Fear

three M symbols

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Pluto (that represent deep transformation. & power and control issues) In the Area of 3rd house (communication, learning abilites and mental thinking patterns). Pluto conjunct Venus (Venus = how you relate to people, or attract them).[/FONT] [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]It mean all of those have to be transformed in your life, because you have issues about it. Some 3rd House things will (or had to) die in order to rebirth.[/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]But if you dont't act to improve your communications and relating issues, you won't benefice of Pluto good part (birth of something new).[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Jupiter in 7th.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Jupiter give knowledge through experience (Life situations you meet). Jupiter it considered as a « benefic planet », but expand all it touches. It can expand the good or the bad. In 7th house it's about associations and other people, relationships, engagements, and law. If you have bad relationships, It could be expanded by Jupiter. So, find good ones. Tell to the people that despise you, to go fck themselves. They doesn't worth too see you suffering. What people think of you is not your buisness. You just have to feel good with yourself. Karma deals with the bad people.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Sun in 2nd house & virgo = Your Sun (your willpower , consciousness, actions) is focusing on the details of what you have. This is why I already told you, FOCUS ON THE SOLUTIONS, NOT ON THE PROBLEM. Virgo see all details of what could fail. The problem is that nothing will ever be 100% perfect. The situation won't be better by doing nothing. "The right moment" to act doesn't exist. TRY THINGS. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO IMPROVE YOURSELF. NO MATTER IF YOU FAIL. YOUR FAILURE WILL BRING YOU TO A GOOD LEARNING PROCESS, SO YOU WILL TAKE A BETTER WAY THE NEXT TIME.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Mercury is in the same house, 2nd house = Your intellect is focusing on your ressources (2nd house). It means what you possess, your skills, what you have. OR, for the bad side, what you don't possess, the skills you don't have, the material things and money you lack, and what you miss... Because Mercury is in Libra, your intellect is also asking questions about relationships, other people and how they see you, equality, justice and injustice, values of things, etc..[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Mercury purpose here is to LEARN HOW TO HAVE AN HARMONIOUS INTELLECT. TO REACH A BALANCE, AN HARMONY. CONSIDER THAT YOU HAVE THE SAME VALUE THAN ANOTHER PERSON (no matter their status or life). EVERYONE IS EQUAL. EVEN IF SOMEONE HAS A BEST SITUATION THAN YOU. HE ALSO CAN LOOSE EVERYTHING OVER A DAY OR A FEW YEARS. ALL YOU HAVE IN THIS LIFE IS TIME. Mercury in Libra = doubts issues.... Always wanting to keep the balance. Not wanting to take risks and loose more things.[/FONT] [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]But this is what you have to do.. I know how it's painful. I have a Mercury in Libra too. Keep faith and try things.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Aries Moon = Moon represents your emotional Needs. Aries Moon need are : Do things for your own desires, for yourself, be independant, spontaneous when you can, creative, act when the motivation impulses are here...[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif] North Node here tell the same thing. You have to learn to do things for yourself. Take some risks. Develop your individuality. Manage your anger in a good way (in sports for example). Do not use your anger against yourself. Or you'll burn. 8th house Moon = Need to reach depths of the emotions, interests for hidden things. Rebirth of the moon.[/FONT] [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]If you doesn't act like the Aries part of yourself want, you'll continue to feel bad and trapped in 8th house. In loss of power.[/FONT] [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]So, this is the advice I give you : If you're motivated and you don't do anything with this motivation, it will die, as a spark which disappear if there is nothing to light the flame. The lighter is the ACTION. Start to act, and your motivation will grow & lasts longer. Do things you like, and the Aries part of yourself will thanks you by giving you more strenght and power, Mars powers.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Chiron in 10th could also be a problem, but I'm not used to analyse asteroids. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]10th house Chiron is an inconscious injury on social status and reputation. That needs to be healed during this lifetime.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Saturn in 4th.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Saturn mean, no matter the house it's in, you'll experience delays boundaries and restrictions in this life area. But, this is not a reason to say “ok, I'm going to throw this house in the trash. It is cursed. I can't do nothing.” No. Saturn mean, you have to WORK WITH A LOT OF PATIENCE, IN ORDER TO BUILD SOMETHING STRONG ENOUGH IN THIS HOUSE TO SURVIVE OVER AGING, CHANGEMENTS AND HURRICANES, etc..
[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]You know, I have Saturn is in my 5th house.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif] It's the only house that didn't fell appart when all my other houses did. Thanks Saturn for teaching me how to work, don't surrender till it's good, and be patient. No matter the number of times I failed, I pursued working on my 5th house issues. Even with difficulties, depression, identity crisis and fears, even when I had a bad level, a lack of skills, no strenght, etc..[/FONT] [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]11 years after starting working on it, my 5th house is now one of the only things I don't have any problem with in my chart. Saturn in 4th house mean, you have to build the feeling of « feeling home ». Things that deals with your house (the place you live in, and your family).[/FONT] [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]To avoid melancoly and regrets (one of the 4th house emotions). To build an emotionnal basis strong enough to stay on your both feets, even if you have problems, issues and doubts.[/FONT] [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]To learn how to reassure yourself. To build faith (because Saturn is in Sagittarius). To structure your mutable fire visions. Be realistic and logic about your exces & tendancy to expand things in your emotional plan (sagittarius inlfuence on 4th house). It also tells you to learn how to be yourself, in the private life of family or with the people you are enough familiar with. Also has to work on the toxic relationships you can have. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]MC Gemini, if your birthtime is accurate. MC = one of the main goals you have to reach in this life. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Gemini = Improve intellectual things and communication, be curious, share knowledge with others, through learning and teaching (or writing). Learn to communicate your ideas and concepts in a better way. The Gemini bad part is the fact that they often do not really know which direction to take, because they love too much things.[/FONT]

