Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 09-21-2014, 11:37 PM

Strange/different friends

What aspects would indicate a person that often has friends that are very strange or different from most people in some way? Or aspects that indicate a person that often attracts those kind of people?

Unread 09-21-2014, 11:46 PM

Re: Strange/different friends

Oh god, it says I'm a junior member now.
Unread 09-22-2014, 04:46 PM

Level up! Aha

- I would probably say outer planets aspecting the personal planets like; Venus, Mars, Mercury, the Sun etc.. Uranus conjunct Mars could probably attract some people that aren't seen as normal.. very eccentric probably.

What is the most important part of a birth chart? The one who has to carry it around everyday, of course!
Unread 09-22-2014, 05:23 PM
Banned

Exacerbated or strong Uranus, Aquarius, and/or 11th house...
Maybe same with Pisces.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rick For This Useful Post:
Neptunia (09-22-2014)
Unread 09-22-2014, 07:38 PM

Hi, I've been told I have odd/eccentric friends although I don't see them that way. I see them as like-minds .
I have Uranus conjunct Neptune in Capricorn in the 11th house both square Mars and trine Mercury in the 7th. I think Aquarius Saturn also adds to the strength of Uranus.

Last edited by nix; 09-22-2014 at 07:42 PM.
Unread 09-22-2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Exacerbated or strong Uranus, Aquarius, and/or 11th house...
Maybe same with Pisces.
Yeah, Pisces, 12th house, Aquarius, 11th house, Neptune & Uranus

What is the most important part of a birth chart? The one who has to carry it around everyday, of course!
The Following User Says Thank You to Neptunia For This Useful Post:
Rick (09-22-2014)
Unread 10-05-2014, 07:04 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

All my friends are oddballs. Seriously. I don't seem capable of connecting with "normal" people. Or, more to the point, maybe I bring out everyone else's oddball side. I do have some friends who appear to be leading conventional lives, but in all of those cases, they also have an unconventional side, and our friendship is based more on that.

I have Uranus conjunct the midheaven, opposing Jupiter and square to Saturn. I've been told that my chart is very strongly Uranian, but I'm not quite sure how the rest of it links to the Uranian theme (I'm just beginning to explore all that, and to figure out this aspects business). I had one astrologer friend tell me once that configuration makes others see me as an oddball, but an oddball who gets along with people (my Uranus is in Libra, maybe that's where the gets along with people part comes in?).

I also have an eighth house stellium consisting of the sun, Venus, and Mercury (Venus and Mercury conjunct in Virgo, sun in late Leo). And I have noticed that there are absolutely no shallow people in my life. Everyone I know even halfway well has some real depth to them, and my friends are always people I can connect with in some deeply meaningful way.

That doesn't necessarily mean discussing metaphysics. We could just as easily joke around all the time. But it makes sense that an eighth house Venus/Mercury conjunction would require deep and meaningful communications with others, and with the sun in the same stellium, and a whole chart oriented toward growth (the first theme I spotted when I started working with it), those connections are vital to the development of personality. And people who have that kind of depth often are unusual or unconventional in some way.

Aquarius and Pisces are empty signs for me, although I have the moon in the twelfth house conjunct Neptune in the eleventh, and north nodes in the eleventh.

Tags
friends, strange or different