cancer or leo?

neptunian

Since I'm an adopted child, my birthdate is not known accurately. my sun sign either is cancer or leo. I don't have a chance to find my birth parents and learn; so I'm trying horary. sorry if asking this type of questions is not appropriate.

When I look at the chart, moon conjunct ascendant. This makes me think of cancer. Mars is the chart ruler, its last aspect with mercury which is in cancer received by moon.

What do you think? Could you please share your opinion?

Attachments

• cancerorleo.jpg
    cancerorleo.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 43

JUPITERASC

Since I'm an adopted child, my birthdate is not known accurately.
my sun sign either is cancer or leo.
useful if you would state the data on which your birth is based
i.e
whether on medical records
or birth certificate
I don't have a chance to find my birth parents and learn;
so I'm trying horary.
sorry if asking this type of questions is not appropriate.
this type of question is not appropriate for horary
When I look at the chart, moon conjunct ascendant. This makes me think of cancer. Mars is the chart ruler, its last aspect with mercury which is in cancer received by moon.

What do you think? Could you please share your opinion?
guessing and speculation is fun but unreliable

IF the birth data
is AT ALL reliable
then
there is the option to use one of the many rectification methods
such as prenatal epoch

The Prenatal Epoch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGfhMNJPEsA
Read more on the prenatal epoch :smile:
here: https://juanestadella.com/Predictive_Astrology_Juan-Estadella_3rd_edition.pdf

How to install Polaris: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2aCu...
www.fadimazboudi.com

kalinka

The horary chart that you casted can be used for birth time rectification. Are you born in 1996 or 1984?

Last edited:

Nightsky

Banned
Interesting!

Let's try to figure it out with ur basic likings for example the colours you like, the numbers you like, what sort of activities you are interested in, are you sensitively reserved or very bold and out going, if you emotional then a water sign. Also try to notice you feel very attractive or good looking during a specific month every year or some nicething happening to you during a specific month.

What kind of flavours you like and so on...

May be I can help you in this :)

neptunian

Interesting!

Let's try to figure it out with ur basic likings for example the colours you like, the numbers you like, what sort of activities you are interested in, are you sensitively reserved or very bold and out going, if you emotional then a water sign. Also try to notice you feel very attractive or good looking during a specific month every year or some nicething happening to you during a specific month.

What kind of flavours you like and so on...

May be I can help you in this :)

Hi, Nightsky

Thanks a lot for your answers. Finding someone who understands and helps me on this matter great. :)

My favourite colour is pink. Numbers, i like 2 and 7. I'm not outgoing. I'm an an introvert. Very emotional. I cry easily. I easily get sad. Most of the time I feel hurt because of sensitivity and being too emotional. I am a homebody, very close to mom, i prefer solitude with a few close ones.
All these sound like cancer. what do you think? Thanks again :)

fensi88

Hi, Nightsky

Thanks a lot for your answers. Finding someone who understands and helps me on this matter great. :)

My favourite colour is pink. Numbers, i like 2 and 7. I'm not outgoing. I'm an an introvert. Very emotional. I cry easily. I easily get sad. Most of the time I feel hurt because of sensitivity and being too emotional. I am a homebody, very close to mom, i prefer solitude with a few close ones.

You are right! You are Cancer sign!

kalinka

I'm using Kp astrology to answer the question. There are 2 methods. The following infos I get from your chart: Ruling Planets are Sa, Ma, Me, Mo, Ra, Ke.
First method: Since we have 2 options (1. Cancer or 2. Leo), we just have to decide which option is the right one. Therefore I only use the RPs. Answer here would be Cancer.
2nd method is to do a birth time rectification: In 1989 Jupiter was in sidereal taurus sign till June 15. From June 16 Jupiter was in Gemini. Mercury is ruler of Gemini and is one of the RPs, hence we can delimit the time frame (June 16-end 1989).
For the right month we look if the Rps appear in the Sun sign. This would be from June 15 till August 15, October and December. If you are sure that you could only be Cancer or Leo, then we can exclude Oct. and Dec..
For the right day we have to examine:Moon's Sign+Starlord, Sun's Sign+Star+Sublord,Sun's Sublord should be connected to Moon's Sign or Starlord in some way, moon's sign+starlord should be linked to the RP Moon sign+star in both levels. At the end only 4 dates are left: 22.6.,23.6.,21.7. and 11.8.. So you could be born at one of these days. In 1989 Sun was in tropical Cancer from June 21 till July 22. That's why it's quite likely that you are Cancer Sun and not Leo. The right day and also your ascendant sign could be found out but this takes much more time and more informations about your life are needed.

