Thoughts on exam horary, let’s find out together!

Mervuchka

Will I achieve to attend my goal university and department at my first attempt?

https://imgur.com/gallery/5pqfrgs

Even though saturn in first, I think this chart still can be interpreted, bc it is one of the significators.
Let’s start, saturn is in capricorn but retro. It may symbolize a capable but anxious, overthinking-person. Additionally I have natal moon in capricorn. Exams and universities are 9th house, Venus. Venus is in 6th house which represents health workers, doctors etc. Venus and saturn make no aspects but venus conjuncts true node (is it meaningful?)
Venus is in saturn’s triplicity. venus’s ruler mercury is also in saturn’s term. Moon is in pisces and in 2nd house. Moon is in a comfortable state. Jupiter is in capricorn and retro but in 12th house (its natural house) jupi and moon apply a trine

Any thoughts, comments or recommendations are welcomed!

IleneK

Premium Member
It does not look favorable to me. Your primary significators do not aspect. Moon meets Jup before Saturn.
I do not think you will meet with success on the first try.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for your contribution!
Can second try be favorable?

The chart and question is not about a second try, so I would not see the answer there.
I would suggest you wait and see if you make it or not on the first try. If not, then ask about a second try?

IleneK

Premium Member
Venus conjuncting true node, is it meaningful? Do you have any idea
I think it might be favorable in some way having to do with the school or program, since Venus signifies that. But it does not strike me as meaningful in the context of your particular question.
Others more experienced in horary [and there are a good number here on this forum!] may have some other take on it.

Mervuchka

I think it might be favorable in some way having to do with the school or program, since Venus signifies that. But it does not strike me as meaningful in the context of your particular question.
Others more experienced in horary [and there are a good number here on this forum!] may have some other take on it.

Thank you!
I hope they will have a glance and help ❤️