Where can she find help to start her business? (for learning purpose)

shinrie

Hi,
This is another question I pulled from our local Astrology group. The lady asked where she could find help to start her business. Due to the coronavirus, the restaurant she'd been working for was closed permanently, and she's now looking to open a small food stall. The problem is she doesn't have enough money to start now, thus she asks where she can find financial help (a loan from a bank or from a friend/family member). She tried contacting a few banks but no response yet so far. Below's the chart.
https://ibb.co/4VXH5NS
Where-can-she-find-help.png
[/url][/IMG]
The lady's Jupiter- weak and powerless in Cap in the 2nd house. The chart doesn't look promising. Her money - represented by Saturn though dignified is retrograde. Jupiter's going to form a square with Mars - ruler of her 5th and 12th house. Mars receive Jup via exaltation. I am trying to figure out what or who Mars may represent (a friend's money or the father's money?). However, the square looks tough, and on top of that Moon's cadent and in a fixed sign.
I feel that given her current circumstance it's best to wait until Jupiter goes direct again as I do not see a positive sign of help coming her way.
Hope to hear everyone's input :happy:

Chrysalis

With perseverance, which your friend does have with the MC=Mars/Saturn something will come her way. Mercury in the 8th by antiscia is conjunct the Dsc and is applying to oppose the Nep/Asc Midpoint (Me=Ne/Asc) so someone will be sympathetic to her needs, help her out and give her a loan. With it being Mercury maybe its a sibling of hers who ends up helping.

shinrie

Thank you @Chrysalis for your input. I just heard from her that her loan application to the bank had been rejected. Could you kindly let me know why Mercury might point to a sibling but not an acquaintance or from trading? Many thanks :)

shinrie

Quick update: the lady received a small loan from her friend today. It was moderate but could really help her for now.