neptunian

I'm using Kp astrology to answer the question. There are 2 methods. The following infos I get from your chart: Ruling Planets are Sa, Ma, Me, Mo, Ra, Ke.
First method: Since we have 2 options (1. Cancer or 2. Leo), we just have to decide which option is the right one. Therefore I only use the RPs. Answer here would be Cancer.
2nd method is to do a birth time rectification: In 1989 Jupiter was in sidereal taurus sign till June 15. From June 16 Jupiter was in Gemini. Mercury is ruler of Gemini and is one of the RPs, hence we can delimit the time frame (June 16-end 1989).
For the right month we look if the Rps appear in the Sun sign. This would be from June 15 till August 15, October and December. If you are sure that you could only be Cancer or Leo, then we can exclude Oct. and Dec..
For the right day we have to examine:Moon's Sign+Starlord, Sun's Sign+Star+Sublord,Sun's Sublord should be connected to Moon's Sign or Starlord in some way, moon's sign+starlord should be linked to the RP Moon sign+star in both levels. At the end only 4 dates are left: 22.6.,23.6.,21.7. and 11.8.. So you could be born at one of these days. In 1989 Sun was in tropical Cancer from June 21 till July 22. That's why it's quite likely that you are Cancer Sun and not Leo. The right day and also your ascendant sign could be found out but this takes much more time and more informations about your life are needed.

Kalinka thank you soooo much. May God bless you. You even give dates. Thanks for your precious information. You made me soooo happy. :) :love::love::love:

I'll analyze the dates you said. venus is either in cancer or leo. Thanks for all the information you gave.

It can't be later than august. before october 1989.

Last edited:

Nightsky

Banned
Hi, Nightsky

Can you tell me more abt the numbers, do you get things go favourable on your side on a particular number (repeated way)

Liking of pink could mean that you have your venus in Taurus or moon in libra.

Nightsky

Banned
Yeah sounds more cancer to me...

Were you born near 10th July 1989? Plus or minus 2 days

If you see number 7s as ur lucky number then chances are 11th July 1989 may be.

Mostly ppl with 9s get attracted or be friends with 5s and 3s.

2s like 7s

Nightsky

Banned
Almost there...emotions = cancer. Thats done...

Now let's look at you moon sign...moon=mind...say how you act mentally. That might give us clue about which sign the moon was at when you are born. Then its easy.

neptunian

Yeah sounds more cancer to me...

Were you born near 10th July 1989? Plus or minus 2 days

If you see number 7s as ur lucky number then chances are 11th July 1989 may be.

Mostly ppl with 9s get attracted or be friends with 5s and 3s.

2s like 7s

It could be around this date; in my dream my deceased grandfather said it is 9th of july. But we can't be sure through dream i think. :)

Interesting, most of my friends has lifepath 5, 7

neptunian

Almost there...emotions = cancer. Thats done...

Now let's look at you moon sign...moon=mind...say how you act mentally. That might give us clue about which sign the moon was at when you are born. Then its easy.

Thanks a lot for your help Nightsky. how i act mentally... i am very deep, fragile,too intense, kind but if there is injustice i can get angry. I can't relax easily. I think a lot. I don't forget anything. I'm a very private person. very much into spirituality. Feelings run deep.

what moon sign can this be? :happy:

neptunian

Sometime people with their moon in cancer also feels the same way as a cancer sign...May be you are Leo with moon in cancer?

Yes, I thought this too. But that time mercury mars conjunct in leo. venus in virgo. I can't relate this energies. maybe I must focus on moon sign as you said. one thing I'm sure my jupiter is in gemini. I can't arrive at the big picture.

neptunian

Can you tell me more abt the numbers, do you get things go favourable on your side on a particular number (repeated way)

Liking of pink could mean that you have your venus in Taurus or moon in libra.

I see 18.10 a lot. A past life date maybe I don't know. :joyful:

I really love pink. :)