Last edited:

three M symbols

Glad to see this kind of answer!

It remind me a lot of fears I had in the past. But after faced them, I understood that it was'nt worth it to be afraid.. Because thoses things were so much easier to do than what I imagined.
It motivates me in the present. Thank you

Last edited:

david starling

What do you mean,if i could do some of these activities,i will not be in this bad condition i am right now.Normality for me is something strange.

Start small, see if it expands. One idea is an affordable electric organ, with headphones so as not to disturb the neighbors. Music can have an amazing effect on emotion, and practicing your musical abilities, watching the improvement, is a confidence increaser.

Hkk

Account Closed
No at moment,i prefer to change completely subject,not just same job with better salary.

I just need something to be more independent,to have some chance and try some things out there.I fear judgement from others if I failed somewhere.

You will leave your job and find another one

dd78

Playing hard to get mastered to an art

Maybe it`s just Sun rising in the 1st house? :cool:

Instead of sect malefic Saturn conjunct AC in 1st house?

Funny, because I thought that Sun in 1st house may mean a lot, but rather not fear?

And Saturn is fear.
Fear of rejection, especially. And never being good enough, and feeling ashamed of oneself?

:unsure:

please, correct me if I`m wrong

conspiracy theorist

Oh well, there are a couple of placements in his chart that can speak to a fearful disposition no problem. But I will not add to the 1,000,000 delineations without direction. Check what Saturn, Moon, Venus and ASC ruler are doing in this chart for starters.

dd78

Disclaimer:
My native language is NOT English, so I apologize if I appear rude or politically incorrect. It`s just my different cultural background. I`m doing my best, but I`ve never studied English language and I`m mostly self-taught.
I`m not familiar with American/British etiquette to the degree I`m familiar with the use of English language itself.
End of disclaimer.

QUOTE=conspiracy theorist;1000232]Check what Saturn, Moon, Venus and ASC ruler are doing in this chart for starters.[/QUOTE]

So, let`s define what FEAR is:
Are we speaking of FEAR, an emotion that triggers flight of fight reaction? Nothing is possible, because fear is an instinctual reaction which is controlled by Amygdala ( if I`m not mistaken), a tiny midbrain structure which is common for both humans and reptiles.

"Instinctive" means inborn and irrational, beyond the control of the willpower, or grey matter/ neocortex / evolutionary younger parts of the brain, if you will.

Amygdala doesn`t care what one wants or needs. It only triggers responses : emotional, mental and then physical ( Adrenaline release and, if the fear is chronic, Cortisol overproduction with all its physical consequences), producing an endless loop of trigger-response-trigger or a vicious cycle.

One can`t control fear - the only two possible reactions to it are either fighting or trying to escape/avoid the trigger. There can be no other reaction. We just weren`t "programmed" to react in any different way.

Fearful people don`t share personal details with strangers. They hide and/or withdraw. Inside their homes or inside themselves. Or both. Fear keeps them locked inside, paralyzed and unable to do anything about it.

The movie "6th sense" is a perfect example of somebody who is fearful (the boy).
It takes great courage to face one`s fears.

Both Mars in Cap and Moon in Aries seem to be rather signs of courage than fear? :unsure:

What is a sign of fear in this particular chart then? I can`t see it in chart, so please tell me.

But, aside astrology, the amount of started threads alone suggests rather extroversion and courage? :unsure:

Of course, I can be wrong - I`m only human :unsure:

I just keep in mind the sentence "viewer discretion is advised".

conspiracy theorist

I see this chart as "damsel in distress". I'll indicate what I'm looking at.

Saturn sq. asc exactly - Saturn's angularity makes it a strong force in the life - in the 4th could be oppression from family influences. Virgo is also a reticent and retiring sign, and the added stress from Saturn may make one even more inhibited, second-guessing and pessimistic. Painful shyness comes to mind.

Libran Mercury sq. Neptune - Sensitivity, the balancing act of the mind may lead to vacillation, may find it hard to be decisive, Neptune confuses, dissolves, infuses fantasy, Neptune encourages imagination and decreases will.

Moon in 8th sq. Mars - Anxiety, over-reactivity of the adrenal system, fight-or-flight easily excited, quick to take offense, can be defensive.

Venus conj. Pluto in Scorpio - Stakes are high in any relationship, find it hard to be casual about relating, may be prone to feelings of abandonment. Self-defensive, suspicious, people need to be vetted before they "pass".

Pisces Jupiter in 7th - see thread. Lots of people trying to save him.

See where I'm coming from? This is how it seems to be manifesting in his situation. This is not to say that this is the only way that these placements *can* manifest.

Nothing can be done if its not the querent's true desire to change his behaviour.

dd78

Pisces Jupiter in 7th - see thread. Lots of people trying to save him.

Yes, it`s really hard not to notice it. All efforts are futile. However, positive entropy of the thread starter is truly impressive.

So, is getting such a big support actually a proof of hatred and rejection???

Well, I`ve always thought it was rather the opposite - love and acceptance.

What If Jupiter was in 12th house, Leo?

Would he then make powerful enemies (instead of allies) , working behind the scenes to undermine, discredit and hurt or destroy him? Pretending to be friends/partners to mislead him and win his trust in order to make him suffer even more?
Do you think he would have other people help him commit suicide or something worse? With the same chart, Jupiter in 12th.
I`m just wondering, what difference it would make (if any), if it was possible.

See where I'm coming from? This is how it seems to be manifesting in his situation. This is not to say that this is the only way that these placements *can* manifest.

Nothing can be done if its not the querent's true desire to change his behaviour.

EXACTLY. NO advice can help. There is no desire or motivation for change, if the situation is too comfortable to change it. Or is uncomfortable, but there`s a lot of attention and support because of the reported misery.
Support and attention without much effort feels really good and is probably profitable in other ways.
No struggle = no supporters ?

Or am I wrong?

IMO, He seems to be doing very well - he has interests like F1, owns a car, bike, has a job, friends, lives on his own, supports himself and is financially independent .
His family isn`t sick and/or dying one by one before his eyes [ and if so, he doesn`t share anything about it here for some reasons].

