Both Pluto in Scorpio and Scorpio Rising in 1st House...

theoddone

A quick backstory: I've been interested in astrology since middle school and recently picked up the interest again a couple of months ago. I am still an amateur at astrology.

I ran my own birth chart to figure out what signs were the individual houses and where my planets were and I found that I have Pluto in Scorpio in my 1st house along with my rising sign, also Scorpio. I've been searching the internet for information about both and I cannot find much information. Can anyone here give me some insight to this particular placement?

I also have Lilith and Juno in Scorpio in the first house as well if that matters.

acmicasa

A quick backstory: I've been interested in astrology since middle school and recently picked up the interest again a couple of months ago. I am still an amateur at astrology.

I ran my own birth chart to figure out what signs were the individual houses and where my planets were and I found that I have Pluto in Scorpio in my 1st house along with my rising sign, also Scorpio. I've been searching the internet for information about both and I cannot find much information. Can anyone here give me some insight to this particular placement?

I also have Lilith and Juno in Scorpio in the first house as well if that matters.

Ascendant, pluto in scorpio.. Lot to learn in this life! Major sudden transformation of self now and then. Today you are something and tomorrow after few years you will be completely different personality :biggrin: