Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 12-28-2016, 03:28 AM

Tikana, Sunrise, Rafaella please, when will i have a boyfriend ?

I've been alone for long time, no serious relationship or long term. When will I have a boyfriend ?

mars and venus don't see each other
Moon sextile with Jupiter in the 7th house but next aspect is conjunct to Saturn that interfers or delays the moon to aspect with venus, IF there is someone on the way, I think he is from a distance place, Jupiter rules my 9th house, it could be a foreign but could be too someone from my country , because I hope so much to be with someone from my country and I live abroad.
Anyways, I don't know if the chart shows a positive outcome, because I don't like that Saturn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg when.jpg (105.1 KB, 56 views)

Unread 12-28-2016, 08:34 PM

Re: Tikana, Sunrise, Rafaella please, when will i have a boyfriend ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower82 View Post
I've been alone for long time, no serious relationship or long term. When will I have a boyfriend ?

mars and venus don't see each other
Moon sextile with Jupiter in the 7th house but next aspect is conjunct to Saturn that interfers or delays the moon to aspect with venus, IF there is someone on the way, I think he is from a distance place, Jupiter rules my 9th house, it could be a foreign but could be too someone from my country , because I hope so much to be with someone from my country and I live abroad.
Anyways, I don't know if the chart shows a positive outcome, because I don't like that Saturn.
Are you hoping for someone to arrange a marriage for you? I just ask as you said meeting someone from your own country.

I have to say, yes 9th house is involved. The significator for the 9th is right on the cusp, and actually 7th ruler (Venus), Jupiter (9th ruler) and Saturn (10th and 11th ruler)all come together with aspects and it is Moon that aspects them all and translates light between them, there is also mutual reception between these planets.

Also Sun and Mars had a just separating aspect, so it might be you just met someone? Mercury will bring them together again.

I can't tell you when, this chart doesn't have a direct aspect to 7th ruler, but Moon applies to Jupiter in 1,5 degrees (months/years) , that might be beginning to something. So of you're planning to go overseas or hire someone to help you find someone, then that is when things start to move forward.

It might be useful to check your natal charts for progressions and transits to zero in on timing. Post natal in the natal section for this.

Also I want to add, Jupiter is dispositor of Part of Marriage... which is good and significant.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
flower82 (12-28-2016)
Unread 12-28-2016, 09:00 PM

Hi,

Uranus on the Asc. could be hinting at a change in the present situation. Your first significator, Mars, does not seem to be doing much. However, if we look at your co-significator, the Moon, although in the 8th house, it is in Jupiter's dignity. Jupiter could be taken as the probable partner's co-significator, as it is directly on the Dsc. The Moon will be sextiling Jupiter shortly. However, before that, it perfects its trine to Uranus on the Asc. Now, normally, this would disturb me, but here, since Uranus is on the Asc., it could mean a change in situation. Given that the Moon is in a succedent house and mutable sign, I would think this would happen in months. Now looking at the degrees on the relevant planets and, since they are so close, I think this should not be more 1-2 months. However, timing is a bit tricky usually, and I am not an ace at it.

Please update this thread with news. Good luck

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
flower82 (12-28-2016)
Unread 12-28-2016, 09:10 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

1 year or something
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
flower82 (12-28-2016)
Unread 12-29-2016, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Are you hoping for someone to arrange a marriage for you? I just ask as you said meeting someone from your own country.
Thank you. Well, what I meant is that I wish to marry a man that is the same of my nationality, he can be living here in US like me but from where I born... it's just my wish and I hope it will come true but I live away from my country so that Jupiter could be someone that is there or maybe a foreign (I hope not hehe). Important to highlight that my question is about having a boyfriend, a serious relationship, because I am tired to just have flings.
My birth chart is below, I don't know if I have to use a relocation chart instead the birthplace chart, because even living away where I born, I still act as a Taurus, very slow to take actions until I am sure what I want and I don't want to have kids, I think the Saturn in 5th house explains this, now , if I use the relocation chart, I will be aries ascendant, I wish I could be a little be more aries but I am not, so I think I have to keep reading my birth chart from where I born and not where I am living now.

