Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-13-2019, 07:27 PM

2019 Solar Return

I just don't know what to make of this chart. It's just so...busy. The Saturn Pluto conjunction coming in January is going to occur right on my MC. In the solar return chart, it falls in the 3rd house. I was hoping to get another job this year but it's been difficult. I applied for another position in another department where I work but there are 19 qualified applicants, so I don't know.

I'm loving Jupiter and the Moon in Sag in the 2nd house but I'm hating all those squares. (Jupiter in the 2nd house - possible lottery win???) The trines to the Saturn Pluto conjunction from the Virgo stellium are nice and the grand trines (thanks to Uranus) are great, but those squares from the Moon Jupiter conjunction in the 2nd house still have me concerned. Is this going to (finally) be a good year financially and career wise, or just another disappointing year in the same job with ever increasing bills? The Virgo stellium in the 11th house makes me want to believe I'll actually achieve something I want this year. I've worked long and hard to improve my life, but so far, the reward has fallen very short of the effort.

I had a flood recently and I am going to be getting some insurance money. However, all of it will go to making repairs. I hope to have that done in the next 4 to 6 weeks. If there is any money left over, and that's a big IF, I plan to maybe start a home based business. I am a creative person and I need an outlet. If I can swing it, I will purchase a knitting machine and make knits and sell them. I also make soap (such a Virgo thing to do...) I doubt I could make enough to leave my job but I think I could make some extra money.

I am attaching my solar return as well as my natal chart just because the natal also has a 4 planet stellium in Virgo, and I have to believe this year will be memorable (in a very good way, I hope.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg solar return.jpg (54.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Natal.jpg (52.7 KB, 11 views)
Unread 09-15-2019, 12:23 AM

Re: 2019 Solar Return

Hi Moondancing, thank you for responding. Iím not sure why your post isnít showing up here but I was able to read it in the email that auto generated. You made my day and gave me a real shot of hope, which is something I havenít had in a long time. Iím feeling much better about the upcoming year. Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to sandyv63 For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (09-15-2019)
Unread 09-15-2019, 12:51 AM

This year looks very promising. Natally the majority of your planets are on the western side of your chart and this year they are easterly. Optimism is strong as noted in how you ended your post. You may start your day early with energy and renewed enthusiasm rather than feeling like you just want to come home and put your feet up with a glass of wine. With strong 11th house emphasis there may be a push for freedom and changes are likely.

Earth is strong showing all kinds of work and employment being emphasized. SR Asc. is Scorpio showing your N. 7th house coming into focus and this theme is being repeated with N. Mars in conj with SR. Asc. SR Sun in trine with Saturn/Pluto conj may show you connecting with powerful people who can help and empower you. This may be the year you reap what you have sewn.

Mercury is the strongest planet in your 11th house and the square from Moon/Jupiter shows success in business endeavors or success in achieving what you value. Natal 5th house doesn't show a promise of winning lottery but Jupiter/Moon in SR. 2nd may help you achieve something much richer. Realizing what you value most in life. Another significant aspect is your Venus return in the 11th. Natally Venus rules your Asc. and 6th house. Working hard to realize your dreams?

Hope this helps. Looks like a memorable year ahead indeed.

MD
Unread 09-15-2019, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyv63 View Post
Hi Moondancing, thank you for responding. Iím not sure why your post isnít showing up here but I was able to read it in the email that auto generated. You made my day and gave me a real shot of hope, which is something I havenít had in a long time. Iím feeling much better about the upcoming year. Thanks again!
Reposted it, my fault.

Mary Fortier Shea said in her book on solar returns that "it is a better predictor of psychological changes and inner growth than it is of actual events. Events are secondary influences and mere vehicles for the expression of feelings already present and needing to be experienced."

I like that thought.

DM
Unread 09-16-2019, 01:33 PM

I like that thought too. No doubt progress can't be made without an attitude adjustment.

