Should I get into the PR career field???

GeminiStarr

Hello everyone :smile:

I have been told by astrologist that I should be working in a field dealing with communication. I ultimately want to be a writer but I am looking into careers I could have until my writing career comes to life. I am naturally good at writing and plan to major in english or journalism. I have been told by astrologist that I should look into careers dealing with communication or Venusian careers.

So my question is

Should I get into the Public Relations Field?

29apty.gif

Me: Sun placed in the 4th house
Career: Venus in the 5th house

Sun and venus is conjunct, so I think thats a good sign

Jupiter placed in the first house is also a good sign, it's trine the moon so maybe this is showing that It will go well if I pursue this?

Can anyone help me with reading what this chart is saying???

Thank You in advance

Last edited:

tikana

sun and venus are separating
moon trines venus
but i am questioning writing merc is detriment ed + combusted incoming

i amnot seeing this as a full time career

atm at least!

Hello everyone :smile:

I have been told by astrologist that I should be working in a field dealing with communication. I am ultimately want to be a writer but I am looking into careers I could have until my writing career comes to life. I am naturally good at writing and plan to major in english or journalism. I have been told by astrologist that I should look into careers dealing with communication or Venusian careers.

So my question is

Should I get into the Public Relations Field?

29apty.gif

Me: Sun placed in the 4th house
Career: Venus in the 5th house

Sun and venus is conjunct, so I think thats a good sign

Jupiter placed in the first house is also a good sign, it's trine the moon so maybe this is showing that It will go well if I pursue this?

Can anyone help me with reading what this chart is saying???

Thank You in advance

Hello:

Just a reminder. We are not "astrologists," just astrologers !

If you profess to be writer, you will need to expand your knowledge of words.

Horary astrology is not really meant to ascertain suitability for a certain career choice.

That is typically the domain of a proper natal chart and/or a vocational career analysis.

One popular method of vocational analysis is using the midheaven extension process.

A highly recommended book on vocational astrology is Jamie Binder's excellent book ! If you google it, it should come up.

Questions such as "what is my best career", "what is my best love partner," are again, best answered within the natal chart (in my opinion).

The Leo ascendant, here, makes the Sun, the chart ruler, and ruler of you the querent.

Taurus, therefore rules the career choice as public relations.

Venus (ruler) make a very wide conjunction to the Sun and therefore, there is no real tangible aspect, here.

However, since the radix Moon In Aries (the other chart significator) makes a trine to Venus, the 10th house ruler, a career in public relations could be feasible.

Normally, a career in "pr" requires an accredited degree in journalism or broadcast journalism and or extensive media experience as a reporter, journalist or multi-media web designer.

If you have that type of education, then a pr career should be a piece of cake. But if you don't, then I recommend going back to school (as symbolized by the Moon in the 9th house of higher education), and which makes a lot of sense to me.

There are two supportive mutual receptions worth mentioning, as well. Sun and Jupiter, and Mars and Saturn.

The Sun and Jupiter (as dispositors of Sun and Venus and the 1st and 10th houses) in mutual reception means that you may either have a sports background, or find a possible lucky break in connection with sports public relations, for example.

Mars and Saturn means that older people, such as older men or your father, could be quite important to your public relations career.

Finally, radix Moon's last aspect is a conjunction to Uranus, so you may well have a media background, or background in computers, web design or social media, isn't it true ?

You're very good with computers, isn't it true, Mister Sun in Gemini ! LOL

Finally, the last ptolemaic aspect the radix Moon in Aries makes is an inconjunction to Saturn, ruler of 6th house of work.

What this signifies is that initially, you may first need to find any job just to pay the bills. But if you perservere, some sort of lucky break will eventually happen. (I predict ! )

HM

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

sun and venus are separating
moon trines venus
but i am questioning writing merc is detriment ed + combusted incoming

i amnot seeing this as a full time career

atm at least!

Thank Yu for answer Tikana

Writing wasn't really my question I was just giving some background on my thought process.

Public Relations is just something I was thinking of doing as an income while I pursue a career in writing

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

Hello:

Just a reminder. We are not "astrologists," just astrologers !

If you profess to be writer, you will need to expand your knowledge of words.

Horary astrology is not really meant to ascertain suitability for a certain career choice.

That is typically the domain of a proper natal chart and/or a vocational career analysis.

One popular method of vocational analysis is using the midheaven extension process.

A highly recommended book on vocational astrology is Jamie Binder's excellent book ! If you google it, it should come up.

Questions such as "what is my best career", "what is my best love partner," are again, best answered within the natal chart (in my opinion).

The Leo ascendant, here, makes the Sun, the chart ruler, and ruler of you the querent.

Taurus, therefore rules the career choice as public relations.

Venus (ruler) make a very wide conjunction to the Sun and therefore, there is no real tangible aspect, here.

However, since the radix Moon In Aries (the other chart significator) makes a trine to Venus, the 10th house ruler, a career in public relations could be feasible.

Normally, a career in "pr" requires an accredited degree in journalism or broadcast journalism and or extensive media experience as a reporter, journalist or multi-media web designer.

If you have that type of education, then a pr career should be a piece of cake. But if you don't, then I recommend going back to school (as symbolized by the Moon in the 9th house of higher education), and which makes a lot of sense to me.

There are two supportive mutual receptions worth mentioning, as well. Sun and Jupiter, and Mars and Saturn.

The Sun and Jupiter in mutual reception means you may either have a sports background, or find a possible lucky break in connection with sports public relations, for example.

Mars and Saturn means that older people, such as older men or your father, could be quite important to your public relations career.

Finally, radix Moon's last aspect is a conjunction to Uranus, so you may well have a media background, or background in computers, web design or social media, isn't it true ?

You're very good with computers, isn't it true, Mister Sun in Gemini ! LOL

HM

Thank you for your feedback

First off I want to apologize if you took offense to me saying astrologist instead of astrologer. That wasn't my intention and I appreciate the advice of others but you came across very condescending in the beginning of your post. As I should expand my knowledge of words as you say, you should be mindful of how you speak to people because of instead of helping you can easily insult (I am not insulted so no worries). I honestly wasn't aware that it was taboo amongst astrologers. My bad:innocent: So hope we both learned something in this moment. :smile:

And I didn't profess to be a writer because I haven't quite got there, as of yet. I said that becoming a writer is the goal I am currently working towards. I learn every day and will continue to learn until my last breath as will you.

But on to the matter at hand....

Yes I am going back to school to help me hone my writing skills (which I stated in other words) and to "expand my knowledge on words" because I feel you can never know enough. I am WELL aware that you need a degree to enter this field, I've done my research. I wasn't looking for a career analysis because as I said I already received one and PR is amongst the options I was given so I decided to pull a horary chart on this particular career. I am in the process of changing lanes now career wise. (Just got out of my Saturn return and it changed my life.) I asked more so to see the destiny of my going down that path. If it was a NO then it wouldn't be a path I should go down and if it was a YES then whether I succeed in this career or not there is a reason I should go down this path, my destiny. I feel horary works that way as well.

This is dead on and gives me reassurance that I am on the right path.

So I really do appreciate you taking your time to help me out.

The Sun and Jupiter in mutual reception means you may either have a sports background, or find a possible lucky break in connection with sports public relations, for example.

It's crazy that you mention this because it was someone that is a PR for an athlete that sparked this idea in me.

and YES I am good with computers lol But I don't have a background in media....yet lol:lol:

Oh and I am a Mrs :smile:

Thank you so much for your thorough explanation on this horary

ETA:

What this signifies is that initially, you may first need to find any job just to pay the bills. But if you perservere, some sort of lucky break will eventually happen. (I predict ! )

I am happy about the Lucky Break part! lol I am not afraid of hard work

Last edited:
Thank you for your feedback

First off I want to apologize if you took offense to me saying astrologist instead of astrologer. That wasn't my intention and I appreciate the advice of others but you came across very condescending in the beginning of your post. As I should expand my knowledge of words as you say, you should be mindful of how you speak to people because of instead of helping you can easily insult (I am not insulted so no worries). I honestly wasn't aware that it was taboo amongst astrologers. My bad:innocent: So hope we both learned something in this moment. :smile:

And I didn't profess to be a writer because I haven't quite got there, as of yet. I said that becoming a writer is the goal I am currently working towards. I learn every day and will continue to learn until my last breath as will you.

But on to the matter at hand....

Yes I am going back to school to help me hone my writing skills (which I stated in other words) and to "expand my knowledge on words" because I feel you can never know enough. I am WELL aware that you need a degree to enter this field, I've done my research. I wasn't looking for a career analysis because as I said I already received one and PR is amongst the options I was given so I decided to pull a horary chart on this particular career. I am in the process of changing lanes now career wise. (Just got out of my Saturn return and it changed my life.) I asked more so to see the destiny of my going down that path. If it was a NO then it wouldn't be a path I should go down and if it was a YES then whether I succeed in this career or not there is a reason I should go down this path, my destiny. I feel horary works that way as well.

This is dead on and gives me reassurance that I am on the right path.

So I really do appreciate you taking your time to help me out.

It's crazy that you mention this because it was someone that is a PR for an athlete that sparked this idea in me.

and YES I am good with computers lol But I don't have a background in media....yet lol:lol:

Oh and I am a Mrs :smile:

Thank you so much for your thorough explanation on this horary

ETA:

I am happy about the Lucky Break part! lol I am not afraid of hard work

Hey, Ms. Gemini:

First, my sincere apologies for calling you Mister !

I guess that the Moon in Aries is truly in effect, tonight ? Everything got blundered to death...it seems !

Thanks for the feedback and also, your marvelous sense of humour !

Your question - will you find success in the field of Public Relations - was quite clear to me and seemed like an obvious career horary question.

You did not make clear whether writing was a future hobby or a future work, but your "destiny" could well be both ?

I disagree that I was condescending or rude about my comments re: an astrologist.

I think that I was just trying to be honest, but your feathers apparently got ruffled, which I regret !

Maybe you need to develop a thicker skin, like those "reptile like" Scorpions ?
Ha Ha ! :bandit:

There, now I'm hidden like a Scorpion !

Oddly enough, you are not alone, in using the term "astrologist."

We have heard famous astronomers over the years (wrongly) use that term, such as the late Carl Sagan, a well known astronomer, who was an infamous public enemy of astrology, to boot ? LOL

It doesn't matter what astronomers think of astrology, actually.

Sagan is dead, now. And, many of his kind will be soon be in the grave !

Astrology will continue into the next millenium, I predict, with or without the help of "astrologists," "witches," and even fake Ph. D's (like Liz Greene?) no less ? LOL

All the best to you and your writing career !

HM