When will my finances improve?

scahm

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that I really struggle to save - any time I manage to put some money away, I always end up spending it not soon after. I therefore cast a chart to figure out when I might feel financially stable again.

I wonder if it's after Jupiter leaves it's fall in December? I know that Venus is about to Cancer and will soon oppose me - does that suggest that there's financial worry to come until then?

Many thanks for your input.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.25.19.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.25.19.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.25.24.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.25.24.png
    70 KB · Views: 26

scahm

Adding the part of fortune to this chart:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.42.17.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.42.17.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.42.23.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.42.23.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 26

Ouranos

Hello Scahm,

You are Sagittarius rising with Jupiter in Fall and R in Capricorn showing anguish, trouble and delays regarding financial issues.
Co-ruler Moon in Pisces and 3rd(Joy) indicates your 'ready to help' nature but also a tendency to let fate take its course, floating through and no desire to push.
Waning Moon in 3rd ruling 8th = Time to go over your expenses, contracts, written deeds, travel or transportation expenses. You need to communicate with government agencies, banks or the authorities to check where you can save (Moon sextile JupiterR and SaturnR). Expect delays in return.

Jupiter turns Direct Sept 14th and Saturn the dispositor of Jupiter turns Direct Sept 30th which could bring a light in the tunnel for stability and permanence but you will have to wait until Jupiter leaves Capricorn Dec 19th and also when Jupiter conjuncts Saturn in Aquarius in January, you will be able to grow something for the next 20 years.

Cheers!
Ouranos

scahm

Hello Scahm,

You are Sagittarius rising with Jupiter in Fall and R in Capricorn showing anguish, trouble and delays regarding financial issues.
Co-ruler Moon in Pisces and 3rd(Joy) indicates your 'ready to help' nature but also a tendency to let fate take its course, floating through and no desire to push.
Waning Moon in 3rd ruling 8th = Time to go over your expenses, contracts, written deeds, travel or transportation expenses. You need to communicate with government agencies, banks or the authorities to check where you can save (Moon sextile JupiterR and SaturnR). Expect delays in return.

Jupiter turns Direct Sept 14th and Saturn the dispositor of Jupiter turns Direct Sept 30th which could bring a light in the tunnel for stability and permanence but you will have to wait until Jupiter leaves Capricorn Dec 19th and also when Jupiter conjuncts Saturn in Aquarius in January, you will be able to grow something for the next 20 years.

Cheers!
Ouranos

Hi Ouranos,

Many thanks for looking at this chart, it's greatly appreciated. Is there anything within this that might indicate a new job with a salary increase? I've been wanting to move to a new job for a while now, but you're accurate in your assessment as I've been rather laissez-faire in terms of looking.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, Scahm.
Saturn is the ruler of your finances.
It is strong, but retrograding at this time, so you are losing ground financially, spending what you can save up. When Saturn stations direct at about 25 Cap, you should begin to feel a change that will then improve as Saturn continues to gain speed. Sat is currently at 27 Cap, so I would say it will be in two units of time, perhaps two months, but maybe sooner?

waybread

scahm, this is not really a "when will my finances improve?" horary, because basically your chart and OP suggest that the problem is your relationship to money. Until you get that sorted out, even a sudden windfall is likely to slip through your fingers. However, the chart does suggest that you can buckle down and develop a better plan with your money.

With Sagittarius rising, you are symbolized by Jupiter, appropriately in the second house of money. But Jupiter is in its fall and retrograde. So financially you're not in a strong position (which you've mentioned.) Jupiter and the moon make an exact sextile (partile) in Pisces, but in the third house of thought and communication, and conjunct Neptune, it makes me wonder how realistic and hard-headed you are about money.

Saturn rules both the third house (as the traditional ruler of Aquarius) and second house. It is strong in its domicile, but Saturn doesn't rule optimism. He rules strict attention to frugality. The moon's final aspect before changing sign will be a sextile to Saturn.

I think your money will improve when you can set up a strict budget and savings plan, and see if you can trim any of your current expenditures.

In natal astrology, Saturn-Pluto involving the second house would carry a serious risk of bankruptcy. But with the moon moving on to sextile Saturn, it looks like your money can work out if you heed Saturn's lessons.

Ouranos

Is there anything within this that might indicate a new job with a salary increase? I've been wanting to move to a new job for a while now
Moon's last aspect before changing sign is a square from 3rd to VenusL10 in 8th. This shows 'cosmetic changes' in your current position, like being asked to be more flexible in terms of schedule, duties or mobility.

What seems promising is the SunL9 in Leo applying by trine to Mars in AriesL4 & 5 in 4th. Both planets in their own sign = very strong. Try to embark in a professional or training program to better your skills. This could also bring you a leadership role with more freedom working from home (Mars Aries in 4th).

Kind regards,
Ouranos

scahm

scahm, this is not really a "when will my finances improve?" horary, because basically your chart and OP suggest that the problem is your relationship to money. Until you get that sorted out, even a sudden windfall is likely to slip through your fingers. However, the chart does suggest that you can buckle down and develop a better plan with your money.

With Sagittarius rising, you are symbolized by Jupiter, appropriately in the second house of money. But Jupiter is in its fall and retrograde. So financially you're not in a strong position (which you've mentioned.) Jupiter and the moon make an exact sextile (partile) in Pisces, but in the third house of thought and communication, and conjunct Neptune, it makes me wonder how realistic and hard-headed you are about money.

Saturn rules both the third house (as the traditional ruler of Aquarius) and second house. It is strong in its domicile, but Saturn doesn't rule optimism. He rules strict attention to frugality. The moon's final aspect before changing sign will be a sextile to Saturn.

I think your money will improve when you can set up a strict budget and savings plan, and see if you can trim any of your current expenditures.

In natal astrology, Saturn-Pluto involving the second house would carry a serious risk of bankruptcy. But with the moon moving on to sextile Saturn, it looks like your money can work out if you heed Saturn's lessons.

Hi waybread, thank you for your feedback, it's definitely made me reassess my relationship with money. I start off with good intentions but my lifestyle is probably beyond my means. I think what I was looking for when I cast this chart, is perhaps a sign that my salary will soon increase but I think you've bought to light a more valuable lesson I ought to learn.

scahm

Hi, Scahm.
Saturn is the ruler of your finances.
It is strong, but retrograding at this time, so you are losing ground financially, spending what you can save up. When Saturn stations direct at about 25 Cap, you should begin to feel a change that will then improve as Saturn continues to gain speed. Sat is currently at 27 Cap, so I would say it will be in two units of time, perhaps two months, but maybe sooner?

Many thanks for your response, Ilene. That sounds about right - I anticipate the next couple of months to have high expenditure with October realistically being my chance to start saving again.

scahm

Moon's last aspect before changing sign is a square from 3rd to VenusL10 in 8th. This shows 'cosmetic changes' in your current position, like being asked to be more flexible in terms of schedule, duties or mobility.

What seems promising is the SunL9 in Leo applying by trine to Mars in AriesL4 & 5 in 4th. Both planets in their own sign = very strong. Try to embark in a professional or training program to better your skills. This could also bring you a leadership role with more freedom working from home (Mars Aries in 4th).

Kind regards,
Ouranos

That's interesting to note, thank you.