Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-16-2019, 06:49 PM
werdhr12 werdhr12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 39
2019–20 Premier League

Hey Everyone,

The 2019–20 Premier League began on Friday 9 August 2019. It is the 28th season of the Premier League, the top English professional football league, since its establishment in 1992.

This is also the first season to use VAR.

So, let the prediction for each upcoming EPL games be here.

Thanks 😊

Last edited by werdhr12; 08-16-2019 at 06:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-16-2019, 11:02 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Based on the first Premier League match, I’ll make a long-term forecast for the winner this season.
In my opinion, this will be Liverpool, since the patron is in house 7. Why not Manchester City, but because the patron saint of MС is in the 12th house and this is clearly not for victory this year so precisely.

So we have a whole season of good football ahead.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology

Last edited by Torero; 08-17-2019 at 12:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-16-2019, 11:10 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Manchester City - Tottenham
17.08.2019 15:30
A very high probability of an unqualified victory of the MC in this match. The patron is in the first house. While the patron saint of Tottenham is in the 8th house and behind the back of the antis IC, which certainly does not mean victory.

This match will definitely be without zeros. One of the intervals for the goal I consider 45-60 minutes.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-16-2019, 11:17 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Southampton - Liverpool
17.08.2019 15:00
Liverpool advantage. A quick goal is possible in connection with the change of the ACS. From 1-15 minutes. I want to highlight a good interval for a goal from 50-70 minutes.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-17-2019, 09:20 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Southampton - Liverpool
17.08.2019 15:00
Liverpool advantage. A quick goal is possible in connection with the change of the ACS. From 1-15 minutes. I want to highlight a good interval for a goal from 50-70 minutes.
Liverpool won. Goal scored at 70+ and recorded 71 minutes.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-18-2019, 01:16 PM
Jibreil's Avatar
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 1,992
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Sheffield vs Crystal Palace

Sheffield is strongly supported by malefic's and sub lords.
Additional boost comes via retrograde Neptune in the D9 and Lord 1 conjunct the APOF.
Regulus is helping Crystal Palace so maybe they can score 1 goal - but very unlikely since Sheffield is so strong today.

Sheffield should win this with more than 2 goals.

Chelsea vs Leicester

Chelsea backed by malefic's is enough to beat Leicester today
__________________
I am now availabe on Telegram @SportsPundit
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-17-2019, 09:17 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Manchester City - Tottenham
17.08.2019 15:30
A very high probability of an unqualified victory of the MC in this match. The patron is in the first house. While the patron saint of Tottenham is in the 8th house and behind the back of the antis IC, which certainly does not mean victory.

This match will definitely be without zeros. One of the intervals for the goal I consider 45-60 minutes.
Manchester City did not win, but did not lose. Goal in the active interval fit perfectly.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-17-2019, 02:27 AM
werdhr12 werdhr12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 39
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Based on the first Premier League match, I’ll make a long-term forecast for the winner this season.
In my opinion, this will be Liverpool, since the patron is in house 7. Why not Manchester City, but because the patron saint of MС is in the 12th house and this is clearly not for victory this year so precisely.

So we have a whole season of good football ahead.
fensi predicted the same: Link is below
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=127356

Let's see what the future holds in the next 10 months or so
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-19-2019, 08:26 PM
Kpfornow Kpfornow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 35
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Wolves are losing 0-1 to Manchester United. Now would be a good time to bet on the draw, or wolves to win on the astrology above is correct... 👍
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-19-2019, 08:50 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

It seems that the goal can be from 55 to 75 minutes.
that's just who will score it incomprehensibly)
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-19-2019, 09:12 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
It seems that the goal can be from 55 to 75 minutes.
that's just who will score it incomprehensibly)
Precision is our main quality.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg __._DISPLAY1 2019-08-19 23.14.01.jpg (54.6 KB, 10 views)
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-19-2019, 09:35 PM
Kpfornow Kpfornow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 35
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

I registered for a betting account during half time. It took a long time to send them my id etc. I found a site that doubled the odds of the first bet. Deposited £10. £7 on draw at 7/1 and £3 on wolves win @ 15/1. A

Wolves scored within a minute of the bet being placed lol. The universe is smiling
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-01-2019, 05:18 AM
werdhr12 werdhr12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 39
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Prediction for North London derby?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 09-01-2019, 11:53 AM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Everton - Wolves

both teams are, I would say in equivalent positions in the first half, and in my opinion this is a period of stingy goals.
But the period from 45-65 minutes includes a combination of astrological aspects, which I can most likely lead to a goal.

We look at the game, we follow the prediction, maybe there is a little truth in it)
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 09-01-2019, 01:43 PM
Jibreil's Avatar
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 1,992
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Everton vs Wolves

Everton is backed by Mercury and debilitated by Rx Uranus in Navamsha.
EDIT: A minutes delay, puts Uranus out of orb, Mercury should take over giving Everton speed and dexterity.

