure.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Inline (01-25-2014), Natureschild (01-24-2014), poyi (01-24-2014)
  #121  
Unread 01-24-2014, 09:34 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,293
Re: Missing Person - need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natureschild View Post
UPDATE: His body was just found in the Kentucky River near the restaurant, Riptides. The killer had worked their previously and knew that area of the river well. Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and prayers. At least now his family can lay him to rest and have closure.
This must be heartbreaking for the family and the community at large, yet now hopefully they can get some closure.

So that we can all learn some astrology from this sad case, can you tell us what direction from the victim's home the recovery site was? (west, south-east-- that sort of thing?)

I would like to go back over the horoscope and posts, to see how the known facts fit the horary chart.

Thank you.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Natureschild (02-05-2014)
  #122  
Unread 01-25-2014, 12:07 AM
kbell's Avatar
kbell kbell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 404
Re: Missing Person - need help

Waybread, here is a general map from his street to Riptide on the River. N. Hanover is the topmost point and Riptides is the lower one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg map.jpg (89.1 KB, 11 views)
__________________
My Chart


Last edited by kbell; 01-25-2014 at 12:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbell For This Useful Post:
Inline (01-25-2014), JUPITERASC (01-25-2014)
  #123  
Unread 01-25-2014, 01:22 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,293
Re: Missing Person - need help

kbell, this does look like a south-by-southwest direction. Thank you!

We continue to learn from this tragic event.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Unread 01-25-2014, 01:57 AM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,736
Re: Missing Person - need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
kbell, this does look like a south-by-southwest direction. Thank you!

We continue to learn from this tragic event.
Isn't that southeast from the home?
__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Unread 01-25-2014, 02:38 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,293
Re: Missing Person - need help

Eek! Yes, it is.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
missing, person

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ゥ 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.