I don't know if that transiting north node going to make a perfect conjunct with progressed venus in January 2017 promises a new love because it is in virgo sign,not a romantic sign.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chart.jpg (112.0 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by flower82; 12-29-2016 at 12:27 AM.
Unread 12-29-2016, 03:55 AM

I will agree
I have nothing to add more...
Hope the best and good luck sweety....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunrise For This Useful Post:
flower82 (12-29-2016), Vyri (12-29-2016)
Unread 12-29-2016, 04:38 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Vyri Send a message via AIM to Vyri Send a message via MSN to Vyri Send a message via Yahoo to Vyri

Flower82,

A solid relationship is eminent within a month to a year. Yes you will be faced and challenged once again to make up your mind whether or not you should put the cart before the horse so to speak, but once the quandary of the "will you won't you, will you won't you...come and join the dance" breathless courtship energies or interlude's subside-you will be given the opportunity possibly of a lasting romantic relationship in the months ahead. I'm not saying you should give sway to compromised value's you have set for yourself-surrendering to a physical attraction might diminish... before long term friendship efforts based on mutual likes and dislikes should be understood or agreed upom...I am just trying to tell you 'yes' a romantic interlude of intensity is on the horizon.

The Sun is above with the light of the Moon and Venus...the only stop gate I see before you is to be grounded in a common sense approach....Mars is in Pisces in close proximity with Neptune and the South Node-albeit a past conj. with Mars your 1st house ruler...it is only warning you not to be deluded, lay your cards on the table to let him know your expectations...and then decide the compromise you are willing to address to accept a camaraderie.

The translation of light is a solid bet for you in the future for happiness..I like Venus in Aquarius...she is in harmony in a universal sense here...and is able to present a fixed (Aquarius) foundation of her desires on all fronts-physical-emotional and higher thinking standards. Uranus as co ruler in your first house gives you the control factor of the decision whether or not...to jump into the pool of excitement or sudden romance-letting it engulf you or keeping it at bay. Just be straight with yourself....when he appears....take it slow (Saturn in thinking Sag.) You will be given time and sense provoking conversation's (Mercury retro) a kind of rehashing opportunity of conversation trysts. Mercury in Capricorn is sensible and physically demanding of itself and its partnering attitudes.

Well ..that's my take on the charts energies I see

Here's hoping you will meet soon the paramour of your dreams...
Wishing you Happy days and nights ahead

All the best
Vyri

Last edited by Vyri; 04-14-2017 at 10:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vyri For This Useful Post:
flower82 (12-29-2016)
Unread 12-29-2016, 02:44 PM

Wow... I wasn't expecting so many help here, I was feeling so sad with my life and you guys gave me some light to keep in believing.

Thank you, Rafaella, Aquarius7000, Tikana, Sunrise, Vyri, for your care and patience to explain, I am very grateful for that ! I will update.
Happy New Year for all
The Following User Says Thank You to flower82 For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (12-29-2016)
Unread 12-29-2016, 03:01 PM

Hi again,

I just saw that you have also put up your natal with transits and progressions. In about 7 months or so, transit Jupiter will be hovering over all your 6th house planets. And, then, you will have your Jupiter return the moment it enters into Scorpio, which is where your Dsc. is, too. Also, I like the fact that shortly after that, your progressed Moon will be over your North Node in the 3rd house and will be drawing closer to your natal Venus. Also, a lot of progressed planets are over your 4th house. I do think that by this time next year, things should be looking better.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
flower82 (12-30-2016)
Unread 01-05-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post

Also Sun and Mars had a just separating aspect, so it might be you just met someone? Mercury will bring them together again.
Rafaella, the mars is 6'19 and the sun is 6'25...still mars already met this man ? Won't this mean she will meet but separate from him and a friend could bring them together ?

Tags
boyfriend, rafaella, sunrise, tikana