Is she still alive?

skyemc

Hi there, I'm not sure if horary can do this but I'd like to know if my friend is still alive based on this chart.
https://ibb.co/JjzhS7v

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2at_horary_5_hr.22670.39003.jpg
    astro_2at_horary_5_hr.22670.39003.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 45

skyemc

Hi Chrysalis,
No, she's not the same friend. This is another one who I haven't heard from in years...
Thank you for asking :)

Nightsky

Banned
Is she from or living in any one these location, - Iceland, Sardinia, Morocco, Tunisia, Belgium, Wales, Ecuador, Eritrea, Guyana, Kuwait, Norway, Montenegro, Sweden and Tonga.

Cities like Nuremberg, Tripoli, San Francisco, London. Melbourne, Plymouth and Cardiff.

fensi88

I think she is dead.
She is Venus and P/DEATH-trad. is on 24Ar20 Venus separated ruler of the P/DEATH-trad., Mars, so she is not alive.

skyemc

Hi Nightsky, no I don't see her as a partner, she's just an old friend. But if she's still with us, she's most likely to live in Melbourne! How did you come up with that list of locations...? (that's cool!)

Thank you fensi88, I'm getting contradicting answers here, so I'm little confused!

Nightsky

Banned
Why don't you reach out to other friends to find out. Some girls get away from friends due to privacy and so on as they get married.

Nightsky

Banned
possibilities of her avoiding contact due to above stated reasons. I have witnessed it where my dad's friend moved somewhere very far and he never returned nor contacted his family or friend still for past 16 yrs but just lately they found out he is still alive from a random article online which he gave an interview. They are still trying to get his contact but no use.

skyemc

Thank you nightsky, yes almost 6 years!
I hope the chart is telling you that she's alive... also, is there a chance for me to see her again?

Nightsky

Banned
Your question is about communication right? Moon is in ur 3rd house of communications.

Look at her 3rd, the sun is opposing you 3rd house. Which I feel could be the case May be it's her husband not letting her communicate.

skyemc

Goosebumps! Yes, we all have feelings it's her husband who is not a very nice man... *sigh
Thank you so much for helping:)

Nightsky

Banned
I think the reasons are hidden from her side but something linked to ur work place?

Is she ur friend through work?

Last edited:

skyemc

That's one aspect yes, she caused misery to countless people.. like a scammer type of person. If she was found, that would bring closure to everyone. Unfortunately I don't think it's possible. she hides herself well!