It doesn`t look like hell and misery to me. And like struggle in every possible area :andy:

conspiracy theorist

dd78

Jupiter in the 12th wouldn't necessarily equate to negative 12th house outcomes, since it's also been connected to secret benefactors (guardian angels).

Thank you for your reply and links, CT :)

OK, so Jupiter`s beneficial influence is more "visible" and expressed openly if it`s in 7th house.
I can see a good example of it here.

In 12th house it remains unexpressed, hidden, secretive, YET still beneficial?
Like what? Getting helpful PM`s instead of answers to one`s threads ? :unsure:

Piesces corresponds to mundane 12th house and Jupiter rules Pisces, so he is at home in Piesces like a king in his castle.

In both cases Jupiter combines energies of 7th and 12th houses. Interesting. I need to explore this subject.

Do we consider SECT of the chart when we interpret certain chart aspects, e.g.:

If Nightfall`s chart was a day chart, would those abovementioned configurations (Mercury sextile Saturn, Venus conjunct Pluto and Moon square Mars, Saturn square AC, Jupiter conjunct DC) manifest differently?

And I can only read transits and I`m relatively inexperienced. But I can`t read natal charts. I can read and interpret only verbal information and paralingual cues plus emoticons. And these make rather "martian" than "saturnine" impression on me.
So I`m really confused with all this.

I`m trying to figure out, which aspects should be considered the most important.

Those involving planets in angular houses and/or chart angles?

If Chart ruler Mercury was in a different aspect to Saturn? Or Mars to Moon?

Would it make any difference?

I apologize for asking so many detailed questions, but I`m trying to understand certain nuances of Nightfall`s chart.

dd78

I'm not attention seeker,nor i deny everyones advice,i just feel i can't help my self alone so far and repeating same things in same threads hoping reading a positive vibrate.

Quote:
You have Saturn on the base of your chart, exact on your angles.Shyness comes from fear and insecurity.Fear of being rejected, looking stupid, feeling so small you want to disappear, etc.
It gets easier when you start to feel more comfortable with yourself. It may not go away completely -- it's super hard to deal with.

The above reading is right or false?

I have exactly the same question :w00t:

As far as I know, Saturn in the 1st house manifests just like the abovementioned delineation, because 1st house is the house of self. And nothing in this house can remain hidden, just like in 10th house.

In fourth house suggests Saturnine family or home to me. 4th house is family, home, roots, past, inner life etc. Inner life by definition is internal and rather hidden, than visible.

Doesn`t it make any difference to have Saturn conjunct AC or square AC from 4th house? :unsure:

Because ANY delineation of Saturn in 4th house I ever read is different than the abovementioned :surprised:

Please, explain it to me

wilsontc

Staff member
Stick to astrology, to All

All,

I have deleted the non-astrological posts with the exception of the OP's posts. If you feel you have reached the limit of your ability to give astrological advice to this person or are becoming frustrated with them for some reason do NOT post. When a person constantly posts astrological requests, it's normal to run out of astrological things to say and to want to try other means of motivation. When that happens, simply avoid this person's posts going forward and post astrological things somewhere ELSE. You can also put this person on "Ignore" so you aren't tempted to post your frustrations.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Cloo88

Nightfall,

if there's one thing that stands out in your chart, I would say that's it's your North Node (Rahu)-Moon being in the 8th house.

The Moon is our emotional mind, our sense of emotional well-being. It helps us to feel psychologically secure on an emotional level.

When the North-Node (Rahu) is in the same house as the Moon, it throws off our emotional grounding. With the placement, people can feel psychologically and emotionally stressed out to the extreme. Fears and self-doubt are amplified. Added to the fact that the Moon is in the 8th house, this causes further stress.

Here's my advice - look into Rahu-Moon effects through Vedic astrology. This will shed further light on this placement. There are also Moon and Rahu remedies as well. This can all be researched online.