Nevertheless, its malefic strength is superior - giving them greater physical strength.
Sedna is placed right on 7th cusp for Wolves - thus preventing them a goal even.

Score to be 2-0 or 2-1 by the end of the game for Everton's win.
__________________
I am now availabe on Telegram @SportsPundit

Last edited by Jibreil; 09-01-2019 at 01:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jibreil For This Useful Post:
pp90 (09-01-2019)
  #16  
Unread 09-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Jibreil's Avatar
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 1,992
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Arsenal vs Tottenham

Arsenal to score most likely in 1st half, but Jupiter on 12th cusp is backing Tottenham during the entire game (just within orb)
However Tottenham is quite debilitated by Uranus (R) tight on 4th cusp.

There will be lots of goal because of the presence of Uranus and Jupiter.

For me, Arsenal cannot lose this.

Both teams to score, Arsenal Win or Draw
__________________
I am now availabe on Telegram @SportsPundit

Last edited by Jibreil; 09-01-2019 at 04:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 09-01-2019, 05:04 PM
jupiterm22 jupiterm22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 5
Hi Jibreil

Are you referring to sedna being in the Navamsha or rashi? Which degree do you have sedna at?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibreil View Post
Everton vs Wolves



Everton is backed by Mercury and debilitated by Rx Uranus in Navamsha.
EDIT: A minutes delay, puts Uranus out of orb, Mercury should take over giving Everton speed and dexterity.

Nevertheless, its malefic strength is superior - giving them greater physical strength.
Sedna is placed right on 7th cusp for Wolves - thus preventing them a goal even.

Score to be 2-0 or 2-1 by the end of the game for Everton's win.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-01-2019, 05:09 PM
Jibreil's Avatar
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 1,992
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiterm22 View Post
Hi Jibreil

Are you referring to sedna being in the Navamsha or rashi? Which degree do you have sedna at?
7th cusp in Rashi at 1.16 degrees inside cusp
__________________
I am now availabe on Telegram @SportsPundit

Last edited by Jibreil; 09-01-2019 at 05:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-28-2019, 10:26 AM
Jay shah Jay shah is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 57
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Any kind of predictions this weekend?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 10-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Tengku Hadi Tengku Hadi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 18
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

I'm a Liverpool fan. I'm interested to know who's going to be victorious between Man Utd and Liverpool on Oct 20th.

Kickoff is 4.30pm in Manchester.

Asc is Pieces, ruler in 10th House Sagittarius.
Dsc is Virgo, ruler in Scorpio in 8th house but conjunct closely with POF.

Moon also sextile ruler of Dsc but have no reception to ruler of Asc, Jupiter.

My opinion is that Man Utd will play good but Liverpool will still win.

@Torero what do you think?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 10-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengku Hadi View Post
I'm a Liverpool fan. I'm interested to know who's going to be victorious between Man Utd and Liverpool on Oct 20th.

Kickoff is 4.30pm in Manchester.

Asc is Pieces, ruler in 10th House Sagittarius.
Dsc is Virgo, ruler in Scorpio in 8th house but conjunct closely with POF.

Moon also sextile ruler of Dsc but have no reception to ruler of Asc, Jupiter.

My opinion is that Man Utd will play good but Liverpool will still win.

@Torero what do you think?
Both teams at the start of the game in a good position. The first half I can assume that there could be a draw. In the second half, the situation of Liverpool remains good, while the United Manchester becomes bad, and the meeting should be decided in the direction of Liverpool.a good length for a goal from 30-45 minutes.In the second half, from 45-60. In general, Liverpool will be the champion this year.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Torero For This Useful Post:
gecko235 (10-08-2019)
  #22  
Unread 10-09-2019, 03:26 AM
Tengku Hadi Tengku Hadi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Both teams at the start of the game in a good position. The first half I can assume that there could be a draw. In the second half, the situation of Liverpool remains good, while the United Manchester becomes bad, and the meeting should be decided in the direction of Liverpool.a good length for a goal from 30-45 minutes.In the second half, from 45-60. In general, Liverpool will be the champion this year.
Thanks Torero. Good to know this 😁
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 10-09-2019, 12:06 AM
Ferdinand85 Ferdinand85 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 79
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Torero what do you think about Germany vs Argentina? I think that will be Germany wins, but i'd like to know that will be your opinion about this....Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 10-09-2019, 01:27 PM
viru viru is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdinand85 View Post
Torero what do you think about Germany vs Argentina? I think that will be Germany wins, but i'd like to know that will be your opinion about this....Thanks
Germany get goal during 12:15-01:11 ist.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 10-09-2019, 01:31 PM
viru viru is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 15
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Santos v SE Palmeiras

Recheck chart shows one-sided contest.
SE palmeiras win..

Last edited by viru; 10-09-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
league, premier

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.