I was thinking about some of the things you wrote, and that push for independence has been on my mind for a long time. One of the things that I value is my time, which leads back to wanting to be independent. I deeply resent being "owned" by someone else for 8+ hours of my day. What's made it worse is the recent attitude of my supervisor, who believes she has the right to tell me how I can spend my off hours. She truly believes she has the right to tell me I MUST stay late and I MUST come in on the weekend (at the last minute she tries to tell me this) to finish up a project that she will take all the credit for, but I'll do all the work for. This is why I want out of here, and if possible, I want my own business where I'm the boss of me. I am so tired of working for crazy.

I'm hoping a new job comes sooner rather than later because I'm not sure how much more of her idiocy I can handle.
Unread 09-17-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyv63 View Post
I like that thought too. No doubt progress can't be made without an attitude adjustment.

I was thinking about some of the things you wrote, and that push for independence has been on my mind for a long time. One of the things that I value is my time, which leads back to wanting to be independent. I deeply resent being "owned" by someone else for 8+ hours of my day. What's made it worse is the recent attitude of my supervisor, who believes she has the right to tell me how I can spend my off hours. She truly believes she has the right to tell me I MUST stay late and I MUST come in on the weekend (at the last minute she tries to tell me this) to finish up a project that she will take all the credit for, but I'll do all the work for. This is why I want out of here, and if possible, I want my own business where I'm the boss of me. I am so tired of working for crazy.

I'm hoping a new job comes sooner rather than later because I'm not sure how much more of her idiocy I can handle.
You bring alive the imagery of Sun/Mercury/Mars conj with what you write. Your 10th house Sun, job/supervisor suck all the light/recognition from Mars (you) or your work (Mercury). She's gonna be the one to shine. Sun rules your natal 5th house of pleasure showing her causing problems in this area of your life.

Mercury rules your 2nd house natally and being in SR 11th can have you using your communication skills to gain a better position. Sometimes we need someone to push us too far, to break us out of our comfort zone, not stand for the status quo. Your SR Mars trines Saturn and shows you have what it takes to prevail under these stressful circumstances and may take on a major project.

This 2nd/11th connection is quite good I believe. Have a great one!

MD

Last edited by Moondancing; 09-17-2019 at 01:22 PM.
Unread 09-17-2019, 02:25 PM

Thanks, Moondancer. She's obnoxious to everyone, not just me. She has a staff of three and we all want out because she's an awful supervisor. She just dumped another huge project on me (the previous one is done, and of course, she got the credit) but I am not going to do it because I do not have the credentials. I am not qualified. It is way beyond my pay grade and honestly, I have no business writing about Mental Health as I am a Budget Analyst. Of course she took the day off (apparently only she is allowed to take time off) so I can't discuss it with her today. I am sure it will get ugly, but I am not going to work on something that I am absolutely not qualified to do. She can write me up, and then I can file a grievance, which I will win. I know she will back down once I stand up for myself but I am just so frustrated with all the never-ending nonsense of this very erratic micro-managing diva.

It also looks like I won't even get called for an interview for the job I applied for with the other department. They have scheduled the interviews and I was not included. Truly, I don't know what I have to do to get out of here. I am more than qualified for this job, but these jobs rarely go to the most qualified person. I feel very punished and I am just so angry and frustrated because it seems like all I can do is eat ****. I have no other prospects right now so I am not feeling optimistic. This has been going on for a long time and in spite of this SR chart, I do not feel like anything is going to improve for me. Are you sure there's no lottery win for me this year?

Anyway, I realize I am venting, but I am quickly approaching my breaking point. The problem with me is that I tolerate **** for a long time, and then I go nuclear. I am so sick of seeing undeserving people prosper while I work my tail off and get nothing (well, I get plenty of aggravation...) I wish I could retire. I really do appreciate all your kind words though.
The Following User Says Thank You to sandyv63 For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (09-17-2019)

Tags
2019, return, solar