Overseas trip?

skyemc

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone could interpret my chart to see whether making an overseas trip soon is likely or not?
Thank you!

Attachments

• Overseas.jpg
    Overseas.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 27

Nightsky

Banned
I do not see any aspect btw you and the ruler of overseas travel. But, if i look at the moon (your question) then chances are there in a 2. It can be a 2 months or a 2 years.

Nightsky

Banned
Are you aiming for the cities Bath, Bristol, Bombay, Chicago, Madrid, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Rome.

Or

Nuremberg, Tripoli, San Francisco, London, Melbourne, Plymouth, and Cardiff.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon in 3rd would show shorter trips rather than longer, or in your own country and not overseas.
Sun rules the 9th and is on the cusp, coming to a trine with mars in 5th.
Co-ruler of the 3rd, Uranus, is also in the 5th.
Would you be going because of a love story, or something with children? Venus and North node on the 7th cusp look more like a love contact.
Sun separating from a square to Uranus hints at an abrupt separation that took place.
Moon in 3rd will make a dexter sextile with you Jupiter, in your 2nd. So apparently you still have to get the money for the trip, and it will take a while but you will get it. The units are about 17, which could be weeks or months.

skyemc

Hi Nightsky, I'll be going to Australia - very close to Tasmania and NZ!

Yes, Elena you're so spot on - love story and children..
As you know I'm looking after my troubled friend here for a while but I will have to come back home at some point... when you say unit 17, is this for a short interstate trip or overseas?

All of you who understand astrology are so cool! :)